Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thank you very much for such a detailed guide, it is very useful for me!
Hi there. Loving this build. But I find myself to have mana issues, especially on some unique/rare mobs.

Is there some affix they have that drains my mana out, or is my mana regen simply too low? Should I get more items with mana regen? Instead of Clarity, I use Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel as listed in this guide, but I had mana issues even when I used Clarity so it didn't make any difference.
"
Yumih escreveu:
Hi there. Loving this build. But I find myself to have mana issues, especially on some unique/rare mobs.

Is there some affix they have that drains my mana out, or is my mana regen simply too low? Should I get more items with mana regen? Instead of Clarity, I use Clear Mind Cobalt Jewel as listed in this guide, but I had mana issues even when I used Clarity so it didn't make any difference.

Your character tab is private. In general, of you don’t have a mana leech Watcher’s Eye, then you will want another source of mana regen: mana leech gem, Mind if the Council, Eldritch Battery, etc. If your mana pool is not at least 43% of your life, then damage can oom you with MoM. This can be offset with #% damage taken on hit gained as mana over 4 seconds.
@Enki, if you are still thinking about upgrading the leveling section, I have two other leveling guides for you to look at:
- ShermanDiablo’s Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide
- jeipei89’s Fast Leveling Guide
Última edição por Aldonés em 1 de set de 2019 10:11:02
"
@Enki, if you are still thinking about upgrading the leveling section, I have two other leveling guides for you to look at:
- ShermanDiablo’s Fast Storm Brand Leveling Guide
- jeipei89’s Fast Leveling Guide

both point to the same thread
"
"
Yumih escreveu:

Your character tab is private. In general, of you don’t have a mana leech Watcher’s Eye, then you will want another source of mana regen: mana leech gem, Mind if the Council, Eldritch Battery, etc. If your mana pool is not at least 43% of your life, then damage can oom you with MoM. This can be offset with #% damage taken on hit gained as mana over 4 seconds.

Hi thanks for your reply. My character tab should be public now. I got myself a mana leech Watcher's Eye, but only a cheap one cause I couldn't afford one with the other good modifiers. I don't really want to replace my helmet at this point, and am looking to get Mana Regen through other ways like jewels.

Should I run both Wrath and Clarity when using this jewel? I seem to still run some mana issues with this combination.
"
JackalR escreveu:
Thanks, here is jeipei’s Fast Leveling Guide. i’ll Also correct it on the OP.

"
Yumih escreveu:
Hi thanks for your reply. My character tab should be public now. I got myself a mana leech Watcher's Eye, but only a cheap one cause I couldn't afford one with the other good modifiers. I don't really want to replace my helmet at this point, and am looking to get Mana Regen through other ways like jewels.

Should I run both Wrath and Clarity when using this jewel? I seem to still run some mana issues with this combination.
I want to first point out I am not following Enki’s Guide this league, so I cannot say the direction he took. Any Watchers Eye with lightning damage leeched as mana with Wrath (even the worst roll) is more than sufficient for mana regen. Drop Clarity with it. If Wrath is in an Essence Worm, youncan still use Clear Mind.

Note: Your rarely will want to fully level a Clarity. Increasing levels provide less benefit for the mana reservation.
"
"
JackalR escreveu:
Thanks, here is jeipei’s Fast Leveling Guide. i’ll Also correct it on the OP.

"
Yumih escreveu:

I want to first point out I am not following Enki’s Guide this league, so I cannot say the direction he took. Any Watchers Eye with lightning damage leeched as mana with Wrath (even the worst roll) is more than sufficient for mana regen. Drop Clarity with it. If Wrath is in an Essence Worm, youncan still use Clear Mind.

Note: Your rarely will want to fully level a Clarity. Increasing levels provide less benefit for the mana reservation.

Thanks.

I also wonder about skill gem setup. I don't have more space for the 4 linked sockets that goes about debuffing enemies with Cast when Damage taken, Blind, Armageddon Brand and Purifying Flame. I run the 4 linked Immortal Call setup instead. Which is better, what should I take? Or can I take Cast when Dmg taken, Blind OR Armageddon Brand OR Purifying flame for a 3Link? Which would be better using? Or should I entirely drop Immortal Call setup for this debuff setup? Any advice is appreciated.
"
Warmy escreveu:
"
alpo789 escreveu:
How should I go on developing my character at this point? I am able to kill Elder, but am struggling with Shaper and guardians (especially minotaur who oneshots me). POB shows 329k Shaper DPS.

Would new weapons and getting enchants on the current helm/gloves/boots be enough?

Char is Teufelweib, link to profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/alpo789/characters

Hello i'm not a veteran, but i can maybe give you some pointers anyway.

Your gem setup is a bit messy, you have a fairly good pair of gloves, but you really want orbs of storms to go with it, for the faster casting mod on them.

You should opt out of using clarity, and maybe go with a clear mind unique jewel, you should really have no issues keeping mana up with the very good Watcher's eye jewel you have.

If you find lightning warp lacking try to get a helmet with reduced lightning warp duration(pref 30%) makes a big difference, and pair it with a quality 20% faster casting gem in a 4 link setup.

Also i think the general consensus is that you ideally want to avoid being dependent of the resist on your boots for the Kaom's roots uniques during uber fights.

As a final note maybe try to get more damage via your weapons, i think this should help you.

With this advice on mind, and a lot of gear upgrades, I finally managed to solo Uber Elder on the last days of the league. Thank you very much!

And especially thank you Enki91 for this guide! The amount of detail is impressive, and the guide has been a lot of help from league start to endgame. The levelling and crafting advice sections were especially helpful. I really hope that you keep on writing these guides in the future, even if this build will be unviable.
"
Yumih escreveu:
I also wonder about skill gem setup. I don't have more space for the 4 linked sockets that goes about debuffing enemies with Cast when Damage taken, Blind, Armageddon Brand and Purifying Flame. I run the 4 linked Immortal Call setup instead. Which is better, what should I take? Or can I take Cast when Dmg taken, Blind OR Armageddon Brand OR Purifying flame for a 3Link? Which would be better using? Or should I entirely drop Immortal Call setup for this debuff setup? Any advice is appreciated.

Reread Enki’s gem section. He spent a lot of time and effort creating it, and I’m not going to repeat him. Both the CWDT setups can be either manually cast or automated via CWDT gem. To cast Armageddon Brand you will be required to briefly stop casting Arc, but Immortal Call is instant and therefor can be cast in the middle of any other action. I’ve personally grown accustom to manually casting things and would drop both CWDT, but that is me, not you. If you wouldn’t proactively use the skill, you are better off automating it with CWDT. Enki’s build gives room for both to be automated via CWDT, but if you manually cast then replace the CWDT with Efficacy on Immortal Call and either Increased Duration or Faster Casting on Armageddon Brand.

And again, drop Clarity. With your Watcher’s Eye the mana regen holds zero value. Also, your Immortal Call is too high level for your CWDT.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional