WOLCEN - Lords of Mayhem

"
"Wolcen - One year of Early Access !"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH_DBnb4wyU

I still don't own this game, but im glad things are going fine for them.

Looks good. Glad I supported them. Gonna keep an eye on it. Hopefully they take their time and do it right.
I also follow wolcen a lidl bit, but i have strange feeling´s about it, it has more of a gauntlet feeling to it. Shure the effekt´s look amaizing, but after spamming the same 2 spell´s over and over again it will also become boring. Adding a lot of new effekt´s and procc´s wont be easy with that top grafik´s.

As it seem´s it also has less Charakter costumization than poe, the passive tree doesn´t make any sense, you are supposed to Change your specc on the fly by rotating those ring´s but those classsection´s won´t nessesary fit together. Well maybe those ""Mutant-super-form´s"" will be intresting, with extra arm´s and what not.

And they are adding a lot of ""junk-Features"" like housing,modeling, like i don´t care.
The Charaktercreator is also overdone and actually doesn´t have important stuff like Tatoo´s face etc. in it, but at least it has one.

I believe that Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Matyr will be the next big thing, even though some People already shiting on it, because of it´s slower pace. It´s somehow badass.
"
Pwnzors87 escreveu:
I also follow wolcen a lidl bit, but i have strange feeling´s about it, it has more of a gauntlet feeling to it. Shure the effekt´s look amaizing, but after spamming the same 2 spell´s over and over again it will also become boring. Adding a lot of new effekt´s and procc´s wont be easy with that top grafik´s.

As it seem´s it also has less Charakter costumization than poe, the passive tree doesn´t make any sense, you are supposed to Change your specc on the fly by rotating those ring´s but those classsection´s won´t nessesary fit together. Well maybe those ""Mutant-super-form´s"" will be intresting, with extra arm´s and what not.

And they are adding a lot of ""junk-Features"" like housing,modeling, like i don´t care.
The Charaktercreator is also overdone and actually doesn´t have important stuff like Tatoo´s face etc. in it, but at least it has one.

I believe that Warhammer 40K Inquisitor Matyr will be the next big thing, even though some People already shiting on it, because of it´s slower pace. It´s somehow badass.

I feel like PoE will stay the king of ARPGs for at least another five years. Grim Dawn being a close second.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
These are the kind of updates they are pushing out, getting there step by step..

"With this update, we are introducing the “Cloud mode”. In this mode, your save data (character, chest, house…) will be stored on our servers. You can still play in offline mode (with everything stored on your harddrive and no internet connection required) by clicking the “switch to offline” button on the main menu.
Multiplayer co-op is not available yet but Cloud mode is a first step in its direction.

With Cloud mode and 0.4.0, we are also introducing the daily dungeon: a daily randomly generated dungeon shared by every players. The daily dungeon is bigger than the random dungeon you are used to and should offer more challenge with more elite enemies and a boss at the end you have to kill to finish the dungeon. A new beautiful Orc Dungeon architecture is also available. Furthermore, the daily dungeon is timed and offer you a way to compete with your friend for who finishes the dungeon the fastest.
You can access the daily dungeon by talking to Don John in Amarth. You will also find the leaderboard next to him.
The daily dungeon is only accessible in Cloud mode.

With 0.4.0 also comes the new active skill tree which offers you customization options for each and every skill like more range, more damage, cost reduction, but also a few gameplay variants that completely modify the way the skill will work. We aim to develop 10 variants for each skill in the future, meaning a highly customizable gameplay.
Two new enemies are also joining the party with 0.4.0 : the Grave Keeper, an elite warrior of the zombie horde who wields a deadly sword and leads its minions into the melee.

And the Orc Warlock, a powerful sorcerer manipulating dark magic and taking an ethereal form to avoid direct fights
Finally, with this update come a lot of bug fixes, optimization, balancing and QOL improvements like, for example, the automatic positioning of the item’s text to avoid overlap :

You will find a complete list in the changelog on our website : https://wolcengame.com/update-0-4-0-active-skills-tree-cloud-mode-daily-dungeon-and-more/"
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Ahh that much needed performance patch today, runs noticeably better now.

They btw added first half of first act of something, and in doing so the "world" is now the actual game world and not just some tester area. They also have a lot of improvements and the game is starting to feel okayish to test out. First phase of it being fun to play.

Gotta say, they keep surprising me with how good the game looks and how well it sounds also. When this game is done... should be fun as hell.

Cannot wait for apocalypse system eventually(mutation) etc, in some years this game will be nuts.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Última edição por Crackmonster em 30 de jun de 2017 17:59:23
I swear some of those monster sounds howls and what was it explosions sounded like a whole other level of dark realism when i last played.

"
Looks like Wolcen is starting to look epic :O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBuxRGmPPC0

Just qouting you here so people don't lose sight of tha video.
Última edição por Crackmonster em 11 de jul de 2017 15:36:09
It looks pretty cool. their skill tree appears to have potential and I really like the ability to dial in how your character looks.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
They had a video on the passive wheel that was pretty interesting. Do the various actual choices make sense for the first rings? Can you tell if melee is on an equal footing with ranged? Are all characters life based?

If you have better things to do, you can just ignore my questions or put them off until convenient.
US Mountain Time Zone
"
鬼殺し escreveu:

I don't know how to spin that wheel yet.

Are you guys talking about the new early access trailer where it shows the different rings of the skill tree turning?

If so I think they said that video was of features coming to the game soon, not that are in the game already.

I'm also debating getting Wolcen, still on the fence though.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
@ 鬼殺し

You've encouraged me to give it a try, so when I get back from my upcoming trip, if 3.0 isn't ready, I'll give it a try.

Thanks.
US Mountain Time Zone

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional