Any ideas on how summoners will be changed with the coming mini-expansion?

"
Splift escreveu:
Many people don't realize just how powerful summoners are without snapshot because they have never tried or just plain did it wrong.

I am anticipating GGG giving in to the mass community qq and buffing them, making them insanely powerful till they get nerfed down in subsequent patches.

I fear that too. A small buff i could understand but not what most people are asking for. Most want them as OP as possible anyways, with lots of different spectres all decked out in the most OP gems and lots of auras to support them too for good measure as well. Oh and the always loved suggestion of making minions persist after logout, that way people could alt f4 with their favorite spectre and login and still have them. Nothing more nothing less.
Considering I doubt anything at all will happen significant to summoner based builds, adios. Burnt out for the time being, and a bit tired of playing economy sim to be honest. Hope things improve!
I love pie.
Normally a snapshot summoner will put both spectres and zombies on a chest and snapshot, effectively making them both 5l.

A no snapshot summoner can just use 4l zombies in a +2 minion helm which compare up to 5l zombies just fine. Then you can use your chest for spectres and give them up to a 6l which gives them more link potential than the typical snapshot setup.

Then what you have left is the weapon snapshotting and the gem slots you save.

The weapon snapshotting with chober/montegrul/midnight is a nice bonus (especially montegrul) but hardly essential. Most of these bonuses are additive anyways and aren't too noticeable on the hundreds of % of minion bonuses you already have stacked.

The biggest loss imo is the gem slots. Especially now with sweet vaal gems (vaal haste, skell, spark, etc) you are really pinned down on your choices. Every good summoner build has lots of auras and most have more than 1 curse. When it comes down to it you really have to make hard choices on a summoner who does not snapshot, but this is how the game is supposed to be. Gem slots are supposed to be about choices and the fact that you cant use every single possible gem that could help you and have to make a choice is actually a good thing in the game meta.
What I see happening is that most of us who don't abuse snapshotting wont notice much of a difference. Summoners will still be fine. Summoners are one of the two builds that I've gotten into merciless. They're not bad off.

Those that chose to snap-shot will find them much much weaker and not be able to tolerate playing them at the pace they were designed to play at. The crying will be legendary.

Mirrorable for when snapshotting is no more :)
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
"
Splift escreveu:
Many people don't realize just how powerful summoners are without snapshot because they have never tried or just plain did it wrong.

I am anticipating GGG giving in to the mass community qq and buffing them, making them insanely powerful till they get nerfed down in subsequent patches.

You probably would never admit there are some summoners out there already started 0 snapshotting and all the time you are insisting they are fine, they putting a lot of effort and time to test the edges of summoner build.
If you really want to prove your point, just make a video that you able to complete lvl78 maps without a single snapshot with ease. Do it, else keep your preaching to yourself and your group of players that are so optimist but never able to prove anything.
I'm not talking about those easy maps in lvl73-76, those maps are freaking easy to prove a point.

I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Última edição por bunnyxian901 em 18 de jul de 2014 02:43:50
People thinking summoners are fine because they can kill idk, Dominus, make me laugh, without snapshot, summoner cant compete, not even close, with others populars builds like Buzzsaw, COC variants, Ignitebikers etc etc.
"
xSyK0TiC escreveu:
Considering I doubt anything at all will happen significant to summoner based builds, adios. Burnt out for the time being, and a bit tired of playing economy sim to be honest. Hope things improve!

You know playing the trading game is a choice. if you dont want to, you dont have to. I dont do it and fare pretty well.
"
marco150 escreveu:
People thinking summoners are fine because they can kill idk, Dominus, make me laugh, without snapshot, summoner cant compete, not even close, with others populars builds like Buzzsaw, COC variants, Ignitebikers etc etc.

So they should be able to compete the most generic and OP builds around. OK.
quest content is a joke for a summoner even without snapshot

i have a ci one in hc legacy and made a life based one now in 1monthhc i was even suprised how fast merc vaal went down he coudlnt even dive

i already complained about some invasion boss attacks vs summoner and id like to see a video of a non snapshot summoner doing torture chamber boss

the summoner uniques are a joke for mapplay

skullhead for endgame ?
reserving 30% life without shavs or lorica ?
the ammy ?
the shield ?

vis mortis and bones are the only endgame viable ones both have no life(20 life is nohting) and no resi

minion life needs to go its basicly mandatory and makes zombies and spectre an automatic 2l which is wrong imho

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional