PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

Same problem here.

I'm online for about 5 minutes when i initially load procurement, then offline.
Can't sell anything if i'm showing as offline and i'm not gunna manually refresh every 5 minutes..
Does anyone know a fix?!?!
Última edição por Aarond2lod em 25 de mar de 2016 14:17:54
Hey, I just started using Procurement and watched several tutorial vids on youtube. I just wanted to ask now if it takes some time until my items are listed on e.g. poe.trade, because I cant find them there :(
Thanks in advance for the replies and nice tool!
I like turtles and cheesecake
So! I read through the forums and just bumped my thread - my items are now listed on poe.trade.
I still appear offline tho, any help on that? I do not have the new currency stash tabs and just installed procurement. I also added the poe.trade url :(

Edit: now it is working, sorry for double post, didnt know how to edit
I like turtles and cheesecake
Última edição por darilein em 27 de mar de 2016 08:56:47
Reinstalled procurement,been online for a bit then again no listing of items on poetrade whatsoever.Dunno what's the problem,executed everything by the book :D
I can't refresh my shop eventho I update it on forum as usual... Conspiracy from GGG to spend money on premium stashes and in game shopping? :P
"
OlympicLarry escreveu:
I also bought a currency tab and now search/filter does not work.

Same for me.
seems poetrade specially insists on use this shitty Acquisition. So for procurement users such problems with status appears. Maybe i'm right, maybe not. (but that msg in control panel...
Última edição por erasera666 em 28 de mar de 2016 06:48:25
I added an item to to my stash to sell, refreshed the tab in Procurement, but it isnt updating my forum thread in the Trading tab.

Any ideas?
try to uncheck and recheck the tab in "Forum export". Then "update forum thread"
Thanks for upd.
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional