Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Just took a look at the revised tree, and it looks like you've gone back to just a single curse. I kind of enjoyed the dual curses, but I think it's nice to be less reliant on them, especially for curse-immune and curse-reflect maps.

Still trying to digest the other changes.
Última edição por DarkRogue_3 em 11 de dez de 2015 16:29:31
@DarkRogue_3: I actually reach 8 chains with a Lv21 Arc and Lv4 Empower. Didn't do many tests yet at what level the 8th chain is added, but i assume either 23 or 24.

-------------

Added my gear and some screenshots!
twitch.tv/enki91
Yeah, I noted that in my post -- perhaps saying "extra gear" was a bad choice of words, but requiring both gems to be corrupted to +1 max level will be tricky and/or expensive to do. Still, I'm quite happy with 7 chains as it is.
Time to save up my chromes to 4 off my Lightning Coil.
Is it ok if I rolled Shadow for this build?
@NoLifeMahouny: Sorry but i won't put up a tree for Pledge of Hands, it just strays too much from the original build. But i'm pretty confident you will find several PoH-Arc guides soon enough.

@Vaaroth: Goodluck with that! Mine took surprisingly few chroms, guess i was just lucky.

@5upernova: Yeah, Shadow or Templar work too. All you'll miss is that witch starter mana regen node, but that's negligible.
twitch.tv/enki91
why no plagued of hands
I host Good Morning Wraeclast the #1 video source of Path of exile news and information! check the show out. https://www.youtube.com/user/HCMonstrLP
Haha thanks, trying to decide if I should just pump chromes into it or save up for vorici 2B.
@HCMonstrLP: Dual wielding two good wands offers more cast speed, damage and crit consistency. Only thing that would speak for PoH is the mana, but it's imo not worth it.

@Vaaroth: That's what i did, got the right colours after about 12 tries. Definitely the best option.
twitch.tv/enki91
Okay, just got a chance to sit down and look more closely at the tree.

I've got a couple questions on some of the decisions you made, although if you've already answered them in your guide rewrite, feel free to let me know and I'll keep an eye out for that instead.

1. It looks like you've dropped that last Power Charge which, understandably, is awkward as heck for literally everyone to get to now. Still, between that, and your switching the Doom Cast node from the Chance nodes to the Multiplier nodes appears to be a 70% loss of Crit Chance; Is this made up anywhere else, or is this loss acceptable?

2. It also looks like you've removed the Flask cluster in the Witch area. Combined with the removal of Life Leech, how safe are we against those Reflect enemies now?

3. It looks like you've picked up a total of 3% Life Regeneration, but Blood Rage, necessary for Frenzy Charge generation, looks like it damages you at 4% per second, and we don't have any Physical Damage to take advantage of the extra leech. Assuming Warlords Mark is not, or cannot be applied, are we stuck using Flasks, or would Catarina's leech mod be required now?

4. Is the reason for switching to Cold Penetration because the Cold damage portion becomes larger than the Lightning portion after CotB applies the additional Cold bonuses from Storm Weaver? It may be slightly annoying trying to re-color my in-use Kingsguard, although I will likely have no issue recoloring my secondary Kingsguard I have in my stash that I am trying to 6L right now.

5. Probably my biggest worry is that, on paper, it feels to me like we traded a decent bit of survivability between the Flask bonuses and Leech. I imagine you must have felt this setup played much more smoothly for you to make these changes, but I'm struggling to figure out how - is Arctic Armour really that good to be able to replace the combination of better Flasks, Life Leeching, and Frost Wall?

Sorry for the barrage of questions when you're no doubt busy, but I'm really interested in seeing the reasoning and theory behind the node choices; I would like to see how I can adapt it to my play style, especially since I felt the 2.0 build was very solid as it was.
Última edição por DarkRogue_3 em 11 de dez de 2015 20:10:38

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional