Name the 3 best things about PoE and the 3 worst. Keep it simple and brief!

Best:

Passive Tree
Skill system
Loot

Worst:

Desync
Drop rates
Variety in things to do
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Best:
1. Passive Tree/Skill System; lots of potential for customization and creativity.
2. Graphics; I love the art style.
3. General gameplay; very solid at optimal performance (ei, when it's not desyncing, lagging, etc.)

Worst:
1. The item grind; you're going to hit a wall on your characters until you can afford high-end gear, which can take an extremely long time based on luck and the economy.
2. Environments; everything starts looking very similar to one another after awhile. Bring on the tundra, marshlands, temperate forests, brushlands, etc. and all the critters that would live there.
3. Social interactions & trading; definitely could use some work.
Best:

Passive tree
Items
Skill gems

Worst:

Passive tree
Items
Skill gems
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Best:
1. passive skill tree
2. economic system (especially crafting as a currency sink, salvaging of crap items being profitable)
3. unique item design

Worst:
1. desync
2. endgame: there's very little variety in what you can do
3. trading: where's my AH?
Última edição por drake1666 em 16 de jul de 2014 23:55:20
Best:

Fun
Fun
Fun

Worst:

Kids buy items/orbs from scam websites with their parents' CC and it affects my trading slightly (not really at all in new leagues - give shorter leagues please). Not too much, but enough to be annoying/make me grind slightly longer for the same results. (this killed parent leagues, no looking back there)

Kids buy items/orbs from scam websites with their parents' CC and it affects my trading slightly (not really at all in new leagues - give shorter leagues please). Not too much, but enough to be annoying/make me grind slightly longer for the same results. (this killed parent leagues, no looking back there)

IGN: VistaChris

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional