Any ideas on how summoners will be changed with the coming mini-expansion?

"
"
Splift escreveu:
Many people don't realize just how powerful summoners are without snapshot because they have never tried or just plain did it wrong.

I am anticipating GGG giving in to the mass community qq and buffing them, making them insanely powerful till they get nerfed down in subsequent patches.

You probably would never admit there are some summoners out there already started 0 snapshotting and all the time you are insisting they are fine, they putting a lot of effort and time to test the edges of summoner build.
If you really want to prove your point, just make a video that you able to complete lvl78 maps without a single snapshot with ease. Do it, else keep your preaching to yourself and your group of players that are so optimist but never able to prove anything.
I'm not talking about those easy maps in lvl73-76, those maps are freaking easy to prove a point.

Why would I waste my time making a video to prove something to people who are too lazy to test for themselves?

Yes the summoner I had in ambush never snapshotted and easily pulled off 78 maps with no GG gear. I was using 4 link evangelists, lvl 19 zombies in a +2 helm etc.

If I had used 6 link spectres, leveled my gems up to 20 and gotten 20q ones (none of my gems had quality) it would have been even more of a faceroll.

FYI no snapshot summoners managed to kill atziri within the first week of people killing her..... in fact it was stated that not snapshotting was actually an advantage for summoner at atziri because you need to resummon your minions.
Última edição por Splift em 18 de jul de 2014 11:32:48
man oh man , are people still getting it confused? looks like it,

you people need to stop thinking that the nerf to snapshotting with do anything to hurt summoners .. cause it wont.

what snapshotting was ... was a method to make one very particular build type viable for summoners. that build being the permanent minion build in which the whole point of it was to never ever lose a minion ever.

strictly speaking it was possibly one of the hardest builds to pull of , and also the weakest.
but it was also the most fun because you could use way more skills( which was huge because standard summoners are boring)

other than that ONE specific build , the only other things in the game that will suffer from this change are summoner items.

which apart from midnight and montre are fine because they are supposed to be leveling unique items.

sidd is a level 1 ammy. of course its not going to be end game worthy such a thought that it could ever be is borderline retarded and I really do wish people would stop having it.

and the other items hit the field long before the +2 minion helm .. which should be the best minion item period anyway.
Última edição por Saltychipmunk em 18 de jul de 2014 14:27:59
i think people don't understand at all.

EVEN with great gear, i wasen't able at all to make the Act 3 merciless on my summoner without snapshooting.

Snap-shoot help a lot summoner and the one who say otherwhise, haven't try it.

It will hurt, i already gatter a lot of item when it will happen, but i think i will just change my summoner to a CoC build or anything because it fucking weak. my 2 other toon that are lower lvl can clear map faster and whitout danger.

if i snap-shoot.... well my summoner rock and i can do map at the same lvl i am witout probleme.

buffing summoner would be good, else i know a lot that will just play a other build ! like me
"
Daakutenshi escreveu:

EVEN with great gear, i wasen't able at all to make the Act 3 merciless on my summoner without snapshooting.

hard to believe i played act3 merc last days solo and had no problems at all in a fresh league
i play the undying summonerbuld since beta i hate it when i lose one
they promised to remove snapshot for quite some time now so i never used it except for remote mine and even then remote mine was part of my normal 6l

4l evangelist from cruel
4l zombies
desecrate and fleshoffering and watch the show
place a reju totem

on bosses or exiles drop vaalsekelton+vaal discipline

there you go easy quest content

i dont snapshot maybe when i find a chober and i dont use remote mine anymore

upgraded to 6l evas spectre-MD-CONC-AOE-ADD FIRE- ECHO farmimg piety since 68 now

id like to know what you consider good gear IIR/IIQ ?

my shitty 1monthhc gear + Passive skill tree build

Spoiler

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Última edição por ventiman em 18 de jul de 2014 17:45:31
the concept of snapshotting being necessary to complete the game died when they added the offerings.

if you still need snapshotting to get to dominus you just don't have a good enough build, which is nothing to be ashamed of , it means you have room for improvement .
Última edição por Saltychipmunk em 18 de jul de 2014 19:33:59
"
Daakutenshi escreveu:

Snap-shoot help a lot summoner and the one who say otherwhise, haven't try it.

It will hurt, i already gatter a lot of item when it will happen, but i think i will just change my summoner to a CoC build or anything because it fucking weak. my 2 other toon that are lower lvl can clear map faster and whitout danger.

if i snap-shoot.... well my summoner rock and i can do map at the same lvl i am witout probleme.

buffing summoner would be good, else i know a lot that will just play a other build ! like me

In fact, without snapshoting merciless Dominus is a joke, you can afk at the boss phase and let the minions do the killing while you make some morning coffee. Merciless dominus is not even an end game content, the problem lies in maps like lvl78. It's barely possible to make it without sweat or losses of experience by death, unless the build is uber expensive.

The problem is not the severity of how lame summoner will be after snapshot is gone, the issue is about how summoner gonna be appealing as it used to be. Right now, many classes out there can do better without snapshot while summoners will just fall behind.
Somemore, certain uniques for summoner will rendered useless after the patch, unknownly their fate will be better or worst.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
"
Splift escreveu:
Many people don't realize just how powerful summoners are without snapshot because they have never tried or just plain did it wrong.

I am anticipating GGG giving in to the mass community qq and buffing them, making them insanely powerful till they get nerfed down in subsequent patches.

/thread

if my summoner is buff, it will be really ridiculous since this is already facerolling all maps...
IGN TylordRampage
Última edição por Malone em 18 de jul de 2014 21:01:59
I was doing summoner w/o snapshtot for a really long time. Farming domi/pietty for gear and every fight my zombies would die. Its not a problem because if you don't use snapshot your zombie gem + links are always with you and don't need to change anything, just re-summon them. Problem was spectres. If they die, you have to go to sceptre of good and find evengelists. That's already dumb.

After some time running w/o snapshot i was willing to try. Get summoner neck, head, choby, montregul, midnight bargin, tabula, and boots, random 5link staff for 5link spectre.

Snapshoted my zombies, spectres and went for domi this time. Zombies didn't die, spectres didn't die. Kill was like 5times faster. Was i was so shocked how good it really is. And i'm fine with removing snapshot, but summoner will be weak w/o giving something in return.

Other thing what people don't understand. If you playing any standart spec. You are less countered by RNG. If some boses do 2 skills in a row what could kill all your minions. Once you will will save them with convinc, but 2nd time they will just die and you will wipe. That's the biggest problem. Summoner is F***ed by RNG so much. Been there done that see that.

I really think they should think about that RNG and dying summons because some bosses or exiles etc, randomly start to bug and cast single spell over and over again for no reasons.
You know there is more to the game then just summoner players, so much extreme attention to a specific type of playable.

Need to fix them and be done with them for awhile.
"
RagnarokChu escreveu:
You know there is more to the game then just summoner players, so much extreme attention to a specific type of playable.

Need to fix them and be done with them for awhile.

Perhaps there are a lot of players who play summoner, thats why.

"
Malone escreveu:

if my summoner is buff, it will be really ridiculous since this is already facerolling all maps...

Sorry, up to date, you still haven't prove anything without snapshot. Can you really do lvl78 Map with ease like other good class without snapshot? I do remember you said summoners are good, so I'm sure to prove that point, you need to do high end maps lvl78 to prove it else you just babbling.
I Love This Game Now, Being a Summoner Hardly Associated with Desync ♫

♥ ♥ ♥ My Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/887292 ♥ ♥ ♥
☻ ☻ ☻ Downfall of Zombie and Spectre in 1.2 Patch ☻ ☻ ☻
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019959
Última edição por bunnyxian901 em 19 de jul de 2014 03:08:55

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional