PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Does everyone refresh every 5 minutes?

Hmm can we install an older version of procurement??? Anyone have the link?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
SilasOfBorg escreveu:
Same behavior here, latest Procurement version.

After the initial login to Procurement, I see that I have been set to 'online'.

After that, nothing. I didn't wait long, maybe 15 minutes, but clearly something is not working (or else it is waiting 59 minutes because poe.trade used to work on an hour timer for online timeout...)

Argh.

Exactly.

This Procurement versions suxxs ballz.

Can someone please post a fix???? ASAP?!!??

It sucks not being able to trade in this game other than clicking the 5 minute online manual button every 5 minutes.

Really kills the gameplay.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
FNX_Heroes escreveu:
"
Nunix escreveu:
procurement is broken since they added currency tab, searcher wont work. i think it needs an update
I don't know, sometimes it's working. The display of the currency tab is weird though.

Procurement is not as stable as it used to be, for sure.

Search never works for me after I bought the currency tab. Hope they fix it soon.
Can someone confirm that this version of procurement is legit? My anti-virus software immediately flags it and quarantines it. Seems kind of odd that I would have to exclude it from virus-scanning (so I haven't)... please help.
Derp
Solution to remain online was posted several posts above... it sucks but it's better to do this manually. Use Acquisition plus just for online status, disable any other options such bumping/updating... it works -tested for several days.
Hi i am not sure whether this is a know bug but software's search functionality is broken after i bought a currency tab and moved it to first most position is stash tab.

Cant filter items .

Also it doesnt display actual content for the new stash page.

chaotic neutral
This release crashes 100% when filtering items on any property. Too bad as it's my main reason for using procurement now.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
GGG: This is why we need better stash tools IN GAME.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Phaeded escreveu:
GGG: This is why we need better stash tools IN GAME.

Agreed
"
Panini_aux_olives escreveu:
This release crashes 100% when filtering items on any property. Too bad as it's my main reason for using procurement now.

same at me,
seaching for microtansaktions, force a 100% client crash

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional