Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Última edição por Balantakos em 8 de mar de 2019 05:20:29
"
Balantakos escreveu:
Where is the PoB for the Tree?

"
Enki91 escreveu:
POB SETUP WILL BE ADDED WHEN THE NEW GEMS ARE ADDED TO POB!
"
Nishrek escreveu:
I do not understand why we take EB (in theory because we reserve our mana, to keep MoM working).
Frankly, I do not understand the usefulness of this node at all. For me, it decreases survivability by half

Without EB our damage goes this way
30% to mana, the excess goes into ES, then life (if there is any left)
70% to ES, then life

With EB
30% to ES, then mana probably nullifying it
70% directly into life without any other protections

What am I missing?

This is explained in one of the first paragraphs of the guide.

Última edição por Balantakos em 8 de mar de 2019 05:20:12
"
ScaryAtheist escreveu:
"
<MoM/EB question>

You mean this?
"
‣ Mind over Matter: This is a Keystone which redirects 30% of damage we take to our mana pool. We use the Eldritch Battery Keystone to protect our mana pool with energy shield, which allows us to reserve mana while still keeping Mind over Matter working.

Sorry but it still does not answer on my question.
With EB we get 70% of damage directly into life, without any ES protection, ES protects only against 30%
Without EB we get 70% into ES, then into life protected by ES
What's the point of using EB then?
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek escreveu:
"
ScaryAtheist escreveu:
"
<MoM/EB question>

You mean this?
"
‣ Mind over Matter: This is a Keystone which redirects 30% of damage we take to our mana pool. We use the Eldritch Battery Keystone to protect our mana pool with energy shield, which allows us to reserve mana while still keeping Mind over Matter working.

With EB we get 70% of damage directly into life, without any ES protection, ES protects only against 30%

If you want to use 3 auras and MoM, you need EB. Because with 3 auras you get only 1% of unreserved mana, so MoM would be useless without EB.

In general, MoM doesn't fits goods with any mana reservation and if your are a caster (with depends directly of mana to cast spells). This builds depends heavily on mana pool, either to cast skill or to reduce 30% of incoming damage (MoM), that's why EB makes sense.
"
Nishrek escreveu:
"
ScaryAtheist escreveu:
"
<MoM/EB question>

You mean this?
"

There's the new energy leech support, which is 39% more damage while leeching. EB ensures you are always leeching and always getting the 39%. And there's no easy way to get mana leech with spells other than running Warlord's mark, so energy leech ensures you never have to worry about running out of mana again.
Última edição por scytheavatar em 8 de mar de 2019 04:45:12
"
scytheavatar escreveu:
There's the new energy leech support, which is 39% more damage while leeching. EB ensures you are always leeching and always getting the 39%. And there's no easy way to get mana leech with spells other than running Warlord's mark, so energy leech ensures you never have to worry about running out of mana again.

Good point, didn't noticed that. Thanks!
"
Balantakos escreveu:
"
Pobatti escreveu:
"
Balantakos escreveu:
Where is the PoB for the Tree?

"
Enki91 escreveu:
POB SETUP WILL BE ADDED WHEN THE NEW GEMS ARE ADDED TO POB!

I WANT JUST THE NEW TREE WITH THE LEVELLING STEPS.

T-R-E-E O-N-L-Y

You could really chill a bit.

He'll put it up, I mean the start is the same anyway as the old tree, not much of a change.
The passive tree posted in every act in the leveling section seems to have been updated.
Soooo I don't understand why this other guy is freaking out. just chill everyone. This seems to be an even better build than last season's build. I am definitely using it again this season.

Thank you Enki for the work.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional