unreal prices for all end game gear

"
"
slantasiam escreveu:
why do you guys keep missing the point this has nothing to do with play and all to do with there is nothing to gain after you hit the top tier gear wall.. hence no reason to play.
seriously only the insane would think it was a good idea to spend 2 years to get a item...my point was, this is why new players don't last. getting to lvl 66 you make what maybe a ex if lucky? sure you can play longer in a limpdick kind of way but reason a lot play is for wow factor of getting new prizes and making their chars better.

Are you kidding? No reason to play because you got your GG item? Youre so wrong. I play because the game is fun, no item i could ever find would keep me from playing. My only issue with POE was always the fact its trading for life or bust.

I dont do the trading game and it shows that others are so messed up by it too they ask me what i want for an item even though its free. I give items away, i dont put prices on anything, its nicer that way and im not a greedy bitch who needs 100000 ex in my stash made with trading all day, i wish i could find the ex and throw em at low lvl items but thats only wishful thinking at this point. I make new chars all the time, what good is it when i start gambling/crafting at lvl 60+ or 70+?

All in all, orbs are nice if you trade all the fucking time. If i want to play the monster slaying game im shit outta luck in ever using an ex on an item because all i got is 3 ex and that since i started playing.
it is a fun game I have no intention of rage quitting or anything just trying to get awareness that prices are way out of sink and my point was to start a conversation on how to help fix it instead I get bashed on l2p and then accused of rwt ....
"
slantasiam escreveu:
"
"
slantasiam escreveu:
why do you guys keep missing the point this has nothing to do with play and all to do with there is nothing to gain after you hit the top tier gear wall.. hence no reason to play.
seriously only the insane would think it was a good idea to spend 2 years to get a item...my point was, this is why new players don't last. getting to lvl 66 you make what maybe a ex if lucky? sure you can play longer in a limpdick kind of way but reason a lot play is for wow factor of getting new prizes and making their chars better.

Are you kidding? No reason to play because you got your GG item? Youre so wrong. I play because the game is fun, no item i could ever find would keep me from playing. My only issue with POE was always the fact its trading for life or bust.

I dont do the trading game and it shows that others are so messed up by it too they ask me what i want for an item even though its free. I give items away, i dont put prices on anything, its nicer that way and im not a greedy bitch who needs 100000 ex in my stash made with trading all day, i wish i could find the ex and throw em at low lvl items but thats only wishful thinking at this point. I make new chars all the time, what good is it when i start gambling/crafting at lvl 60+ or 70+?

All in all, orbs are nice if you trade all the fucking time. If i want to play the monster slaying game im shit outta luck in ever using an ex on an item because all i got is 3 ex and that since i started playing.
it is a fun game I have no intention of rage quitting or anything just trying to get awareness that prices are way out of sink and my point was to start a conversation on how to help fix it instead I get bashed on l2p and then accused of rwt ....

Its the nature of the forum, people accuse others of scamming, RMTing and other bad things just so they have something to complain about. Take it easy, enjoy the game.
"
Fluffy_Puppies escreveu:
"
kasub escreveu:
I have no idea how you got that gear with a 66 character and no previous 70+ character. You already have "endgame" gear. You can still upgrade without spending much on some spots though.

The main fun for me and many others is the endgame of PoE. The diversity of mapping. I don't usually have a fully functional character till around level 75-80(all proper links and such).

His gear is highly suspect for his level. I would sat confirmed RMTer except his join date is early last year. He probably deletes his old characters.
paid 20 fuse for that ring you feel is so costly lol ltbuy on poe...
"
slantasiam escreveu:
unless you like to play this game over and over from 1 to 66 or so its pretty pointless to play at all. new players unless you know someone you will never I repeat never get any of the end game items for your class....here is an example of the crazy prices in this game loath bane dagger its best in slot it costs lowest I ever saw was 280 ex that's right boys and girls 280ex I make 1/2 a chaos to 1 chaos a map run so in 12000 maps I may be able to afford it ...not likely. every slot for every class is like this. this is why this game cant get new players or players stay a week and stop...they cant afford anything to move forward.

it gets worse.... loath bane is hugely expensive right? so now every tom,dick, and harry feel that there junk dagger that's 1/4 as good as a loath bane should fetch 1/4 as much ex as a loth. you cannot buy even a crap dagger that barley can help you in 66 maps and beyond for less then 25ex now.

bottom line people want to much for there stuff...new players cant afford it old players cant afford it longtime players have them when they were cheap, so sellers have cut there own throats no one is buying it so I guess its a trophy in your stash or a rwter that has money to burn will buy it.

Here's a solution... craft one yourself and sell it cheaper :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Metronomy escreveu:
"
Chundadragon escreveu:
"
Qarl escreveu:

There would never have been a time when an item like that dagger would have been cheap.

Sorry, the issue is still learn to play.

Do you know how much it took to make Loath Bane? If it was cheap, it would have been well over 3000 exalts.
Perfect items could end up costing a lot less than that, since you roll for the rarest mods first while its still blue. I dont think its a problem that end game items cost a lot, the only thing that sucks is that in practice the first person to make a 'perfect' item is able to get an insane amount of wealth from mirror services, basically free currency, which would allow them to craft even more perfect items as well as buying mirrors to get themselves an extra copy if they wanted...Its just the first perfect item that is a big hurdle.

EDIT: This is assuming that there is only one perfect item on the market. As soon as more people craft their own perfect items & begin to under-cut eachother, which may end up being a slow process (or maybe its already happened in the perm leagues), the price will remain high (but mirror prices will always be high of course)

Eternalling from Tyrannical Base on a dagger... oh boy ;PPPP Easily 500+ eternals which in todays market, I don't even want to think about.

If his dagger went for sale for 3000 exalts, it would get instantly bought, heck I think it might be even worth 10k exalts from the mirror fees alone.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Última edição por Chundadragon em 14 de jul de 2014 05:52:52
Doesnt take much currency to roll end game maps with a buzzsaw. im sure there are other efficient builds as well.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
slantasiam escreveu:

DW mate :) Prices that are out of sync will slowly become more realistic to you, I daresay you could attempt to even save up for Shavs at this point and achieve it in the near future, it's all about setting realistic goals - not unrealistic ones like getting full mirrored gear.

Here's a suitable "goal timeline" for you ->

1. Keep mapping to 90.
2. Save up around 20 exalts to get good jewellery and upgrades (Aux etc), stacking some IIR.
3. Dom Farms or IIR mapping to get Shavs.
4. Cheezemode Atziri Farming for Mortal Frags
5. Get them cute gloves and work towards Uber
6. Full mirrored gear lolololo
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
the balanced price of an item is if it costs the same amount of currency which is needed to roll it on average. maybe a bit less cause you can occasionally find exceptional items.

prices for high end items just look expensive because there is a smaller subset of players making sure prices stay high.
the average player who wants to dump his items into the market usually looks up poe.xyz.is first and then sells his stuff way underpriced because he sees a ton of people doing the same.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
you cannot buy even a crap dagger that barley can help you in 66 maps and beyond for less then 25ex now

Is it ok to solo steamroll lvl 73 maps (I usually reroll at lvl 80) with 4-8ex budget builds? Ive made three different builds this way in Ambush
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
The funny thing is, in that other game i could get upgrades from the gold AH no problem, here trading is tedious and horrible and its just all bad. Trading, gambling, grinding for life.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional