PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

pretty sure its not my computer that is at fault. what with being almost all new components
Hello,

Maybe a realy stupid question, but how do i change my settings in a .xml file? when i open the file it loads up a internet file with the information that i saw in the solution profided earlier. but i have no idea how to edit the file. can someone explain that to me in baby words? :P

Hope someone can help :)
[Error] Error reading character data for XXXXXXXXXXXXX, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Broken Procurement ????????????

Did the guys creating it come with the wonderful idea of updating it to break it ?
Abaraxe. you open it by right clicking it and then choose to open it with a text program like notepad, then change the information you want and save the file. i suggest that you make a backup from the original file before editing it. and we all are new to something at one point so, a valid question
Última edição por Gunfutsu em 22 de abr de 2015 08:03:44
"
Gunfutsu escreveu:
Abaraxe. you open it by right clicking it and then choose to open it with a text program like notepad, then change the information you want and save the file. i suggest that you make a backup from the original file before editing it. and we all are new to something at one point so, a valid question

Thank you very much!
"
B4al escreveu:
[Error] Error reading character data for XXXXXXXXXXXXX, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Did the guys creating it come with the wonderful idea of updating it to break it ?

No GGG broke it with the last patch. Changed the data look up process (or something).
no beta, no procurement jesuschrist i gonna suicide lol
Please fix our lovely procurement, we need it!
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
[Error] Error reading character data for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

noooooes
Outdated:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1955346 // IceShot Raider
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1755526 // OccCIReave
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1164453 // MF_Party_Culler
"
iamnotspock escreveu:
"
B4al escreveu:

No GGG broke it with the last patch. Changed the data look up process (or something).

Ah i see. So we shall just wait for GGG fixin it.

Thanks for reply, bro.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional