PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
KebabForLife escreveu:
[Error] Error reading character data for XXXXX, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

is there a solution for this yet?
My shop is dont show on poe.trade ...

Post on forum is fine , exept
Spoiler

maybe it is a my broblem , idk how to fix that
Why "Update Forum Thread" and "Bump Forum Thread" doesn't work?
Spoiler
Última edição por Fusol13 em 14 de jul de 2015 06:10:40
As above me! bump/update not working
[Error] The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
Loading Procurement in offline mode...                                                    [ER]

[Error] Failed to load characters
I still have a big Problem with my Procurement which is terrible because my trading relied fully on it. I have used Procurement for maybe half a year before 2.0 whithout any problems ever occuring. Shortly before 2.0 I rebooted my PC and after I had installed things new (including POE and Procurement) my Procurement is borken. As soon as I try to log into my account Procurement simply crashes. I get the error message "Procurement doesnt function anymore" and have to end the program.
Please help me! As I have noticed most people seem to be able to log into their accounts...
Bump/Update do not working as leasted before
It wont Bump or Update the shop thread, no clue whats wrong. Help please
same here and i cant even see my items on poe.xyz
I think there is some kind of bug going on or idk im doing something wrong but whenever i try to let procurement update my thread it confirms that it updated it but i just didn't? Any help with this im using 1.92

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional