Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
fredrick98b escreveu:
Ah, okay. Thanks so much!

Welcome Aboard Fredrick! This is a great build to start for new players. Highly recommend it!
Última edição por Mentoya em 6 de mar de 2019 21:24:49
I will! This is the only build I've seen that guides me throughout the acts.
The stats on lvl 20/20% energy leech support is godlike.
Perhaps enki should switch this into an ES build? The chain distance nerf will impact this builds clear speed but perhaps we can make finally make this builds single-target good to make up for it.
"
Enki91 escreveu:

It's that time again! I've worked out a new setup for 3.6 that will make this build even cheaper and better, and i'm confident it will survive patch notes. I plan to stream the updating process this time, no further details about the new setup until then!

I'm going to update the guide live on stream at Thursday, starting around 1pm CET!

Wonder what you came up with :)
What about new ES leech gem?
It has big more damage multiplier without any drawbacks like Elemental Focus
Unleash sounds cool, but is it useful with high cast speed?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Última edição por Nishrek em 7 de mar de 2019 05:23:23
"
Enki91 escreveu:

It's that time again! I've worked out a new setup for 3.6 that will make this build even cheaper and better, and i'm confident it will survive patch notes. I plan to stream the updating process this time, no further details about the new setup until then!

I'm going to update the guide live on stream at Thursday, starting around 1pm CET!

I was contemplating going into Synthesis braving a 3.5 version Arc Witch, regardless of balance changes, because it probably still would have sufficed well enough as a league starter even without any modification.

But a 3.6 revision done and ready to demonstrate with a day to spare: that's amazing! I did not expect the revision to be done so quickly. I can't wait to see how powerful and capable she is in Synthesis.

And with that, about 10,000 Enki's Arc Witch users breathed a heavy sigh of relief, now they don't have to waste valuable league time looking for a build-guide they can follow as remotely well-written and beginner-friendly as this one :)
"
Pobatti escreveu:
"
Enki91 escreveu:

And with that, about 10,000 Enki's Arc Witch users breathed a heavy sigh of relief, now they don't have to waste valuable league time looking for a build-guide they can follow as remotely well-written and beginner-friendly as this one :)

Quoted for truth. I got my twitch running and can't wait.
"
Nishrek escreveu:
What about new ES leech gem?
It has big more damage multiplier without any drawbacks like Elemental Focus
Unleash sounds cool, but is it useful with high cast speed?

The main issue is the greater more multiplier is only available while leeching, but I’ve debated adding Blood Rage to my build. The regen would require constant leeching to maintain, and the degen isn’t significant enough to kill us during lag spikes, and it naturally expires when not being used. Plus, we have additional leech to compensate the loss.

@Enki we tried, maybe in 3.6 we can give you 500 pages!

Using Eldritch Battery and MoM had me a bit confused before, but it’s brilliant. This completely negates the need for Watcher’s Eye and still allows ES to protect life. The constant spendature will mean constant leeching, and with the leeching, you should never experience an “oom” effect. The question being if we reserve 50 or 100% of mana? 50 provides a better effective life pool, but 100 gives Wrath and Zealotry.
Última edição por Aldonés em 7 de mar de 2019 11:37:49
the links for the passive tree goals and the tree itself doesn't work anymore whats wrong?
He hasn't finished it yet. He did link to the old 3.5 build in the preface.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional