PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

where is the "levelled" gem filter omg OMG OMMMMG ?

:)
IGN TylordRampage
Última edição por Malone em 17 de jun de 2014 11:24:21
"
Malone escreveu:
where is the "levelled" gem filter omg OMG OMMMMG ?

:)

The old leveled gems filter was replaced with with {Level1Gems} - {Level21Gems} in 1.5.0
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
The help is much appreciated!

It's the least I can do, to thank you for a program that's saved me countless hours of my life (and since I'd otherwise be too lazy to make a shop, also made me a bunch of currency in PoE).

Hopefully, next year there's a chance I'd be able to help more with bug issues, as I haven't learnt C# yet, done general C/C++ and haven't gotten past using command line interface with them on my course at Uni so far, planning to learn C# over the summer.

"
peachii escreveu:
I just looked through the last 20 pages or so and I have to say to the users of this program, this guy made it for free. Has input updates continually to keep it up to date with what people are asking for in his free time so ---

HOW ABOUT SAYING THANK YOU TO HIM without tacking it onto a complaint or request for more features.

I would like to second this notion, and also add that everyone needs to CHECK THE WIKI before asking for help on problem that have been addressed so many times previously.

Regards,

PJP
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
devia escreveu:
"
devia escreveu:
So im trying to setup procurement i got the alias i've set teh Value of session id to "True" i get the SSID from mozilla options AND STILL GETTING ACCESS DENIED also running as admin PLEASE HELP!!!!

Stilll cant find an answer to that problem :S

Have you checked the wiki? There's a guide named "Login with session ID" - it even includes a youtube video.

I have read the wiki tried countess times run as admin tried with session id the problem remains the same access denied i ve eve nclosed firewall, can someone really help instead of suggesting to do things that i've already did??? thanks in advance
Hey there, I would like to point out that I am getting a
[Error] Sequence contains no elements
When trying to login. Trying to run it again will cause it to fail to load characters.
So you can only reboot the program.

But how do i fix the Error?
Thanks.
About Alexpalex01's message.
Appearently I made a account Waaaay back in the beta, but never bothered to try it.
And therefore i was logged in with the wrong account.

Im alexpalex01 just so you know :P
I'm sorry, I've looked for the answer to this and I can't find it anywhere. I used procurement 9 months ago, I just downloaded the latest version from github.

There's no .exe file in the zip I unpacked, where is it? How do I run this program? x.x

The fact that I can't figure this out is quite disconcerting. Are there some prerequisites I need, like a certain browser, mySQL, .net 4.0 framework...?

What program do I use to open which file?!
"
TheJewOfMalta escreveu:
I'm sorry, I've looked for the answer to this and I can't find it anywhere. I used procurement 9 months ago, I just downloaded the latest version from github.

There's no .exe file in the zip I unpacked, where is it? How do I run this program? x.x

The fact that I can't figure this out is quite disconcerting. Are there some prerequisites I need, like a certain browser, mySQL, .net 4.0 framework...?

I'm not sure where exactly you downloaded the version, however the official link is here: https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/releases/tag/1.5.4 and I just re-downloaded it and checked, there is definately a .exe within the .zip file

I vaigely rememeber some issue with someone not having some framework (I think it was the .net 4.0 but i can't fully remember what was required and whether it was resolved) I recommend going back a few pages (maybe as many as 10) on this thread and seeing if you can find the posts abotu the .net 4.0 framework and if/how it was resolved.

"
devia escreveu:
I have read the wiki tried countess times run as admin tried with session id the problem remains the same access denied i ve eve nclosed firewall, can someone really help instead of suggesting to do things that i've already did??? thanks in advance

Hi,

In order to help you I just re-downloaded Procurement and ran it from a new location and thus with all default settings on a fresh folder.

So, I'm going to go through a step by step instruction of how to login (from a fresh install) with session ID, using FireFox.
          Instructions          

-Downloading Procurement:
Step 1: Follow this link to the Procurement official downloads page: https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/releases/tag/1.5.4
Step 2: Click the big green button labeled 'Procurement.[version].zip
Step 3: Extract the Procurement.[version].zip file into a new folder
-Procurement Settings:
Step 1: Launch Procurement.exe
Step 2: Check the box labeled 'Use SessionID'
-Accessing SessionID:
Step 1: Launch FireFox
Step 2: Log into pathofexilt.com
Step 3: Press Alt
Step 4: Click 'Tools'>'Options'
Step 5: Click on the 'Privacy' tab
Step 6: If not already selected, change the drop down menu for 'Firefox will:' to be 'Use custom settings for history' as shown: http://puu.sh/9BVfW/2efbafeeee.png
Step 7: Click 'Show Cookies...'
Step 8: Browse the list for 'pathofexile.com' and expand
Step 9: Click the cookie name 'PHPSESSID'. Infomation should be shown at the bottom as such: http://puu.sh/9BUC3/89b00d7399.png (without the 'Content' being covered up.
Step 10: Highlight and copy the string of characters following 'Content'
-More Procurement:
Step 11: Paste the copied string into the 'SessionID' box in the procurement login window
Step 12: Give this login a user friendly name e.g. 'AccountName' by entering it into the 'Alias' box
~Your procurement window should resemble this: http://puu.sh/9BV90/afaf3a46d6.jpg
Step 13: Click 'Login'
Step 14: Wait for Procurement to download all the information it requires (which may take a while for a first time run, my fresh folder is still downloading them after I finished typing these instructions)

And apparently I've just seen there's a YouTube instructional video on how to do this, which is awesome, although not required to be able to do this process IMHO.

This is as simple and explanatory of a set of instructions that I can give, and it worked perfectly for me on a fresh install, I can also confirm that doing this from only the wiki's instructions was simple and easy to do (even though I do not use Firefox, and am completely unfamiliar with it's settings). The only slight issue I noticed with the wiki's instructions is this line "In the history section, there should be a remove individual cookies link. Click this" as I don't use FF regularly this button may have once been called this, however it is now labeled "Show Cookies...". Other than this very minor and easily resolvable issue the wiki's instructions are perfectly clear with instructions on how to set up Procurement using SessionID via FireFox (and Chrome, unless it's been changed from when I set up Procurement with SessionID myself).

EDIT::
[I have whilst watching the YouTube instrucitonal video on how to do this (which is very easy to follow, noticed that the wiki's instrctions is NOT incorrect, these is still a button called 'remove individual cookes' however if you have the 'Firfox will:' drop down on 'Use custom settings for history' (as it was for me when i initially got onto the settings) then that button is not there and the button you want is the 'Show cookies...' button]

If the above steps fail to set up your procurement correctly with session ID, then YOU have either not followed them correctly/are logged into the wrong account on pathofexile.com or there is a new bug/changes since this post was made.

Regards,

PJP
Última edição por PJP2810 em 20 de jun de 2014 08:00:35
"
PJP2810 escreveu:
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
The help is much appreciated!

It's the least I can do, to thank you for a program that's saved me countless hours of my life (and since I'd otherwise be too lazy to make a shop, also made me a bunch of currency in PoE).

Hopefully, next year there's a chance I'd be able to help more with bug issues, as I haven't learnt C# yet, done general C/C++ and haven't gotten past using command line interface with them on my course at Uni so far, planning to learn C# over the summer.

"
peachii escreveu:
I just looked through the last 20 pages or so and I have to say to the users of this program, this guy made it for free. Has input updates continually to keep it up to date with what people are asking for in his free time so ---

HOW ABOUT SAYING THANK YOU TO HIM without tacking it onto a complaint or request for more features.

I would like to second this notion, and also add that everyone needs to CHECK THE WIKI before asking for help on problem that have been addressed so many times previously.

Regards,

PJP

If you've got a bit of c++ knowledge, c# is pretty easy to pick up as a lot of it is done for you, the only thing that's a pain in the ass is the UI specific stuff.

"
TheJewOfMalta escreveu:

There is most definitely a .exe file in the zip, make sure you're using this link, and clicking the green Procurement.1.5.4.zip button and NOT the "Source code" button!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
PJP2810 escreveu:
"
TheJewOfMalta escreveu:

I'm not sure where exactly you downloaded the version, however the official link is here: https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/releases/tag/1.5.4 and I just re-downloaded it and checked, there is definately a .exe within the .zip file

I vaigely rememeber some issue with someone not having some framework (I think it was the .net 4.0 but i can't fully remember what was required and whether it was resolved) I recommend going back a few pages (maybe as many as 10) on this thread and seeing if you can find the posts abotu the .net 4.0 framework and if/how it was resolved.

"
devia escreveu:

Hi,

In order to help you I just re-downloaded Procurement and ran it from a new location and thus with all default settings on a fresh folder.

So, I'm going to go through a step by step instruction of how to login (from a fresh install) with session ID, using FireFox.
          Instructions          

-Downloading Procurement:
Step 1: Follow this link to the Procurement official downloads page: https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/releases/tag/1.5.4
Step 2: Click the big green button labeled 'Procurement.[version].zip
Step 3: Extract the Procurement.[version].zip file into a new folder
-Procurement Settings:
Step 1: Launch Procurement.exe
Step 2: Check the box labeled 'Use SessionID'
-Accessing SessionID:
Step 1: Launch FireFox
Step 2: Log into pathofexilt.com
Step 3: Press Alt
Step 4: Click 'Tools'>'Options'
Step 5: Click on the 'Privacy' tab
Step 6: If not already selected, change the drop down menu for 'Firefox will:' to be 'Use custom settings for history' as shown: http://puu.sh/9BVfW/2efbafeeee.png
Step 7: Click 'Show Cookies...'
Step 8: Browse the list for 'pathofexile.com' and expand
Step 9: Click the cookie name 'PHPSESSID'. Infomation should be shown at the bottom as such: http://puu.sh/9BUC3/89b00d7399.png (without the 'Content' being covered up.
Step 10: Highlight and copy the string of characters following 'Content'
-More Procurement:
Step 11: Paste the copied string into the 'SessionID' box in the procurement login window
Step 12: Give this login a user friendly name e.g. 'AccountName' by entering it into the 'Alias' box
~Your procurement window should resemble this: http://puu.sh/9BV90/afaf3a46d6.jpg
Step 13: Click 'Login'
Step 14: Wait for Procurement to download all the information it requires (which may take a while for a first time run, my fresh folder is still downloading them after I finished typing these instructions)

And apparently I've just seen there's a YouTube instructional video on how to do this, which is awesome, although not required to be able to do this process IMHO.

This is as simple and explanatory of a set of instructions that I can give, and it worked perfectly for me on a fresh install, I can also confirm that doing this from only the wiki's instructions was simple and easy to do (even though I do not use Firefox, and am completely unfamiliar with it's settings). The only slight issue I noticed with the wiki's instructions is this line "In the history section, there should be a remove individual cookies link. Click this" as I don't use FF regularly this button may have once been called this, however it is now labeled "Show Cookies...". Other than this very minor and easily resolvable issue the wiki's instructions are perfectly clear with instructions on how to set up Procurement using SessionID via FireFox (and Chrome, unless it's been changed from when I set up Procurement with SessionID myself).

EDIT::
[I have whilst watching the YouTube instrucitonal video on how to do this (which is very easy to follow, noticed that the wiki's instrctions is NOT incorrect, these is still a button called 'remove individual cookes' however if you have the 'Firfox will:' drop down on 'Use custom settings for history' (as it was for me when i initially got onto the settings) then that button is not there and the button you want is the 'Show cookies...' button]

If the above steps fail to set up your procurement correctly with session ID, then YOU have either not followed them correctly/are logged into the wrong account on pathofexile.com or there is a new bug/changes since this post was made.

Regards,

PJP

Your described process is what ive been doing from the beggining just for fun's sake re-did it following line by line the problem still remains the safe Access denied

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional