PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

why i'm always offline even if i check "autorefresh online status"?
Everything works (online status etc) except when I look up my items on poe.trade: they are listed as 'verify' items and I'd much rather prefer them only showing me as online.

What is wrong?
When logging in, Procurement cant verify some of my tabs and thats where it stops. Then I get an error msg that I should send the debug log or info or whatever.
2 days ago when I downloaded it everything was fine.

Also why is Procurement loading my standard ( remove-only ) tabs at start when I am interested only in Perandus ?

[Error] Downloading stash for Standard, details logged to DebugInfo.log, please open a ticket at https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/issues and include your DebugInfo.log
Última edição por MegaTen_IV em 3 de abr de 2016 03:29:29
I also have a lot of problems today with Procurement, errors appear at random moments on initial load (most of the time timeouts). And my shop isn't refreshed although it says it is, after an unusually short time (when it doesn't fail with timeout)...

Am I the only one to have problems with Procurement today ?
procurement is broken since they added currency tab, searcher wont work. i think it needs an update
"
Nunix escreveu:
procurement is broken since they added currency tab, searcher wont work. i think it needs an update
I don't know, sometimes it's working. The display of the currency tab is weird though.

Procurement is not as stable as it used to be, for sure.
There's a way to ignore only the currency tab? It's bugging the search engine.
Is there a reason I can't find my listings on poe.trade? link here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1640560
Procurement is currently full-broken. It doesn't update online status.
Última edição por erasera666 em 7 de abr de 2016 02:05:45
"
erasera666 escreveu:
Procurement is currently full-broken. It doesn't update online status.

Can confirm this, got the same problem. Online for 5mins then im offline again.

Used the auto refresh thing url aswell, works for 5mins then offline again.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional