PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Worked like a charm man :)
thanks a lot
zzz
I've just released another "RC" version of Procurement:

Download Here

This should fix the Perandus Coins error.

"
ScruffMcBuf escreveu:
Good luck! ;)

Thanks for helping out!
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
I've just released another "RC" version of Procurement:

Download Here

This should fix the Perandus Coins error.

"
ScruffMcBuf escreveu:
Good luck! ;)

Thanks for helping out!

I'm glad I was helpful to you.

By the way, as I was using Procurement 1.9.8 RC2, I got a similar error to the one with coins, regarding a silver key when my character was in the Labyrinth. I don't know if the error might occur with treasure keys.
Question, it's not showing me as online on poe.trade even though i have my link saved into the thing and it's the actual link i'm using to set myself as online, also, it's not showing my stuff on poe.trade anymore, it used to ,but now it's not. even though i have everything working as it should (updated to the newest version about 5 minutes ago)
I have weird problem. When i launch procurement, the bottom of the procurement is somehow cut off and i can't see 2 bottom lines of my stash, for example.

Anyone know how to fix this? :/

EDIT: got it working by selecting compact mode! :) But there is another problem since new version. Poe.trade doesn't show online status, i have all settings done and i am ingame but still it doesn't show up that i'm online
Última edição por BAKIS em 11 de mar de 2016 08:42:21
"
ScruffMcBuf escreveu:

I'm glad I was helpful to you.

By the way, as I was using Procurement 1.9.8 RC2, I got a similar error to the one with coins, regarding a silver key when my character was in the Labyrinth. I don't know if the error might occur with treasure keys.

Damn, please create a github ticket with the error in your debuglog, so I can take a look and fix the issue.

For the poe.trade online issue, this is due to a change xyz has made, I will be updating Procurement for this shortly and including it for the next release.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
ScruffMcBuf escreveu:

For the poe.trade online issue, this is due to a change xyz has made, I will be updating Procurement for this shortly and including it for the next release.

Thanks for posting this, I thought was only in my computer.
It's really annoying having to press "prolongate" every 5 minutes.
I'm having a small issue with procurement. Everything is working fine - it loads my tabs properly and I can set buyouts with no issue. However, when I go to the "trading" tab, the tabs aren't updated with new items and buyouts. Updating my forum post will just post the last update that I did, instead of the one I'm doing now.

The fix I found for it is to exit procurement, and everything will update properly. A minor inconvenience, sure, but I thought you'd like to know :)
Procurement crashes every time I try switching to "inventory" tab.
debuginfo.log shows two errors repeating 4 or 5 times:
"
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Cannot find resource "images/avatars/chieftain.png". ---> System.IO.IOException: Cannot find resource "images/avatars/chieftain.png".
followed by
"
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference doesn't point to instance of an object
(my locale is non-english so I tried my best to translate them)
If I stay in stash tab it works though, but switching between stashtabs/characters is very slow (10 seconds and more for each switch)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Última edição por silumit em 13 de mar de 2016 00:06:14
why doesnt procurement not keeping me online anymore? also upgrading to 1.9.8 removed all my price tags
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional