PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
B4al escreveu:
[Error] Error reading character data for XXXXXXXXXXXXX, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Broken Procurement ????????????

Did the guys creating it come with the wonderful idea of updating it to break it ?

Workaround Solution to that particular error, 2015-04-22

(within Procurement folder)(version.1.9.0)
0)- this might work for other versions too
1)- make a backup copy of - Settings.xml (in case of messing it up)
2)- open - Settings.xml (with text editor)
3)- find line: <Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="True" /> (set false to true)
4)- find line <List name="MyCharacters" />
(make sure no characters are listed below at this particular section)
5) feedback, this worked for at least 3 different cases, if you run into any problems tell. if it works, please give feedback.
6) Yes, no characters will be listed now, that's why i call it a Workaround Solution.

Gray
(Bestiary SC Challenge / Craft Service: 1857948)(Standard SC Crafting: 1108414).
IGN: TinGray.
"
boesersven escreveu:
same here, should be related to the new character tabs on the website.

I found some kind of temporary workaround I think, at least for poeple who use only stashtabs in procurement, character inventories will not be loaded:

-modify settings.xml in Procurement folder to not load characters:
a)Change the Bold marked statement from false to true (1st Spoiler)
b)have no character to load defined in the list definition at the lower part of the .xml(2nd spoiler)

How to:
a) modify statement in bold to True
Spoiler

<Setting name="UseSessionID" value="False" />
<Setting name="FavoriteLeague" value="Standard" />
<Setting name="FavoriteCharacter" value="Butchertoy" />
<Setting name="CompactMode" value="True" />
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="True" />
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="True" />
<Setting name="CurrencyDistributionMetric" value="Chaos" />
<Setting name="EmbedBuyouts" value="True" />
<Setting name="BuyoutItemsOnlyVisibleInBuyoutsTag" value="False" />
<Setting name="OnlyDisplayBuyouts" value="True" />
<Setting name="CheckForUpdates" value="True" />
<Setting name="PoeTradeRefreshEnabled" value="false" />
<Setting name="PoeTradeRefreshUrl" value="" />

b) If you had chracter defined in the lists section, delete to make you settings look similar to what is default (see spoiler)

Spoiler

<Lists>
<List name="MyLeagues">
<Item value="Standard" />
</List>
<List name="MyTabs">
<!--If you only want Procurement to download specific tabs list them here, eg :-->
<!--<Item value="Shop" />-->
</List>
<List name="MyCharacters" />
<List name="AdditionalTemplates">
<!--Add yours own templates here. Eg-->
<!--<Item value="LvlingShop.txt"/>-->
</List>
<List name="IgnoreTabsInRecipes" />
</Lists>

Thanks, it works.
It actually works. thank you
If any interested, you can try my some modified version 1.9.1(like a temp solution) here:

https://github.com/medvedttn/Procurement/releases/tag/1.9.1

Needs input account name(also new setting), displayed on PoE main page "Logged in as..."/forum/etc
medved inside :)
Procurement Medved Edition on GitHub: https://github.com/medvedttn/Procurement/releases
Forum thread for Procurement Medved Edition: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1258452/
AvP Thank You
IGN-BeautifulMiledi or OnlyUseCold
"
GrayScar escreveu:
"
B4al escreveu:
[Error] Error reading character data for XXXXXXXXXXXXX, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Did the guys creating it come with the wonderful idea of updating it to break it ?

3)- find line: <Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="True" /> (set false to true)
5) feedback, this worked for at least 3 different cases, if you run into any problems tell. if it works, please give feedback.
6) Yes, no characters will be listed now, that's why i call it a Workaround Solution.

Gray

Thank you very much, it has worked for me! <3
Wow. Thanks a lot for this little fix. I don't rly know what to do without procurement.
This is a buff.
"
GrayScar escreveu:
"
B4al escreveu:

Gray

Ya that was the solution "2" I believe. When I delete my "characters" from the list, procurement does not even launch. Almost like procurement is telling it to download only my characters and then none are listed so it won't even launch. Idk im not super good with stuff like this.

I redownloaded procurement and same issue.

Idk if im just messing up something easy or misunderstanding but so far no go. Not a HUGE deal if it takes a few days or w/e to get fixed but just want to make sure its not something im doing and everyone else is using temp solution and problem is forgotten about.

I wuv my procurement :(
Got it working
IGN: OldManSyndrome or _OldManSyndrome_
Última edição por OldManSyndrome em 22 de abr de 2015 18:03:30
"
GrayScar escreveu:
"
B4al escreveu:

Gray

Cheers, bro, you the man.

THank you.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional