PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Hey can anyone help me. When I download the file and extract that file and open the application i don't have the option to mess with the setting and inventory. It says error loading items for the league and the league setting are correct?
When updating from 1.9.8 rc1 to 1.9.8 I no longer see my price tags on the items. These haven't been removed right? I checked the Buyouts.xml file, and the prices are still in there. Any way to fix this?
I am also shown as offline exept when i login to procurement. I am online for 5 minuttes and then offline again.
I bought the new currency stash tab and it seems to have broken the latest version of procurement :(
I also bought a currency tab and now search/filter does not work.
Well I use the latest version for standard trading and it just won't save my poe.trade settings,needless to say I'm not online.Any idea how can I fix it?
confirmed, currency tab breaks the searching function
Workaround, for the time being, under the settings.xml file
you could manually say which tab names to load

<List name="MyTabs">
<!--If you only want Procurement to download specific tabs list them here, eg :-->
<!--<Item value="Shop" />-->
<Item value="9" />
<Item value="10" />
</List>

this will load tab 9 and 10, and search works again.
you could probably manually add all of them except for your currency tab to fix the filter.
Searching does not work
the automatic online refresh functionality for poe.trade is not working for me. after loading procurement it initially sets my status on poe.trade to online, but after a short while no refresh occurs. if anyone has encountered the same problem and knows a solution please help.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional