0.10.0f Patch Notes

"
Jonathan escreveu:
"
Velijah escreveu:
"
haloja escreveu:
Please fix the crash when loading any act 3 zone:

I have the same problem occurring when trying to load Act 3/ Battlefront.

Are you using 32 bit windows? If you are, are you using the "High" texture detail setting? If so, please change back to Medium and the problem will hopefully go away.

The problem does NOT go away by setting back to medium on graphics settings, or changing any other settings there to any other variable either when the servers are running under heavy load.

It's a bug. Please give it a little attention.

Or of course it could be a combination of my Anthalon dual core, only 4 gigs of ram, and ATI 6800 vid card... plus my ISP is doing it to me, but only when servers are at heavy load, right? ;-)
"
Ihmemies2 escreveu:
Pity there's no better visible targeting cursor yet :D

should be a micro transaction at the least.. i would buy a customisable cursor
Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way.
Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay.
But now it's time for me to go.
The autumn moon lights my way.
For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.
I don't ever post on forums much, but I have to say it, the game rocks as do the folks doing all the work behind the scenes. Please keep up the super fantastic job folks!!!
"
Cadwae escreveu:
"
Lo4f escreveu:
"
Added more chaos resist nodes in areas other than witch

Great change! Keep up the good work.

where did you see this?

He said "/reality distortion field" - he was joking, it's just something he would like to see in the patch but hasn't actually happened. Great way to get the thread off to a confusing start, though.

As for the small version of alternate weapon sets mentioned in the notes, see this screen capture for an example:
Última edição por TyrerB em 4 de fev de 2013 12:24:02
"
Mr_Cee escreveu:
"
wavetrex escreveu:
Update your damn hardware to the present day and THEN start complaining about bugs in a... BETA game.

You should not 'need' to be on an 'present day' high-end level to play a game like this. This game, its engine is under development since 6 years - so even with an upper-class hardware og that date it should be run well, and same should be expectable for actual mediocre configurations...

Intel integrated graphics was NEVER good enough for decent gaming even when brand new.
Patch is not download, fix it!
Hi, i can't download the new patch too, i tried to dl it with the URL which is given in the error message but it doesn't change nothing ...
is tere a manual downlaod link cos i cant update my client and it says "the pack file has and corruption that can be fixed by runing reclamation"
IGN : ExtremeInceratePowa
I just crashed on the act 3 boss, Piety, as lvl 51 templar in hardcore(died in the crash), so I probably didn't get the common client crash, but my client did crash nonetheless :(
Great job guys. Just beat Vaal cruel on hardcore. Game is shaping up to be one of the best ARPGs ever. Don't let the problems get you down and keep working on this open BETA (is it really?!?! I guess my conceptions of beta have been killed by flaws of recently released games)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional