Action Screenshot Competition Winners

leap slam is i think the best for almost all reasons

however i think #1 place is legit, reasons listed i like and in general the very image is very nicely composed. almost like a poster (#1 rule of a poster - if an element is not NEEDED - remove it). there are very little not needed elements

vaal smash (probably died horribly to desync seconds latter :) ) is clear only for POE players, so it is not a good promo image

and leap slam, while magnificent in its 'momentum' shows how bad the ground slam gfx is.. you have to be a POE player to understand what these spikes are etc

and thats why i think that #1 place is justified - you can understand this image immediately even if you had never seen poe before. very nice promo image.
#4 for best
Impressive showing.
The write-ups clearly explain the setting and the rationale behind the selections.

Well done, all of you!
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
yeah the screen shots was really good but it mislead as you can't brawl without any armor.
Gratz to the winners.
IGN: JuanTamod / Epic_Hero
I really do like number 1. Not sure why though lol. Number 4 is also really well done, however I didn't really care for the others.

Gz to all the winners though.
gz gz gz
we need more community stuff like this, keep going!
You have entered Ghetto.
The brutus ones are the best. Why is #1 No1 though?
"
KenshiD escreveu:
The brutus ones are the best. Why is #1 No1 though?

same thing i was thinking... i have no idea why it is even top 5
#1 is pretty bland. What a shitty winning photo.
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Última edição por Juri em 23 de jun de 2014 01:46:50
I was trying very hard to compete in this competition, but it is very obvious that my entry lacked zoom and was gimped because I had actual auras and a build. I guess a rhoa in the fetid pool is more artistic and full of roleplaying than dominous charging through my army as everything is being destoryed by raining blood and corrupting blood. Maybe snapshotting my minions pissed off the judges! http://i.imgur.com/xoZnxOp.png
http://i.imgur.com/PwEGXfY.png
Última edição por kymeimei em 23 de jun de 2014 01:53:05

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional