unreal prices for all end game gear

I don't know what a 6-link is, and people are going for the fucking number one dagger...

hell, right now I can barely afford to "economy" that 5-linked Jack Desolator displayed if I wanted one, in Hardcore, and can't in Standard...

getting the top uniques is either just insane luck, literally around 5000 hours grinding self found at best (the Anuhart model), or trade your fucking soul.

getting the top #1 rares? that requires either being a kingpin holding an entire league's market by the balls, RMT, or both.
and "crafting" them requires the same.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Última edição por johnKeys em 14 de jul de 2014 04:10:29
"
kasub escreveu:
I have no idea how you got that gear with a 66 character and no previous 70+ character. You already have "endgame" gear. You can still upgrade without spending much on some spots though.

The main fun for me and many others is the endgame of PoE. The diversity of mapping. I don't usually have a fully functional character till around level 75-80(all proper links and such).
good buys on poe is where gear came from I got that legacy shield for 3 chaos the gloves and belt I looted from my ranger think the highest I paid for a item was the belt like 8c or something it was long ago.helm was cheap I have a much better one but I need the str on that one for now.. messed up gems
"
johnKeys escreveu:
I don't know what a 6-link is, and people are going for the fucking number one dagger...

hell, right now I can barely afford to "economy" that 5-linked Jack Desolator displayed if I wanted one, in Hardcore, and can't in Standard...

getting the top uniques is either just insane luck, literally over 5000 hours self found at best, or trade your fucking soul.

getting the top #1 rares? that requires either being a kingpin holding an entire league's market by the balls, RMT, or both.
and "crafting" them requires the same.
EXACTLY WhAT IM TALKING ABOUT! crazy prices...
"
slantasiam escreveu:
my gear...

as you can see this is about me not having much to look forward too unless I grind 12k maps

You have a 267 pdps dagger with high crit/APS. That can easily carry you to 90 assuming you have a competent build.
"
Wubbietail escreveu:
"
slantasiam escreveu:
my gear...

as you can see this is about me not having much to look forward too unless I grind 12k maps

You have a 267 pdps dagger with high crit/APS. That can easily carry you to 90 assuming you have a competent build.
I get what my gear can do...this was about gear so expensive that it would take 2 years for a upgrade...
PoE needs a tier of workman items just below BiS shit in power but massively cheaper, just like Runewords vs Fools Mod Rares in Diablo 2

Something GGG dosen't seem to understand is the concept of luxuries. Luxuries are overpriced shit with slightly more power for the no-lifers to waste their life on. 6Links/Shavs/CoE/Acuity/LoathBanes aren't luxuries. They're "Pay to faceroll and break the game that is too hard for non-nolifers and too easy for no-lifers"

As long as Loath Banes exist, theres literally no reason for stuff like Bino's kitchen knife to be rare enough to cost more than an exalt. GGG could make it a quest reward and it wouldn't negatively affect the game because theres still something slightly more powerful to obtain. No lifers exist to spend 1000s of hours of time growing their epeen. It dosen't matter if Loath Bane is 1.1 or 11 times as powerful as Binos. The pride is all the Nolifer cares about. Same reason why useless party hats and trimmed gear in Runescape manage to sell for 10 times as much.

Última edição por H4xolotl em 14 de jul de 2014 04:14:25
"
slantasiam escreveu:
"
kasub escreveu:
I have no idea how you got that gear with a 66 character and no previous 70+ character. You already have "endgame" gear. You can still upgrade without spending much on some spots though.

The main fun for me and many others is the endgame of PoE. The diversity of mapping. I don't usually have a fully functional character till around level 75-80(all proper links and such).
good buys on poe is where gear came from I got that legacy shield for 3 chaos the gloves and belt I looted from my ranger think the highest I paid for a item was the belt like 8c or something it was long ago.helm was cheap I have a much better one but I need the str on that one for now.. messed up gems

Deathrush is minimum 6 exa(no racepoints so you didn't get from racing). Your dagger is also quite valuable.

You're at endgame gear. Not sure what more you want when you're not even level 70. You should be trivializing any content that matters at your level. 66 maps give full XP till 75.
Última edição por kasub em 14 de jul de 2014 04:15:53
"
slantasiam escreveu:
... loath bane dagger ....

.... longtime players have them when they were cheap ...

There would never have been a time when an item like that dagger would have been cheap.

I do have a quick couple of questions for you, as I am fascinated by your post:
  • How much play-time would you expect to put in to get the best available items?
  • What would your play goals be after that point?
  • What other games do you play, and were you looking for a comparable experience?

If you'd prefer to answer privately, hit the PM button next to this post.

Última edição por Qarl em 14 de jul de 2014 04:15:05
"
slantasiam escreveu:
my gear...

Sorry but i have to ask: how the hell can you even survive with this gear? i really hope you're CI, what's your ES/life?

Also link your build if you want
Última edição por Mahesys em 14 de jul de 2014 04:16:08
"
I get what my gear can do...this was about gear so expensive that it would take 2 years for a upgrade...

If you're able to afford your gear without any level 85+ character I'm sure it would take you no time to find easy upgrades!

Unless of course you got your gear by other means.. not going to blantantly accuse you.
Última edição por Wubbietail em 14 de jul de 2014 04:19:45

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional