PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

I'm having the exact same problem, it is not loading my characters. It will load my stash tabs no problem but the moment it tries to load a character I get the same error.
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
How can i turn off my standard shop, if i'm playing legacy? I've got my legacy shop at trade settings, and i still get whispers from standard league. Please help, its getting annoying :p
"
morris134 escreveu:
had same issue while using steam / session id

Went into settings and changed

<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="true" />
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyCharacters" value="true" />

both to true, and it loaded

didnt help for me..what did helped was

<Setting name="FavoriteLeague" value="Legacy" />
<Setting name="FavoriteCharacter" value="(put in my main chars name in legacy league)" />
Well I've managed to get it to work, the problem now is, I can't get it to add an ancient reliquary key to the sales.

From what I can tell it's because data has nothing called ancient reliquary key.

I've tried to manualy create a new category for it but that just generates an error. I tried to just add the item name under rings to just try and make it appear, the program works but still wouldn't recognise that the item is there when it posts stuff. Does anyone knows the solution to make the program recognise that a new item exists?
"The heavens burned
The stars cried out
And under the ashes of infinity
Hope, scarred and bleeding breathed it's last."
Hi Sticky.

Just wanted to ask a few questions.

1) How often do you update.

2) Are you ok with us posting suggestions.

I really like Procurement . it's the best tool for setting up shops and searching my inventory of Way too many tabs .
Keep up the great work and thank you for procurement !

Gxtro
Hi. can anyone tell why on poe trade my items not showing buyouts? i set up procurement and in forum there also are buyout tags but on poe trade search there are no prices at all

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1857348
Is there any way to make autoprices on items in tabs?according to similar in poe.trade....its sooooo long to do this for each item with hands 1by1
Can anyone provide link or explanation on how to use nightly build?
I find a problem with the {Buyouts} label, it make an spoiler with several spaces that the forum dont accept.

ex:
spoiler="          ~b/o 1 chaos          "
linkItem location=""]
/spoiler

and need to be:

spoiler="~b/o 1 chaos"
linkItem location=""
/spoiler
Hello there ,

I am getting this error and i dont know how to fix it , maybe someone would be kind enough to help me .

Error bumping shop thread: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.postToForum(String data, String url)
at POEApi.Transport.HttpTransport.BumpThread(String threadID, String threadTitle)

Thank you in advance

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional