Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

When it says "start looking out for 3-linked wands or sceptres," does it mean try to buy one on vendors too? Because I thought I'm only supposed to use Orb of Augmentation/Transmutation/Alteration.
"
Piccaso escreveu:
"
elhigg86 escreveu:
So Vaal Grace does not reserve mana. From the Blasphemy Support gem, I'm thinking Enfeeble will be another 35% reserved. Discipline + Enfeeble + Wrath is still over 100% reserved.

Since betrayal ended I've spent all my currency to try different builds and pick something for Synthesis. Each time I've run into this same problem of not being able to use all the auras. There is no Essence Worm listed. What am I missing in this build?

Would greatly appreciate if a knowledgeable player can explain, and/or confirm that this aura setup works

It is explained 4 posts above yours...

Yeah I saw that, looked at all the gear, and found the 18% reduced mana reservation in tree. As far as I can tell we're running mind over matter with 1% of our mana pool? Even if we don't have problems casting with that amount of mana, the setup just doesn't make sense to me. I thought there would be something else I'm missing
"
Dreagation escreveu:
I was wondering about the hired killer lifenodes (14% max life, 20life on kill and 10dex in 4 nodes). Why do we use these over the ones at cruel preparation (20% max life, 5 all res and 10 int in 4 nodes)?
There are a few areas that didn’t exactly fit my preference, that being one of the very changes I made for myself. I think Enki was trying to grab up as much dex on the tree as possible in order to reduce what’s necessary on gear...or possibly he just got very tired doing the tree so late in the update.

"
elhigg86 escreveu:
Yeah I saw that, looked at all the gear, and found the 18% reduced mana reservation in tree. As far as I can tell we're running mind over matter with 1% of our mana pool? Even if we don't have problems casting with that amount of mana, the setup just doesn't make sense to me. I thought there would be something else I'm missing
I hate to sound like a jerk, but please actually read the guide first. Enki put in 8+ hours today I believe in updating it, and your very question is answered at the start under Main mechanics in this build.
Última edição por Aldonés em 8 de mar de 2019 00:24:56
"
"
Dreagation escreveu:
I was wondering about the hired killer lifenodes (14% max life, 20life on kill and 10dex in 4 nodes). Why do we use these over the ones at cruel preparation (20% max life, 5 all res and 10 int in 4 nodes)?
There are a few areas that didn’t exactly fit my preference, that being one of the very changes I made for myself. I think Enki was trying to grab up as much dex on the tree as possible in order to reduce what’s necessary on gear. I’m not entirely sure I’ll enjoy some of the other changes I made since I’m losing a bunch of attack speed for other stats.

"
elhigg86 escreveu:
I hate to sound like a jerk, but please actually read the guide first. Enki put in 8+ hours today I believe in updating it, and your very question is answered at the start under Main mechanics in this build.

Yup, I've read through everything in the guide over and over. Back and forth from the wiki to get a grasp on things I don't understand. So ED keeps dmg from depleting our mana from MoM. From that I'd assume we won't have problems casting. If I'm getting all this, we're still playing with 1% mana. If better players say that's fine, then I'm with you
"
elhigg86 escreveu:
"
"
Dreagation escreveu:
There are a few areas that didn’t exactly fit my preference, that being one of the very changes I made for myself. I think Enki was trying to grab up as much dex on the tree as possible in order to reduce what’s necessary on gear. I’m not entirely sure I’ll enjoy some of the other changes I made since I’m losing a bunch of attack speed for other stats.

"
elhigg86 escreveu:

Yup, I've read through everything in the guide over and over. Back and forth from the wiki to get a grasp on things I don't understand. So ED keeps dmg from depleting our mana from MoM. From that I'd assume we won't have problems casting. If I'm getting all this, we're still playing with 1% mana. If better players say that's fine, then I'm with you

With Eldritch Battery (EB) your ES covers your mana, so while there is only 1% of mana unreserved, the interaction with MoM still works, just instead of taking from your mana, it's taking from your ES (which is covering your mana). With the ES leech jewel and how easy it is to get some ES on gear, your mana pool should be about the same, but you can fit in either an additional Blasphemy or Herald now.
"
elhigg86 escreveu:

We’ll have to wait and see how it all unfolds. This method should create a constant leeching effect on us since we spend mana and instantly leech it back. It functions similar to blood magic in that regard. Overall, however, we loose potential life. We could leave it as it was and have a solid ES protecting life, but then ES leech support wouldn’t be nearly as powerful.

To clarify for you though, Arc will cast out of our ES pool and only drain mana if we have 0 ES.
Última edição por Aldonés em 8 de mar de 2019 00:56:47
"
bilog8f escreveu:
When it says "start looking out for 3-linked wands or sceptres," does it mean try to buy one on vendors too? Because I thought I'm only supposed to use Orb of Augmentation/Transmutation/Alteration.

Yeah, either buy from vendors or use one you got as a drop. You shouldn't need to craft sockets for it, not that early on.
Oh okay, thanks!
Thanks for all the work you have put into this build guide over the years and the lightning fast update for 3.6 :)

Is there any statement about how well/bad Arc got hit within the changes of patch 3.6?
Or is it simply to early to tell?
Map: "Area is inhabited by Goatmen"
Templar: "Heavy breathing"
I do not understand why we take EB (in theory because we reserve our mana, to keep MoM working).
Frankly, I do not understand the usefulness of this node at all. For me, it decreases survivability by half

Without EB our damage goes this way
30% to mana, the excess goes into ES, then life (if there is any left)
70% to ES, then life

With EB
30% to ES, then mana probably nullifying it
70% directly into life without any other protections

What am I missing?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional