PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
windsoftime escreveu:
I cannot get prophecies or offering to the goddess to appear. Looking at the template, there is not a category for these items. Are they supposed to be under gems? Not sure what I missed because the other items work and post fine.

I have the same problem with The Offering to the Goddes.
My divination / essence / currency tabs dont look correctly with the new update, neither before the update actually.
I notice the recipe tab is rather short. Is there a way to add recipes? Or perhaps there was a reason to only inlcuding these? New to this, obviously.
hey all, quick question:

after i sell an item and update my forum thread via the button, the item still stays in the thread, unverified but its still there and picked up by poe.xyz for aslong as 12 hours as ive seen. is this some kind of bug or am I doing something wrong? ive set up my procurement like in ziggys video. any help is appreciated
IGN Keranka
So, is the app being supported or updated by anyone?

It doesn't seem to be showing all currency. Although it shows my regals, Vaals, jewlers, baubles, prisms, chromatic, and fusing, in the detailed list, it is not showing them in the stash images.

Let me just say, I am using the currency stash tab though.
Greetings.

Got an issue.

1st time trying this program out and ether im missing somthing or i've found a bug.

I cant get individual priced items to link the items stash tab, or location within, to be pasted via POETrade.

Additionaly Procurment loads Stash tab 1,3,4,5. And dispite me naming the two i want to use (2 and 4), as 2 and 4. It pasts the forum data a Stash3 and Stash5

Example.(removed [ to stop the forum code working)

Template

spoiler="Unique Gear "]
{Stash:2}
[/spoiler]

The Forum Export result

linkItem location="Stash3" league="Breach" x="8" y="0"]
~b/o 5 chaos

What is copied from Poe.Trade

@Gene__Starwind Hi, I would like to buy your Limbsplit Woodsplitter listed for 5 chaos in Breach

This is the debuginfo

29-01-2017 16:59] Error in StashControl.GetTabType: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at Procurement.Controls.StashControl.GetTabType()

Any Advice ????
Última edição por Bojack em 29 de jan de 2017 12:00:43
Please help.

I had my store working flawless. I updated to the last version and put the wrong forum title in the settings. I do not remember what the original title of my shop was. I now for the last 3 days have people asking for boots I no longer have no matter how many times I reindex and update. With changing the forum title are the items on POETRADE from the old title like these boots ever going to come off or am I stuck whispering people they are sold the rest of my life. Please help me out.
Getting an error when trying to start Procurement. Anyone else.

Equipped gear didn't showed up. Any advice?
Última edição por SarahVerra em 12 de fev de 2017 12:27:49

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional