PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Majad escreveu:
I have this issue where the program's window is like cut off a bit. I don't know what's up with that.

Spoiler

Edit: Now it's not on the lower part but it is on the top part...

Spoiler

Prefer it being cut off on the top than bottom so I'm not complaining too much. :P

You have compact mode checked. It's supposed to be like the second pic you have there.
MTX Finder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787
QoL Updates Offline Skilltree Planner: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/996805
Buy me a coffee here :P https://www.paypal.me/EmmittJ
Hi Guys,

I already checked out the Wiki but couldnt find anything related to my Error.

So when I download the .zip, unpack it and run the .exe, it takes a few seconds (~10s maybe) then Procurement opens but also a window opens with the following error message:

"
Error escreveu:

Error checking for updates, details logged to DebugInfo.log

Well, lets see what it says in there:

DebugInfo.log

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Während des Vorgangs ist eine Ausnahme aufgetreten, sodass das Ergebnis ungültig ist. Weitere Ausnahmedetails finden Sie in InnerException. ---> System.Net.WebException: Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'raw.githubusercontent.com'
bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
bei System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
bei System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
bei Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)System.Net.WebException: Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'www.pathofexile.com'
bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
bei POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
bei POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
bei Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Login>b__1()
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Während des Vorgangs ist eine Ausnahme aufgetreten, sodass das Ergebnis ungültig ist. Weitere Ausnahmedetails finden Sie in InnerException. ---> System.Net.WebException: Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'raw.githubusercontent.com'
bei System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
bei Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

I also tried several times to reboot and reopen or reinstall procurement, but i always get this error. When I just try to log in, it says:

"

Procurement 1.8.2 Initialized.

Authenticating *********@*******                                                      

[Error] Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'www.pathofexile.com'

Can someone tell me what to do?

I also tried switching my firewall off. Didn't get any other results.
Última edição por kirmsi em 28 de ago de 2014 17:05:52
"
MoonAlien7 escreveu:
Generally all of the settings aren't saving. The compact mode, the 'only load beyond' part, the item prices i had set, and the shop thread itself. Have no clue why:(

Are you running as administrator?

"
HowToPoney escreveu:
Hi, i'm french and i speak french, i can understand English and speak it but actually for this i think not ^^ it's beautiful if u can explain me with easy word, or otherwise a friend can help for traduction

Fatality created this youtube guide in French, I don't speak French so I can't say if it will answer your questions, but from what I can tell it covers everything you need to set up a shop.

"
kramurz escreveu:
Hello,

Maybe its a stupid question. But when i upload my items its only showing half of the stuff thats in the selected stash. Is there anything im doing wrong or?

I can see the items in the Inventory tab btw. But when i click the desired stash tab that i want for sale it only picks a few items of it. Really weird

What types of items are missing?

"
FerryIVI escreveu:
Hi Stickymaddness, can u make Procurement work with garena version. Love ur tool, useful and simple for trading

Garena version is on hold at the moment I'm afraid, there is still too many issues that I have to fix before I can look at the Garena version. I did create a branch for it in the source, so anyone can look into it.

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
kirmsi escreveu:
Hi Guys,

So when I download the .zip, unpack it and run the .exe, it takes a few seconds (~10s maybe) then Procurement opens but also a window opens with the following error message:

"
Error escreveu:

DebugInfo.log

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Während des Vorgangs ist eine Ausnahme aufgetreten, sodass das Ergebnis ungültig ist. Weitere Ausnahmedetails finden Sie in InnerException. ---> System.Net.WebException: Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'raw.githubusercontent.com'
bei Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)System.Net.WebException: Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'www.pathofexile.com'
bei POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean useSessionID)
bei POEApi.Model.POEModel.Authenticate(String email, SecureString password, Boolean offline, Boolean useSessionID)
bei System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Während des Vorgangs ist eine Ausnahme aufgetreten, sodass das Ergebnis ungültig ist. Weitere Ausnahmedetails finden Sie in InnerException. ---> System.Net.WebException: Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'raw.githubusercontent.com'
bei Procurement.Utility.VersionChecker.client_DownloadStringCompleted(Object sender, DownloadStringCompletedEventArgs e)

I also tried several times to reboot and reopen or reinstall procurement, but i always get this error. When I just try to log in, it says:

"

The error is pretty self explanatory, "Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'www.pathofexile.com'", - Procurement can't connect to pathofexile.com (or github for the update check) so it can't go any further.

Make sure you are running as administrator, I have also heard some anti virus block Procurement's connection although I've never experienced it myself.

Do you use a proxy to connect to the internet?

"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
kirmsi escreveu:
Hi Guys,

"
Error escreveu:

DebugInfo.log

"

The error is pretty self explanatory, "Der Remotename konnte nicht aufgelöst werden: 'www.pathofexile.com'", - Procurement can't connect to pathofexile.com (or github for the update check) so it can't go any further.

Make sure you are running as administrator, I have also heard some anti virus block Procurement's connection although I've never experienced it myself.

Do you use a proxy to connect to the internet?

I did try this also, forget to wrote above. Now checked again with turned off antivir + turned off firewall + run as administrator.

Still the same. I don't use any proxies. I run Comodo Security as Firewall + Antivir.

"
kirmsi escreveu:

I did try this also, forget to wrote above. Now checked again with turned off antivir + turned off firewall + run as administrator.

Still the same. I don't use any proxies. I run Comodo Security as Firewall + Antivir.

Then I would say Comodo is most likely to blame, because it is extremely strict on what connections it allows (which is a good thing from a security point of view).
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
kirmsi escreveu:

Then I would say Comodo is most likely to blame, because it is extremely strict on what connections it allows (which is a good thing from a security point of view).

So no idea what I could do else? :(

Wanted to use this cool tool. ,

EDIT: Solved it. Seems to run now. On Page 107 Last Post on site is a manual for installing it. Even though comodo was turned off, it seems to block it anyway. Have added it to trusted files, working now. :)
Última edição por kirmsi em 28 de ago de 2014 17:48:19
"
kirmsi escreveu:
EDIT: Solved it. Seems to run now. On Page 107 Last Post on site is a manual for installing it. Even though comodo was turned off, it seems to block it anyway. Have added it to trusted files, working now. :)

Glad you got it sorted, told you Comodo was strict ;)
It's sop hard to get a straight answer, and the wiki and google are no help.
How do I update a forum thread / bump a forum thread.
It says no shop settings for current league so i goto Trade Settings

what do I put in Thread ID and Thread Title?
Where do i find that information?

You don't fight the fights you can win, you fight the fights that need fighting. - Captain Sheridan ,B5 ,Earth Rebellion Conflict
"
Derisat escreveu:
It's sop hard to get a straight answer, and the wiki and google are no help.
How do I update a forum thread / bump a forum thread.
It says no shop settings for current league so i goto Trade Settings

what do I put in Thread ID and Thread Title?
Where do i find that information?

Thread ID is the number in the url for your shop, eg: 172710 in http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/

Thread title is whatever you want your shop thread title to be, "Derisat's shop of win" or whatever.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional