PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

First of all congratulations to the creator great job.
Personally i got the buyouts to work after updating still have to tweak files so i dont get the character error and re add the shop thread and online info, GGG really shouldnt break stuff so often.
Última edição por Fhark em 20 de ago de 2015 17:03:24
so why the buyout prices not showing on the forum/poe.trade ?
EDIT:
Última edição por IamLoco em 20 de ago de 2015 18:15:39
It is totally safe to put your poe Account data in there. If you got problems, maybe you can revive the session ID.

P.S.: Big Thanks to the creator for that amazingly fast fix.
Última edição por flipser em 20 de ago de 2015 18:23:24
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
Procurement 1.9.5 has been released!

Changelog:

• Added filter to strip invalid json data from GGG api

This fixes the "special surprise" GGG added to the API today, which has broken all of the buyouts.

HOW TO UPDATE TO THE NEW VERSION WITHOUT LOSING YOUR BUYOUTS

It's very simple:

1.) Go to your Procurement directory and copy buyouts.xml to your desktop, or wherever
2.) Extract the Procurement 1.9.5 zip
3.) Copy buyouts.xml from your desktop and replace the one in the folder where you extracted the zip

If you don't want to lose your settings, repeat the above but with settings.xml

Thanks for the quick fix.
IGN: Dupa_Zupa
Got it, backup for buyout and settings xml, copy version 1.9.5, copy backup files in proc folder, I have no issues with my prices thanks a lot man!
Second-class poe gamer
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
GGG made a (breaking) change to the API, and now invalid data is returned in the json for items, namely "<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>".

any idea why this was changed? and, more important: which 'rules' it follows since it doesnt happen on all items? Could be on any item above rarity=normal it seems (any non-white item)??
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
eternalbeat escreveu:
Hi! Great tool thanks for the work that went into it.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on integrating some pricing with poe.trade into the tool. For example, adding some tooltip functionality that searches for a similar item so you can compare prices to what's on the market or even having a history of things that have sold for a certain price. Right now you have to do this manually, go into your browser and type each item one by one. It would be super awesome to have this right in the tool since it gives you context.

I wouldn't think there is a technical limitation here - is this against GGG policy or would be it be something you're interested in doing?

Many thanks

It is something I've wanted to add for a long time, I had been waiting after Chris mentioned recently that they were making API enhancements but after what happened recently I'm not so sure what will come of it.

"
Mr_Cee escreveu:
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
GGG made a (breaking) change to the API, and now invalid data is returned in the json for items, namely "<<set:MS>><<set:M>><<set:S>>".

any idea why this was changed? and, more important: which 'rules' it follows since it doesnt happen on all items? Could be on any item above rarity=normal it seems (any non-white item)??

No idea, GGG haven't communicated anything.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
My buyouts are not showing up on poe.trade, I've changed the tabs and set buyouts, they show up on poe's shop forums, just not on poe.trade? Is it just a refreshment thing on poe.trade?

Thanks for any help

edit: it's been fixed
Última edição por Stormshadow975 em 21 de ago de 2015 23:21:33
Is it normal that everytime i update i have to completely set everything again? My item buyouts , my procurement settings, everything is gone every update?

Its making me not wanting to update? And there is a new update like every week.
Última edição por InnerDrive em 22 de ago de 2015 12:26:15

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional