PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
Vexorr escreveu:
First time user, everytime I try logging in with 1.0 it says authenticating and then I just get a pop up saying the program has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution. Windows 7 64 bit.

Also if you're running Procurement from your desktop, try running it from eg: c:\Procurement

I installed 4.5 and ran as admin now it's not "stopped working" but it just says authenticating and then says [ok] but then all the tabs on top are black and nothing else happens on it.
Since upgrading to 1.0, the {Buyouts}-tag seems to no longer work.

EDIT:[/I] Nevermind, restarting did the trick.
Are you shpongled yet?
Última edição por ekhowl em 20 de nov de 2013 23:35:22
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
Vexorr escreveu:
First time user, everytime I try logging in with 1.0 it says authenticating and then I just get a pop up saying the program has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution. Windows 7 64 bit.

Also if you're running Procurement from your desktop, try running it from eg: c:\Procurement

update: just did that and now I get this error

[Error] Access to the path 'C:\Procurement\xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com' is denied.

I made sure to check I have full control of it and firewall disabled and ran as admin

edited my email out
Última edição por Vexorr em 20 de nov de 2013 23:50:17
Sorry guys, is there a way to make it parse ALL of my gems? I have loads and would happily part with them.
So I tried using Procurement today for the first time. However every time I run it fails, this is what I see:

Procurement 1.0.0 Initialized.

Authenticating [email address removed]                                      [OK]
Loading characters...                                                                     

[Error] The operation has timed out

Takes about 1-2 minutes to get the error.

Running on a Windows 7 x64 machine. I've installed .Net 4.5, run as admin and moved the folder to C:\

Nothing corrects the issue. Ideas?
Última edição por Grax em 21 de nov de 2013 00:36:42
"
Graxium escreveu:

This is because the connection to GGG's servers has timed out / failed. Have you checked connection, firewall etc?

If you're using sessionID, did you make sure you're still logged into the forum? There was one other person that had this same issue, and said that changing to email/password solved the issue.

"
RivaGe escreveu:
Sorry guys, is there a way to make it parse ALL of my gems? I have loads and would happily part with them.

At the moment no, something I need to fix for the next release. If all your gems are in the same tab, you can use the stash tag : {Shash:TabNameHere}

"
Vexorr escreveu:
[Error] Access to the path 'C:\Procurement\xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com' is denied.

I made sure to check I have full control of it and firewall disabled and ran as admin

Could you send me the debug log? You can PM me or attach it to an issue on our issue tracker

Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
Graxium escreveu:

This is because the connection to GGG's servers has timed out / failed. Have you checked connection, firewall etc?

If you're using sessionID, did you make sure you're still logged into the forum? There was one other person that had this same issue, and said that changing to email/password solved the issue.

Internet connection is fine 30mb/5mb and I can play the game just fine, there is no firewall involved. Not using SessionID, that I know of. I've tried being logged into the website and I have tried not being logged in.
"
Graxium escreveu:
Internet connection is fine 30mb/5mb and I can play the game just fine, there is no firewall involved. Not using SessionID, that I know of. I've tried being logged into the website and I have tried not being logged in.

So to confirm, you're using email/password to login? Then it looks like it's GGG's servers that are timing out, if you're internet connection etc is fine.
"
Stickymaddness escreveu:
"
Graxium escreveu:

So to confirm, you're using email/password to login? Then it looks like it's GGG's servers that are timing out, if you're internet connection etc is fine.

Yes that would be correct. I figured out what was going on, forgot about the network router/firewall, was only thinking of the local machine. I am Using Kerio Control as my firewall, it was labeling your traffic as Malware in its Intrusion Prevention Service.

[21/Nov/2013 08:05:15] IPS: Packet drop, severity: High, Rule ID: 1:2003626 ET MALWARE Double User-Agent (User-Agent User-Agent), proto:TCP, ip/port:192.168.200.90:50212 -> 173.192.44.22:80 (pathofexile.com)

I had to disable IPS to get it to work.
"
Graxium escreveu:
Yes that would be correct. I figured out what was going on, forgot about the network router/firewall, was only thinking of the local machine. I am Using Kerio Control as my firewall, it was labeling your traffic as Malware in its Intrusion Prevention Service.

[21/Nov/2013 08:05:15] IPS: Packet drop, severity: High, Rule ID: 1:2003626 ET MALWARE Double User-Agent (User-Agent User-Agent), proto:TCP, ip/port:192.168.200.90:50212 -> 173.192.44.22:80 (pathofexile.com)

I had to disable IPS to get it to work.

Wow, interesting, nice one figuring it out and finding it.

I'll look into the double useragent error, haven't seen Procurement cause this before.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional