PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I have a problem . My items listed in poe trade, but they appear as disconnected. why is this happening?
Última edição por smelcami em 22 de ago de 2015 12:44:55
"
InnerDrive escreveu:
Is it normal that everytime i update i have to completely set everything again? My item buyouts , my procurement settings, everything is gone every update?

Its making me not wanting to update? And there is a new update like every week.

Yep the settings get deleted and you can just copy and paste the old once to the new version. Thats because I still use a old version. I've updated it once only to fix the bug where Procurement did'nt update the shop.
"
InnerDrive escreveu:
Is it normal that everytime i update i have to completely set everything again? My item buyouts , my procurement settings, everything is gone every update?

Its making me not wanting to update? And there is a new update like every week.

"
Warester escreveu:
Yep the settings get deleted and you can just copy and paste the old once to the new version. Thats because I still use a old version. I've updated it once only to fix the bug where Procurement did'nt update the shop.

"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
HOW TO UPDATE TO THE NEW VERSION WITHOUT LOSING YOUR BUYOUTS

It's very simple:

1.) Go to your Procurement directory and copy buyouts.xml to your desktop, or wherever
2.) Extract the Procurement 1.9.5 zip
3.) Copy buyouts.xml from your desktop and replace the one in the folder where you extracted the zip

If you don't want to lose your settings, repeat the above but with settings.xml
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
I am running in to this problem every time I'm trying to log in for the first time. I'm using sessionID and I am a Steamplayer.

Error reading character data for HardcoreMongolianThroat, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. Make sure that your account name is entered correctly and with the correct casing. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.
Última edição por Kadrix250 em 23 de ago de 2015 07:12:24
Última edição por Cr4v3n em 23 de ago de 2015 06:04:25
"
Kadrix250 escreveu:
Got it up and running, but im getting this error when i try to login:

[Error] There was an error deserializing the object of type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[POEApi.Model.JSONProxy.Character, POEApi.Model, Version=1.9.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]. Encountered unexpected character '<'.

"
Kadrix250 escreveu:

[Error] There was an error deserializing the object of type System.Collections.Generic.List`1[[POEApi.Model.JSONProxy.Character, POEApi.Model, Version=1.9.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]]. Encountered unexpected character '<'.

Open a ticket, I can't track issues here.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
Kadrix250 escreveu:

"
Kadrix250 escreveu:

Open a ticket, I can't track issues here.

I'm going to bookmark this to link in the help forums if that is ok?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Guys I have an issue. Procurement does not index my Maps. It doesn't show them in shop and ofcourse does not show them on poe.trade. Just to be clear, Procurement sees the maps in my stash, but that's all. Anyone having simmilair issue?
"
MaelstromMaxima escreveu:
I am running in to this problem every time I'm trying to log in for the first time. I'm using sessionID and I am a Steamplayer.

Error reading character data for HardcoreMongolianThroat, if you are in offline mode you will need to login and update. Make sure that your account name is entered correctly and with the correct casing. If you received this error while logging in, the authenticated session may have expired or bad data has been returned by GGG or a network issue may have occurred - Please try again.

Running into the same problem. But I have a bunch of very old characters that I don't log in anymore. Tried to fix the issue with logging every character. But then I got another error message "Failed to load characters". End of line.

I will try and sort through the crap they still got and delete them, keeping only what I need. Then try again.
Última edição por Cr4v3n em 23 de ago de 2015 11:09:10

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional