PROCUREMENT : The Ultimate Path Of Exile Companion Tool!

"
Lysithea escreveu:
Loaded up the program, everything worked smoothly, restarted the program and got this:

[Error] Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Path of Exile\Procurement v1.0.0\Lysithea\characterdata.bin'.

My previous folderdata then deleted itself and an another restart repopulated it.

No idea what's causing it since it worked fine before. Only change I can think of would be that I did some races and got some remove only tabs. Deleted both my race characters and used up the removeonly tabs. Still get the same problem

Remove only tabs shouldn't be a problem, although race characters in a void league can sometimes cause issues. Try deleting the Lysithea folder completely, I assume you're using sessionID with the alias Lysithea?

Also not sure if you put it there on purpose, but you don't have to put Procurement in your steam folder.
Procurement  : The Ultimate Exile's Companion!
Forum Thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172710/page/1
Github : https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement/
Got it in my steam folder to have it where all my poe stuff is.

The folder gets deleted itself when that error shows up and then next restart it starts "fresh", creates the folder etc, and works until next time I try to login.

I'll be online for a while @vosanoi if you want to debug/test stuff with me to figure it out for future releases. Don't have the race characters/tabs left, error still occuring. Using sessionID
Última edição por Lysithea em 23 de nov de 2013 18:05:11
"Q: I use steam and don't have an email/password, how do I use Procurement
A: Wait for Procurement v1.0.0"

i download 1.0.0 but i can't login with steam
"
StormIceX escreveu:
"Q: I use steam and don't have an email/password, how do I use Procurement
A: Wait for Procurement v1.0.0"

i download 1.0.0 but i can't login with steam

I should update that, check the wiki to see how.
[Error] Unable to connect to the remote server
what do i do :O
is the inbuild {Buyouts} tag working properly? i can set up buyouts and they also appear under <Buyouts> in the 'Settings' file, but they only appear in the template after a restart of the entire program.

Easy workaround is to force stash loadouts and name the stashes like the buyout, but obviously thats getting difficult to handle with many different buyout values
ign DivineRapierMedusa
Última edição por eckart em 25 de nov de 2013 14:09:20
"
Lysithea escreveu:
Got it in my steam folder to have it where all my poe stuff is.

The folder gets deleted itself when that error shows up and then next restart it starts "fresh", creates the folder etc, and works until next time I try to login.

I'll be online for a while @vosanoi if you want to debug/test stuff with me to figure it out for future releases. Don't have the race characters/tabs left, error still occuring. Using sessionID

So to confirm, Procurement works with a fresh login, if you try login again then it does work?

Are you changing any settings or setting or creating a lot of buyouts at all?

"
krazything escreveu:
[Error] Unable to connect to the remote server
what do i do :O

The error is pretty self explanatory, Procurement can't connect to pathofexile.com, check your connection/firewall/router etc.

"
eckart escreveu:
is the inbuild {Buyouts} tag working properly? i can set up buyouts and they also appear under <Buyouts> in the 'Settings' file, but they only appear in the template after a restart of the entire program.

Easy workaround is to force stash loadouts and name the stashes like the buyout, but obviously thats getting difficult to handle with many different buyout values

That's a bug in the currect version, in the next release you won't need to restart Procurement.

Cant help you track down this bug anymore sadly, whatever caused the error before didn't cause it now when I updated my shop. I haven't changed any settings besides changing the default template a bit, or done anything accountwise (characters/races/tabs). Did not use the buyout function at all. Could it have been a certain item causing it? I've sold off quite a lot of my stash since then.

lots of info

Procurement was working fine until that day.
Changes I can think off that had happened up to where the error started to occur:
Did two races.
Had two race characters and two race reward tabs as a result.
Lots of new items in my stash.

Problem:
Login would cause earlier mentioned error. At the same moment that happened my Lysithea folder got deleted.
Restarting procurement would now essentially be as I started the program for the first time. It'd make a new Lysithea folder and repopulating it with whatever those files are (item assets/database I'm assuming)
Next restart would go back to the error.

Measures I took to try to remedy the problem:
Deleted both race characters.
Collected both rewards and thus deleting those tabs.
No sold items yet.

Fast forward to now:
No errors, starting and restarting works as it should.
Changes I've made is to the default template to my own for what suits me better.
Lots of items sold (~50).
The program still worked back then if only for a extra restart, just thought I should mention a potential bug that could cause issues later somewhere.

settings.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Settings>
<Ratios>
<Orb type="Mirror" orbamount="1" gcpamount="450" />
<Orb type="Eternal" orbamount="1" gcpamount="30" />
<Orb type="Imprint" orbamount="1" gcpamount="0" />
<Orb type="Exalted" orbamount="1" gcpamount="15" />
<Orb type="Divine" orbamount="1" gcpamount="3" />
<Orb type="GemCutterPrism" orbamount="1" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Chisel" orbamount="8" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Regal" orbamount="3" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Chaos" orbamount="4" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Regret" orbamount="3" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Blessed" orbamount="16" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Scouring" orbamount="16" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Fusing" orbamount="8" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Alchemy" orbamount="8" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="AlchemyShard" orbamount="160" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Chance" orbamount="64" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="JewelersOrb" orbamount="32" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Alteration" orbamount="64" gcpamount="1" />
<Orb type="Chromatic" orbamount="60" gcpamount="1" />
</Ratios>
<UserSettings>
<Setting name="AccountLogin" value="Lysithea" />
<Setting name="AccountPassword value="removed" />
<Setting name="UseSessionID" value="True" />
<Setting name="FavoriteLeague" value="Domination" />
<Setting name="FavoriteCharacter" value="Vosanoi" />
<Setting name="CompactMode" value="False" />
<Setting name="DownloadOnlyMyLeagues" value="True" />
<Setting name="CurrencyDistributionMetric" value="GemCutterPrism" />
</UserSettings>
<ProxySettings>
<Setting name="Enabled" value="False" />
<Setting name="Username" value="" />
<Setting name="Password" value="" />
<Setting name="Domain" value="" />
</ProxySettings>
<Lists>
<List name="MyLeagues">
<Item value="Domination" />
</List>
<List name="AdditionalTemplates">
<!--Add yours own templates here. Eg-->
<!--<Item value="LvlingShop.txt"/>-->
</List>
</Lists>
<Buyouts />
</Settings>

debuginfo.log
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Path of Exile\Procurement v1.0.0\Lysithea\characterdata.bin'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.IO.File.WriteAllBytes(String path, Byte[] bytes)
at POEApi.Transport.CachedTransport.GetCharacters()
at POEApi.Model.POEModel.GetCharacters()
at Procurement.ViewModel.LoginWindowViewModel.<Login>b__1()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Path of Exile\Procurement v1.0.0\Lysithea\characterdata.bin'.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Path of Exile\Procurement v1.0.0\Lysithea\characterdata.bin'.
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Última edição por Lysithea em 26 de nov de 2013 13:47:38
its half screen... i cant see down side

"
Lysithea escreveu:
Cant help you track down this bug anymore sadly, whatever caused the error before didn't cause it now when I updated my shop. I haven't changed any settings besides changing the default template a bit, or done anything accountwise (characters/races/tabs). Did not use the buyout function at all. Could it have been a certain item causing it? I've sold off quite a lot of my stash since then.

Thanks for the info you have provided, I'm glad you managed to get it working. I doubt the issue is related to items that you had in your stash that are now sold, but can't think why it only worked every second login.

"
Jaqen escreveu:
its half screen... i cant see down side

Open settings.xml, set CompactMode to true, save and close the file, restart Procurement.
Última edição por Stickymaddness em 27 de nov de 2013 01:37:51

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional