Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

After playing the whole Delve league with a scepter & shield charge I definitely prefer the more twitchy whirling blades. You have more control of your movement for sure. Shield charge just wasn't very good on bosses, whirling blades is great.

The only issue is to make the build tanky enough when running wo/ a shield, especially since I want to do HC again this league, as long as the league mechanic isn't as obnoxious and rippy as Betrayal was.
Última edição por ScaryAtheist em 7 de mar de 2019 16:30:20
Are we able to use all of those auras simultaneously? It looks like they would reserve well over 100% mana
This isn't MoM build anymore?
With all those auras + Essence Worm, we reserve over half of our mana...
"
elhigg86 escreveu:
Are we able to use all of those auras simultaneously? It looks like they would reserve well over 100% mana

Essence worm gives a free Wrath, but still this is a huge mana investement
"
TaoOfShawn escreveu:
Reminder there is no more essence worm in the build

You're right
Damn, I missed it!

So, I also ask how we can reserve all that mana, because we reserve almost all
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
Última edição por Nishrek em 7 de mar de 2019 18:05:21
"
Nishrek escreveu:
This isn't MoM build anymore?
With all those auras + Essence Worm, we reserve over half of our mana...
"
elhigg86 escreveu:

Essence worm gives a free Wrath, but still this is a huge mana investement

Reminder there is no more essence worm in the build
Just one question, this can be a silly one, but when we get Eldritch Battery we are going to spend energy shield instead of mana upon skill usage, and with Energy Shield Leech support gem we are regenerating energy shield based on our damage, so this means that energy shield on this build is used to compensated the lack of mana due to auras allocation?

Edit:

If that's the case, so why we use Discipline, witch reserves 35% mana, just to get more Energy Shield? It's better to not use Discipline, get some free mana and spec out Eldritch Battery, no?

Or we need this setup to sustain mana?
Última edição por CapetaDoMal em 7 de mar de 2019 18:16:36
But Path of Building will be,in the description did not find him?
As for as I know, mana reservation is applied only to mana (even if you have ES with EB), so Discipline (35%) + Blasphemy (35%) + Wrath (50%) = 120% = won't work.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, don't see MoM node picked in the build tree. Should it be picked later? I suppose, it is a mistake and should've been picked ~20 lvl-ish?
"
sunlix escreveu:
As for as I know, mana reservation is applied only to mana (even if you have ES with EB), so Discipline (35%) + Blasphemy (35%) + Wrath (50%) = 120% = won't work.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, don't see MoM node picked in the build tree. Should it be picked later? I suppose, it is a mistake and should've been picked ~20 lvl-ish?

There are a few reduced mana reserved nodes on the tree, looks like 18% reduction from a quick glance. So you end up reserving less than 100%.
"
"
sunlix escreveu:
Correct me if I'm wrong.

There are a few reduced mana reserved nodes on the tree, looks like 18% reduction from a quick glance. So you end up reserving less than 100%.

Yeah, just saw some nodes. Although, question about MoM is still open.
"
sunlix escreveu:

Yeah, just saw some nodes. Although, question about MoM is still open.

It shows up in the level 80 tree and I think it's to ensure you have ample ES since EB is taken very early.

I've never used EB so I could be wrong.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional