[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

i cant animate the gear to my guardian with the gems in, am i doing something wrong or am i being stupid ? :P
"
Hoffen escreveu:
Hey, thanks for replying!

So my choice stands between the yellow six socket body armour I linked + magna shield or skin of the loyal + the shield that has a bunch of resists which I linked.
What would you choose out of those?

Im thinking of changing the 4link like you said with enfeeble, would you pick desecrate or flesh offering or molten shell or enduring cry as the 4th gem?
Removing corpses to not get corpse exploded and the buff for minions with flesh offering and then cast desecrate manually on bosses maybe is the best option?
Or use level 21 molten shell for extra armour (7% physical) and 1.6k dmg absorb?
Or enduring cry for 3 endurance charges (12 physical + overcap resists)

Examples

Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-molten shell
off hand - discipline-convocation-enduring cry
OR
Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-endurying cry
off hand - discipline-convocation-immortal call
with this setup I could use a lvl 21 immortals call and get 160% extra duration per charge which would add to around 2.3sec immortals.
OR
Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-flesh offering
off hand - discipline-convocation-enduring cry
OR
Gloves - stormburst-enfeeble-CWCS-flesh offering
off hand - discipline-convocation-descerate

Immortal call is nice but it has such a short duration without endurance charges maybe I should use enduring cry with storm burst?

Will I be able to run breach of chayula?

I have never used animate guardian before so I dont really understand how you gem the animate guardian gear. Can you only use one gem in every animate guardian item if I understand correctly?

I would take Sotl over rare armour as more DPS means faster boss kill, but not sure in HC.

I would run :

Storm Burst -> Cast While Channeling -> Enfeeble -> Enhance

Enhance lowers chance to take hits or critical hits hugely.

Enduring cry is not linkable to CWC as its a warcry and not spell.

For Animate Guardian you have to get the gear separately, go to map area and throw it on ground. Then use Animate Guardian Gem skill on the wanted gear to raise minion with the gear equipped. AG gear is bound to char, so you can remove the gem and buy another one and AG will have same gear on.

Not sure about Chayula in HC. You might take CI for the Chayula run and sacrifice some HP to chaos immunity?

"
Should I drop the spectre ascendy node and take Mistress of Sacrifice instead? or how much that hurts my spectres damage output and hp

Hey :)

Specters are main damage dealers in boss fights. I would not drop "Soul Weaver" no matter what as the boost to damage and survival is huge.

You will get "Mistress of Sacrifice" after you run uber lab anyway.

"
Really enjoyed running to lvl 90 on this build. Was totally kitted out - but decided to reroll occultist. Yes, it was very expensive to get the golems up and running, but as he's stated - your spectres can take you through that grind just fine.

Thanks for support ^^

"
I spent some alterations and got that helmet

Prefix T1 92-100% energy shield
Prefix T3 minion damage

Suffix t1 fire resistence

I think it's a good helm to craft, using can not prefix change and using some exalted to catch burning damage.

Hi :)

The helmet looks very good if you can craft minion life / burning damage on it. I'm not expert in master mod blocking but if its doable, that's one of best bases in whole trade.

"
Makes sense, thanks for the reply.

One more question! I'm using Storm Burst basically always, possibly because I just want to be doing something but i'm trying to make sure I have Elemental Equilibrium on everything as much as possible. Do I actually need to explode it to apply or can I just allow the orbs to pass through the mob to trigger it?

"
orbs are fine. u need to deal any dmg,not only explosion dmg :D

yep, the orbs have double hit so when they touch enemy they hit once and when they explode they hit again. Both trigger EE.

"
_____
Changed build,a bit,took a shield for myself (rly want surviveability) with no necro aegis node, took belt with 50% recharge speed and items with good ES - now im at 1900hp/9k shield. But sometims rwndom chaos dmg like from beast skills can one shot me. Even with chayula. But anyway - im fine^^
Sadest thing is cant have rings with minions speed,and as for me now - they are veeerrry good :( without them golems feels clunky. But ill work on this :)

Your HP is kinda low considering that you don't have capped chaos res. I would try to raise it to 2,5k or cap chaos res with rings with chaos res on them.

You are really missing boss kill speed with Specters on gloves with AG and minion life. I recommend trying them alone in 4 link or pseudo 6 link helmet if you manage to find one. Gz on the helmet, you got some nice Enhancement there ;)

Not sure about the belt choise. If you want to really be tanky you can switch to Occultist. You get tons of more ES, massive ES regen and if you put Specters in 4 link item, your boss kill speed will be very good.

"
Hi Mika!

As promised couple videos with my phys dmg mitigation. It's the first time i record, so i screw up big time. :)

vs Hydra - long boring video (Temp Chains mod), 1 death vs hydra cause i'm a n00b (judging by skills):
https://youtu.be/hkXCUnYflUE
2:28 - 3:07 tanking abyss + red beast
4:48 - hydra fight

Unfortunately system crashed during Mino fight and i lost everything recorded before crash. I'm out of Mino maps atm so i recorded last 40 seconds of fight:
https://youtu.be/LYBbYdyVZUc
0:33 - tanking his burrow attack (with 6K EHP left and without basalt flask)

I'm pretty happy about defenses, but golems die to Mino. Seems i have to invest into Empower.

Very good quality for first time recording, thanks for the videos!

In the Minotaur video it seems that the burrow attack missed in the end and you took hit from a rock falling over your head.

The amount of damage you are taking with reduction seems to be about equal to 6k EHP (HP & ES) with armour <-> 9-10k with no armour, when comparing % of EHP lost per hit. Life base has bonus to apply flask for larger partition of life, but has smaller buffer against elemental damage that bypasses armour.

You just encoutered one of problems when using non-Sotl armour, as Golems level will be so low that they start dying to endgame bosses. Normal Empower 2-3 in Lightning Coil adds also smaller benefit that same emp in Sotl.

"
Mika quick question - the more I ponder, the more I like Puppet Master over Commander of Darkness. What are your thoughts of 1 vs the other? If my res are beyond capped and I have Chayula, what are the benefits of it?

I guess the biggest question would be -- what is considered a "Minion Skill" and what do they mean as recently? That will probably tell all.

Last thing Mika - I just crafted a sick Thorium Shield for my guy... 49 % Block Chance Applied to Spells, 66 % Increased Energy Shield, 98 Max Life, 15 All Res, 35 % Fire Res, and 69 to Max Energy Shield. If I take Necromantic Aegis, do I not get any of the stats attached to the shield including life and res? If so, I don't think I am going to get it. Wanted to get your take on it.

Puppet master is pretty good node if you are heavily over-capped against Ele Weak maps.

Desecrate and Offerings are minions skills, so if you keep using Storm Burst constantly it will keep triggering them for the damage boost. Minion speed boost is nice for mapping but not so useful in boss fights which may have no adds. Movement speed is best part about the node hands down.

The node works kinda funny as it requires you to cast minion skill for 30% damage boost every 4 seconds while same time boosting skill effect duration and that way Offering duration which is already way longer than 4 sec. Make sure you can keep the minion skill triggering every 4 seconds or you lose damage compared to "Commander of Darkness"

"
i cant animate the gear to my guardian with the gems in, am i doing something wrong or am i being stupid ? :P

Hello :)

You need to equip Animate Guardian in yout own gear. Then collect all pieces of gear you want it to wear. Go to map area and throw equipment you want it to wear on the ground (no gems attached). Then use AG skill on the gear and AG will raise wearing the selected gear. Do this with all pieces and AG will have full set on.

AG is char bound, so you can unsummon, remove the skill gem and even buy new one. Next time you summon AG in hideout it will be wearing same gear ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Última edição por mika2salo em 21 de mar de 2018 08:32:41
Thanks so much Mika - what about the shield piece I wrote about?
Woops
Última edição por dsata em 21 de mar de 2018 08:32:00
"
dsata escreveu:
Thanks so much Mika - what about the shield piece I wrote about?

You were faster than I was finalizing my post ;)

Necro Aegis gives the bonus only to minions and not to you. You can still use Shield Charge and Tempest Shield as you are have shield "equipped", but its not affecting you with its stats.

Using Aegis and not using it are both good choices and come down to offence vs defense. With our shield I would probably not use Necro Aegus and focus on blocking.

[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Oh ok, I was just confused since you are talking about different gems like melee splash and minion HP for animate guardian in the section about the gem in the guide. I guess that is from the very first build/old build?

How big help is the enchance for enfeeble especially since some bosses have alot of "reduced curse effectiveness"?
Molten shell should help alot as well with 1650 absorb and like 6% physical reduction. It should be up like 99% of the time since I spam storm burst.

Also if I use the Magna shield with animate guardian in it I will have a level 23 guardian which should make it even better going with it and a yellow body armour. Skin of the loyal gives 1+ to gem levels but no resistances and life.
Última edição por Hoffen em 21 de mar de 2018 09:56:37
I have just reached 80 to wear all required items. Can u take a brief look and see if i can do anything else to raise my ES ? Currenly have 2k2 life and 5k5 ES. Try my best with those ring and i'll replace with better ones later.( don't care about gem links and the mana craft on the ring xD ). I guess the only thing i can do is using 200+ shield ?
Also stupid question : we can't use flesh offering over bone offering ? Our minions can't survive in
boss fight without bone offering ?
Última edição por huyakf1997 em 21 de mar de 2018 11:35:27
Is there a good alternative for controlled destruction support when you cant afford 7ex skin of the loyal with 3blue 2 red? I have a 2 red 1 blue 1 green 1 white. How about swift affliction? Cheers
i was just looking at this build and it reminded me of when i tried to play it when the jewels were released but failed miserably because they were so expensive. Im thinking of giving it another try now so i checked the prices for them and they are pretty cheap in BSC compared to that time but SotL with those sockets are going for like 7ex+. would you suggest any other socket combination for a lower budget? i tried searching with 4BRG to see the prices and they are going for 2ex~, thinking of maybe swapping empower/fire pen for something like ele focus maybe or even conc effect? what are your thoughts on this? sorry if this was discussed elsewhere
well,today achieved 36/40 challenges,got my portal and happy about my life :) Love golemancers :3 Always starting other builds at league first, but after this anyway returning to golemancer ( elementalist this time). Have fun,brothers, golemancers are best :3
PS dont be curious about my amulet slot, just got lucky corrupt on chayula and sold it for money,will buy new fresh later.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional