Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

more casts = more crits
Oh thanks, I didn't thought about that...
:-)
What do you think about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgtikBRDEzM
"
What do you think about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgtikBRDEzM

This is completely different build, just happens to use the same dmg skill.

Its very nice, however as title says- its a tanky build. DPS in this build is much higher, however bit more "glass cannon".
Good news, i'm finally done testing everything for 2.1! (aside from new potentially good uniques, obviously)
This build will be stronger than before, i could argue even stronger than before EB change.
Now let's all wait for the patch to finally be deployed.

@DarkRogue_3: Controlled Destruction is most likely not worth dropping any of the other gems.

@memberx: Only possible gearchanges will be new uniques, but i can't say more than none of the currently spoiled ones are interesting for us.
If you got the currency, it's worth upgrading to dual Void Batteries. I can't see any reason they'd not be some of the top DPS choices for this build after patch.

@nukha: Thanks, glad you liked it!

@AntonChigur: Will have to wait until all new uniques are discovered, but so far there's nothing particularly good for this build. Gem setup changes slightly, i'll put up the new one after patch.

@zeroDPT: I'm actually changing to he spell dmg nodes after patch, for leeching purposes and to put some ease on mana consumption. We still end up with 5+ casts per second even without them.

@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: The build is solid, but as DeaconRL already pointed out not really comparable with this build.
twitch.tv/enki91
Última edição por Enki91 em 11 de dez de 2015 11:01:29
Sounds like not as much would be changing as I had expected.

Would speccing through Cast Speed still be okay for the updated build, or is Spell Damage going to be that much better? I ask because it does feel like Cast Speed is the more difficult stat to obtain of the two.

Regarding Controlled Destruction, I sort of wanted to try it (almost certainly going to be using it with my Flame Totem character) but judging by our links, you're right -- I Don't see where we could place it in since Lightning Pen, Spell Echo, Life Leech / Empower and PCoC are necessary, the only place I could possibly see a replacement would be on Faster Casting, slowing down your hits to do more damage with each cast.

If I ever get a 6L, I might try it for kicks anyway, since I feel like as long as we can stay above 50% Crit chance, we won't feel the reduction effect too much. Will take a while, though. I do have a second Kingsguard now that I'm randomly throwing Fuses on every once in a while, but my luck is terrible so I'll probably need something like 3000 Fuses.
"
Enki91 escreveu:
Good news, i'm finally done testing everything for 2.1! (aside from new potentially good uniques, obviously)
This build will be stronger than before, i could argue even stronger than before EB change.
Now let's all wait for the patch to finally be deployed.

@DarkRogue_3: Controlled Destruction is most likely not worth dropping any of the other gems.

@memberx: Only possible gearchanges will be new uniques, but i can't say more than none of the currently spoiled ones are interesting for us.
If you got the currency, it's worth upgrading to dual Void Batteries. I can't see any reason they'd not be some of the top DPS choices for this build after patch.

@nukha: Thanks, glad you liked it!

@AntonChigur: Will have to wait until all new uniques are discovered, but so far there's nothing particularly good for this build. Gem setup changes slightly, i'll put up the new one after patch.

@zeroDPT: I'm actually changing to he spell dmg nodes after patch, for leeching purposes and to put some ease on mana consumption. We still end up with 5+ casts per second even without them.

@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: The build is solid, but as DeaconRL already pointed out not really comparable with this build.

Hi there. When do you plan adding the skill tree? I wanna start this league with this build, and I'm kinda lost.

Thanks in advance.
@juanvander: All essential things (skilltrees, bandits, gems, gear) will be put up right after patch, the full writeup will take a little more time.
twitch.tv/enki91
@NoLifeMahouny: Preliminary update added. Full guide will take some time to write.
twitch.tv/enki91
Think this might be the new Arc data. Upper end at level 20 has risen 20% to 886 damage; Doesn't looks like you can get Arc to 8 chains without some extra gear. Empower level 4 is +3 to gem level, but the 8th chain requires Arc level 24 which would require both a corrupted Empower and a corrupted Arc.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional