[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Patchez88 escreveu:
What item do you use to allow enemies to have 2 curses? WHy run Elemental weakness and temp chains?

_ Whispers of doom on tree allows a 2nd curse :

_ Temporal chains are linked with blasphemy and enchance
_ blasphemy to get those passively around you
_ and enhance to maximize quality

*Per 1% Quality: Cursed enemies have -0.25% to Elemental Resistances*
*Per 1% Quality: Cursed enemies are 0.5% slower*

Enhance 4 on a +1 socket gems item gives enhance 5 => it gives 32% more quality on theese curse gems

= O P

;)
Thanks for putting this together! Great build.
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
thinking now about using Hungry Loop ring for spectres. Maybe this could work...
like this one
Última edição por Melanholic7 em 22 de mar de 2018 17:00:59
How to get 2 curses + 1 aura? I'm out of mana block.
"
Melanholic7 escreveu:
thinking now about using Hungry Loop ring for spectres. Maybe this could work...
like this one

In theory it looks good, but we want to take advantage of the helm bonuses

Última edição por xMoist em 22 de mar de 2018 22:43:40
Since i dont want to search over 200 Comment sites (and think you understand)... is there any way to play this as a scion? I really like her voicepack and since my scion this league uses oni-goroshi, i think about another scion this league. And this build sounnds sooo much fun!
Hi guys,
Have tried this build for one week now and it's really fun to play !
have some questions left, like i would like to know if corrupted gems are usefull and if so fo which spells ?
It's my second character i finish the ten acts with and i'm wondering what next ? i'm trying to farm some maps but don't know which tier to focus on with my current gear.
What should i focus on in terms of upgrade for my stuff ?
If you have some advice for a newbie i will be grateful !
Thanks to the OP for this amazing build !
Have a good farm :)
What if I put points into skittering runes to get more curse effectiveness instead of enhance for enfeeble or is it not worth it as a occultist ?
Is it worth having 5% shock on a jewel to get the extra dmg if i manage to shock a boss ?
Can you even shock high tier bosses?
Última edição por Hoffen em 23 de mar de 2018 04:34:57
"
Zebedin escreveu:
im sorry, didnt know i have something hidden, you can check now if you have time

allso, tabula +1 gems is a good alternative for skin of the loyal ? and what is the difference ? 100% global defences ?

should i run immune poision flask ? some maps are hard when they degen your hp so fast
im guessing desecrate floor or some boss dmg is psn (wolf guy boss or spider boss)

i really dont like to have nercro aegis it hurst so much my ES not having shield

alls i was thinking about take off bones of ulir boots and for cost of 1 specter buy some gg helmet to support specters

ive read about your new entry about elementalist that resist bleed frozen fire and light effects
this is object to test for me i like it but where shall i put my ice and light golem gem slot wise ?

you can get additional block / psn / curse resist on flasks with this build i like it

/e how i deal with hexproff monsters ? is there any possibility

does debuff from anima guards stack with your 2 debuffs ?

Hey :)

Sotl:s 100% global defences scales with ES from other items, so when you have endgame gear, Sotl gives about 350 flat ES alone, then adding increased ES to this. So its much better than Tabula Rasa. You can buy Skin of Loyal 2r2g2b (Golem -> empower / firepene -> GMP -> slow proj -> minion dmg -> spell echo) = 30c.

I have not have much problems with poison, but if you have free flask slot its always to have something in it. Most bosses deal that touch Hp deal pure chaos and not poison.

With Elementalist chance to block is pretty minimal as you cant use Offering for youself. However using Rumis flask at right time can save you from some big hits. Both using aegis or not work ok. The bonus from charges is just massive DPS boost to minions vs small chance to block and EHP (HP + ES).

Boots are also choice in offense VS defense. TV specs are main boss damage source, so dropping one makes fight last longer.

I socketed Light and Ice Golems in gloves with chance to blind support. Gloves also have ball Lightning and GMP for spreading Elemental Equilibrium and blind. Both Ice and Light Golems have projectile attacks, so they also get GMP and chance to blind per projectile. They alone can perma blind bosses. Storm Burst eats too many links in this 4+1+1 and Ball Light works better especially if you can trade / craft chance to blind gloves.

With Hexproof maps I just move bit slower, minions draw aggro as soon as they move past me / conco to me. Hexproof is very small annoyance if not charging to leap slam ganging goatman packs.

Temp Chains and Animate Guardians Hinder stack. They are not -75% move from TC + -25% from hinder = -100%, but rather smaller boost on top of each other. They are however noticable and make exile type bosses almost immobilized ;)

"
i think the reason my golems are slow is the lack of minion speed on my rings ect

Hello :)

You are right. The minion speed in rings is huge quality of life upgrade both defensively and offensively. Minions start running with you, not behind you. This lets them attack mobs off-screen and draw aggro faster from enemies.

40-60% minions speed with frenzy charges form shield makes minions behave totally differently but minion speed is very hard to get on rings. You have to roll rings with Essence of Fear, which can be pretty expensive and spamming sellers is worst part of the work.

"
What item do you use to allow enemies to have 2 curses? WHy run Elemental weakness and temp chains?

"
_ Whispers of doom on tree allows a 2nd curse :

_ Temporal chains are linked with blasphemy and enchance
_ blasphemy to get those passively around you
_ and enhance to maximize quality

*Per 1% Quality: Cursed enemies have -0.25% to Elemental Resistances*
*Per 1% Quality: Cursed enemies are 0.5% slower*

Enhance 4 on a +1 socket gems item gives enhance 5 => it gives 32% more quality on theese curse gems

= O P

;)

Hi :)

Yep, Whispers of Doom is taken to give enemies 2x curses. Those curses also scale best with quality from Enhance to ridiculous levels.

"
Thanks for putting this together! Great build.

Thanks for support! ^^

"

"
In theory it looks good, but we want to take advantage of the helm bonuses

Specters are best in helmet as support gems have dual lines with support gem and then global bonus to all minions. This is especially good if using non-necro class as minion life has dual effect on Specters. Helmet is also 6 link vs 5 link in rings and you can use rings to raise EHP (HP + ES) and resistances.

Some players use the ring for Specs, so it seems to work but I haven't tested it myself.

"
How to get 2 curses + 1 aura? I'm out of mana block.

Quoting myself here from FAQ section :

How to run Discipline and 2x Curses simultaneously

Take both "Leadership" and "Sovereignty" (using lower nodes) skill-tree nodes to reduce mana reservation for each aura. As curses turn to auras using Blasphemy, they are affected also by mana reservation reduction nodes. After taking all mana reservation reduction you can run all auras simultaneously

"
Since i dont want to search over 200 Comment sites (and think you understand)... is there any way to play this as a scion? I really like her voicepack and since my scion this league uses oni-goroshi, i think about another scion this league. And this build sounnds sooo much fun!

Hi :)

Golems scale most with number of Harmonies and Specters have ridiculous damage in pseudo 6 link helmet. This gives chance to use most classes as Golemancer base. Scion is pretty nice if you know what you are doing. Necro, occu and Ele are now such fine-tuned for build that I think Scion will lose bonuses from Ascenancy, but there are some nice combos to select from

Just make sure to get Bones of Ullr and pseudo 6 link helmet with preferrably minion life as one support ;)

"
Hi guys,
Have tried this build for one week now and it's really fun to play !
have some questions left, like i would like to know if corrupted gems are usefull and if so fo which spells ?
It's my second character i finish the ten acts with and i'm wondering what next ? i'm trying to farm some maps but don't know which tier to focus on with my current gear.
What should i focus on in terms of upgrade for my stuff ?
If you have some advice for a newbie i will be grateful !
Thanks to the OP for this amazing build !
Have a good farm :)

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Short list of usual upgrades when reaching maps :

Upgrade gear for more HP and ES
- Rings (40+ ES, 50+ HP)
- Amulet (40+ ES, 50+ HP)
- Belt (Crystal belt or 40+ ES, 50+ HP)
- Gloves (150+ ES, 50+ HP)
- Cap elemental resistances

Raise Golems level
- Buy Skin of Loyal 2r2g2b (Golem -> empower / firepene -> GMP -> slow proj -> minion dmg -> spell echo) = 30c
- Buy Flame Golems 21/0 (quality is not really needed) = 10c
- Buy empower 3 corrupted = 10c

Boost temp chains
- Buy enhance 3 corrupted = 30c
- Raise blasphemy and Temp chains quality to 20%
- take Skittering Runes

After you complete these 3 steps, you are good to go for endgame maps ;)

Corrupted empower and enhance are good while improving other gear as they are pretty cheap and give nice boost to Golems and curses. All gems that scale with levels are good to get corrupted 21/?? if you can.

"
What if I put points into skittering runes to get more curse effectiveness instead of enhance for enfeeble or is it not worth it as a occultist ?
Is it worth having 5% shock on a jewel to get the extra dmg if i manage to shock a boss ?
Can you even shock high tier bosses?

Hello :)

Enhance boosts base value of Temp Chains, which curse effectiveness then boosts by smaller amount. The base boost is much stronger than stacking curse effectiveness, but you need both to reach -75% effect. Enhance 4 in +1 level item, blasphemy and temp chains 20/20 and 20% curse effectiveness from tree are enough.

For shock you have to first deal enough % damage from targets HP to actually be able to shock. Shokc duration also is determined by that and if you deal too low damage the shock wont happen. Build has almost 0% spell damage and lvl 1 Lightning spells, so I would not try to shock.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hello and thank you very much for your reply!

I have 1 more question for you.
I made your awesome build, using elemntalist and need to know, how can you summon 3 spectres at the same time, cuz I have only 2? And can I have any profit using them on ele? Because they die instantly during the boss fight.

Última edição por Adventor em 23 de mar de 2018 12:28:08

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional