Death Penalty (default league)

Im a hardcore player and i think they made the death penalities too sever for default.

They should probably just remove them for that all together fro default or greatly reduce them up to level 75.

Death penalty is perfect if you can't handle it, well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM
Steam:Gonejah
Última edição por nugstash em 16 de fev de 2013 19:05:18
"
nugstash escreveu:
Death penalty is perfect if you can't handle it, well... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

I will not click your link...

It isnt a case of "cant handle it".

You missed the point entirely so i'm just ignoring your comment.

I don't have a problem with the 15%, but I do have a problem with not being able to lower the graphics output so that when there's a heap of skills being used on a large mob where they are using heaps of skills; that I don't slow down & get killed by running away from mobs while hitting three of my potions. I don't get it honestly; everything goes smooth when I play alone because I don't have to worry about too much happening on the screen & avoiding getting killed, yet it's boring as a drag to play alone pre-cruel & through cruel. I haven't thought about quitting yet, don't have a real reason to; because this game reminds me of Champions: Return To Arms & if you've played that, you know why I'm playing this. The 15% should be taken down to 10% because the whole 5 day to get 15% is going to happen sooner or later to everyone that plays more & more. To get killed by a slowing engine on a optimal PC isn't cutting it at the moment & I died twice in one area today because of the frame rate slowing down & not being to dodge Bone RHOA's fast enough. I was just about to get level 43 too... :(
Última edição por Roardova em 16 de fev de 2013 21:29:00
"
Roardova escreveu:
I don't have a problem with the 15%, but I do have a problem with not being able to lower the graphics output so that when there's a heap of skills being used on a large mob where they are using heaps of skills; that I don't slow down & get killed by running away from mobs while hitting three of my potions. I don't get it honestly; everything goes smooth when I play alone because I don't have to worry about too much happening on the screen & avoiding getting killed, yet it's boring as a drag to play alone pre-cruel & through cruel. I haven't thought about quitting yet, don't have a real reason to; because this game reminds me of Champions: Return To Arms & if you've played that, you know why I'm playing this. The 15% should be taken down to 10% because the whole 5 day to get 15% is going to happen sooner or later to everyone that plays more & more. To get killed by a slowing engine on a optimal PC isn't cutting it at the moment & I died twice in one area today because of the frame rate slowing down & not being to dodge Bone RHOA's fast enough. I was just about to get level 43 too... :(

Last night i lost 30% towards lv 73 because my screen just randomly went black when i was surrounded by mobs... twice!

I maybe die once every 10 hours of play from my own mistake but i think thats not unreasonable as i like throwing myself in the action when i feel i'm safe enough to do that. Sometimes i get it wrong, but it makes the game more fun for me. I also like playing slow on HC, but thats a different challenge! 15% flat makes me weep, just thinking about being level 85 and how im gonna have to play like a pensioner :( .
For me Death Penalty is rly good. They made perfect this component, aswell as the perfect game good job for it.
I like hard games.

Making it flat is just painful. As you level higher and higher, you're not playing more recklessly, yet your punishment is getting higher and higher; why is this? How is it fair? Do GGG just want people to not get to a higher level unless they play tanky or they decide to farm Docks instead of doing fun/challenging maps? Skipping hard rares and resetting instead of risking themselves?

That's what Hardcore is for.
"
Konstant escreveu:

Making it flat is just painful. As you level higher and higher, you're not playing more recklessly, yet your punishment is getting higher and higher; why is this? How is it fair? Do GGG just want people to not get to a higher level unless they play tanky or they decide to farm Docks instead of doing fun/challenging maps? Skipping hard rares and resetting instead of risking themselves?

That's what Hardcore is for.

Yes, it isn't planned, that you can reach the highest level at the moment. That's why you need extreme much xp on high levels, and that's why a death with 15% xp lost hurts so much. If we are allowed to get this high levels easy, they should lower the needed xp to rank up. The xp lost on death isn't the problem.

I don't agree on this "hardcore is for players who like it hard and softcore should be easy"-arguments in this thread. The different on hardcore and default is the playstyle philsophy aka "permadeath" on hardcore. Default shouldn't be easier. Default shouldn't be forgiving. I like the thrill to loose xp on default. I don't want to completly restart after messed up, but the xp lost is fine for me. In my opinion is the normal difficult for players who like it easy, cruel and merciless for players who like it hart and the whole hardcore league for players who like permadeath playstyle.
If you punish me for playing your game, then I'll stop playing.

I've noticed people rage quit in parties after their first death. This exp penalty thing is a great way to lose players permanently.
Maybe make a "No XP Loss" League?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional