[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
utre74 escreveu:
I started the fire golem build , im in a guild vvith me and my brother only , not sure if I gonna join the guild but maybe some firegolem expert in my friends list be nice , for novv I need to find hovv to set up all my golems and that temp chains stuff , I got 4 golems and use bladefall as spells for sure a great thing to starts guilds like that to help out players

"
on a side node im nevv to energy shield I like to redo my life to a energy shield fire golem guy but use a 6 curse doedre's skin version for debuffing , not sure vvhats possible on that I vvas alvvays intrested in do some thing vvith the chest and my fav golems no clue hovv the tree vvould look like or best gear yet for novv im farming stuff on my life golem guy , looking to add a expert on the golem thing to my friends list for novv ,

Hello :)

Thanks for support! Guild has been extremely fun to run is full on great players. Your welcome and your brother also if you like to join and plays mainly Golemancers.

Do you mean the multi-curse spell totem debuff Golemancer? I think I have seen one players run that setup and hes char was very different from my build.

I would maybe go for "Ancestral Bond" to get dual totems to spread curses, but triggering Elemental Equilibrium would be harder then.

Primordial chain and Elementalist seems like logical choice as you lose too many slots to run Specters with Golems.

In theory you could go for my skill tree, drop extra curse nodes, swap Golems to helmet and armor to Doedres and place Spell totem + curses there. Doerde is heavily ES item, so I would go for hybrid instead of pure HP build.

I would stack as much ES on rare items as possible and run something as close to my own tree as possible and change it later to compensate for armor change.

"
Mika i wanna Ask about this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2490601
How it looks like compared to Your build (DPS, survival, clear speed etc)

Hey :)

I haven't tried it myself, but I can do some points :

Flame Golems 101
- Can teach pretty much everything about Golemancer and Necromancy
- More passive gamestyle (Lots of automated and passive skills, optimized for 1-button play-style)
- Better defenses for new players as Temporal Chains is always on as aura and shield gives block chance

Golems Still OP
- Easy to setup (maybe 10 pages to read vs small book)
- More active to play (Manual curses and Convocation triggering, some players like more engaging play-style)

Both work very effectively and can deal with all map content easily. I guess the choice comes mostly down to if you want to run only Golems or go for mixed Necromancer.

Going for Specters means your wont be pure Golemancer, but it's hard to pass over 2 mil Tukohama Vanguard DPS that doesn't need re-positioning during fights.

You can also mix both builds if you know what you are doing as they are close to each other. My elementalist variant has extra Golems + Ball Lightning + Gmp on chance to blind gloves to get automated blind for the build by Golems. It also uses "Death's Door" boots to get immunity against bleeding as Elementalist removed the negative line and boots also have great stats. You can take part here and part there and create your own setup ;)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Última edição por mika2salo em 15 de jun de 2019 04:43:14
Hey Mika,

Just started building my golemancer recently. Not too far along yet with her since I was having a lot of fun with ED + Cont and haven't had too much time this league to play.

I wasn't sure I was even going to try a golemancer this league since the minion targeting issues I felt could be fairly annoying to deal with when it comes to unlocking the monolith enemies. I bought my 6-link for my ED character but haven't yet been able to colour it (being a pure evasion base) and so thought I would give golems a go whilst farming chromes to hopefully colour it at some point.

So far I am pretty happy with golems this league. I've tried to go pretty tanky (well as tanky as a zero budget build allows) though since the legion mobs felt scary on my ED character. Unlocking the legion mobs is ok. Nowhere near as nice as unlocking everything with one ED + Contagion cast but then I doubt anything feels quite as good as that this league. Still, on open maps I am probably unlocking 75% to 85% of the stuff; at least so far in yellows.

I've gone Elementalist CI and am stacking some armour with the memory vault helmet and running determination. This gives me about 11k armour just running around and 35k armour with flasks popped. This in turn with a vaal molten shell gives me a protective barrier of almost 20k damage for the 9 seconds it lasts. Pretty much immortal when it's up and with vaal discipline too if I need it. Only 7.5k ES with very basic gear and only lvl 84 ATM. Hopefully get that up to 8k - 9k with better gearing. One nice thing is that the witch / templar ES nodes are actually good when you do start armour stacking through a memory vault.

The idea will be to transition to a TV spectre setup later on and then use it more for bossing and my ED character for map clear. TV spectres will require an almost total gear change so it will be a fairly long term project assuming I keep enjoying the league.

Good luck in the league yourself Mika :)
Última edição por DrHarvey12 em 15 de jun de 2019 06:16:08
So what spec is the better one to use? necro or elementalist?
Me i started as necro ..but with the legion monolith the spectre are not that great to wake up enought monster . so i switched to witch and focus more on golem dps and i am finally getting more shard.now from legion encounter
Any tips for a life based version? I'll lvl this build today and I think I'll have problems with life sustain.

So far I plan to counter the low life regen withBlood of the Karui and Life flask pantheon. If you have more ideas I'm all ears.
"
DrHarvey12 escreveu:
Hey Mika,

Just started building my golemancer recently. Not too far along yet with her since I was having a lot of fun with ED + Cont and haven't had too much time this league to play.

I wasn't sure I was even going to try a golemancer this league since the minion targeting issues I felt could be fairly annoying to deal with when it comes to unlocking the monolith enemies. I bought my 6-link for my ED character but haven't yet been able to colour it (being a pure evasion base) and so thought I would give golems a go whilst farming chromes to hopefully colour it at some point.

So far I am pretty happy with golems this league. I've tried to go pretty tanky (well as tanky as a zero budget build allows) though since the legion mobs felt scary on my ED character. Unlocking the legion mobs is ok. Nowhere near as nice as unlocking everything with one ED + Contagion cast but then I doubt anything feels quite as good as that this league. Still, on open maps I am probably unlocking 75% to 85% of the stuff; at least so far in yellows.

I've gone Elementalist CI and am stacking some armour with the memory vault helmet and running determination. This gives me about 11k armour just running around and 35k armour with flasks popped. This in turn with a vaal molten shell gives me a protective barrier of almost 20k damage for the 9 seconds it lasts. Pretty much immortal when it's up and with vaal discipline too if I need it. Only 7.5k ES with very basic gear and only lvl 84 ATM. Hopefully get that up to 8k - 9k with better gearing. One nice thing is that the witch / templar ES nodes are actually good when you do start armour stacking through a memory vault.

The idea will be to transition to a TV spectre setup later on and then use it more for bossing and my ED character for map clear. TV spectres will require an almost total gear change so it will be a fairly long term project assuming I keep enjoying the league.

Good luck in the league yourself Mika :)

Good to hear that your are enjoying the league. I'm also quite happy at how well minions can unlock the frozen enemies. GGG must have tested things out properly for minion builds.

I'm using Solar Guards atm, and they are pretty much destroying packs in lower tier maps. I'm wondering if using 4x Flame Golems in Vis Mortis with 4x Solar Guards could be better than using TV Specs this league as its more about raw clear speed than big single target DPS?

Your setup looks very nice. Can you tank one Minotaur burrow or Shaper Smash with that much armor?

"
So what spec is the better one to use? necro or elementalist?

"
Me i started as necro ..but with the legion monolith the spectre are not that great to wake up enought monster . so i switched to witch and focus more on golem dps and i am finally getting more shard.now from legion encounter

Hey :)

Both work fine. With Necromancer I would try Solar Guards in this league over Tukohama Vanguards. This way you get 7-8x Projectile based minions depending if you use Vis Mortis.

Elementalist is also very good choice as you get lot of Area damage.

"
Any tips for a life based version? I'll lvl this build today and I think I'll have problems with life sustain.

So far I plan to counter the low life regen withBlood of the Karui and Life flask pantheon. If you have more ideas I'm all ears.

Hi :)

Your tree and gear look much different from mine, so I can only give some general advice.

Lot's of minion nodes have big Energy Shield, so going for full HP seems like you have to stretch tree pretty far to reach enough nodes. Also you are potentially losing some jewel sockets while doing this. Many good summoner items are also ES bases, like Skin of the Loyal which gives absolutely no benefit to HP.

You could try to swap as much gear to be HP / armor bases as possible, which would probably include Skin of the Loyal.

If you can reach 6-7k HP, I think you should be safe with enough armor. Flasks become much better at that point, but you have to be careful of high elemental hits as 10k EHP hybrid can cushion for that but 7k HP will probably die.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"
mika2salo escreveu:

Good to hear that your are enjoying the league. I'm also quite happy at how well minions can unlock the frozen enemies. GGG must have tested things out properly for minion builds.

I'm using Solar Guards atm, and they are pretty much destroying packs in lower tier maps. I'm wondering if using 4x Flame Golems in Vis Mortis with 4x Solar Guards could be better than using TV Specs this league as its more about raw clear speed than big single target DPS?

Your setup looks very nice. Can you tank one Minotaur burrow or Shaper Smash with that much armor?

Hi Mika,

I definitely like the idea of running 4 Solarguards. I've never really been one to focus much on bossing at all so having them for the extra clear when it somes to legion packs would be pretty nice.

I'm only into t9/10's atm so still quite a ways from guardians / shaper. I'll probably test this character out on them if I get that far. The issue with the character is fairly lackluster single target DPS as I can't fit in any offensive spectres. So whilst I might be fairly tanky vs guardians they are going to be fairly long fights which would probably be safer attempting with a lot more single target and less defense. I've just hit 9k ES atm still with a few more ES / Armor passives to get so hoping that will make the legion encounters feel fairly safe; even into red maps.

I've actually taken to using a Vaal arc setup when mapping over the storm brand. Gone full offensive curses so it's linked to both flammability and ele weakness. Then when I open the monolith I can cast my vaal arc and pretty much everything gets hit and cursed. It also has increased shock duration so I actually get some slight use of of the Beacon of Ruin(ed) ascendancy node for a few seconds at least.

I'm really looking forward to hearing about which historic jewel you will be recommending and where it should go. I've seen a few that changes passives to stuff like 80% increased minion life....etc. If I could get the Soul Weaver ascendancy (ie: 100% inc minion dam + 100% inc minion life) in a jewel and by grabbing a few passives on the tree then that would really open up Elementalist as a strong choice; for mapping anyway. I know that the jewel seed will likely matter so it may never be as easy as get this exact one but even just some ideas about what is possible or something to aim for would be pretty helpful. I have to admit, they baffle me atm.

Anyway, hope you continue to enjoy the league!!
"
mika2salo escreveu:

Hi :)

Your tree and gear look much different from mine, so I can only give some general advice.

Lot's of minion nodes have big Energy Shield, so going for full HP seems like you have to stretch tree pretty far to reach enough nodes. Also you are potentially losing some jewel sockets while doing this. Many good summoner items are also ES bases, like Skin of the Loyal which gives absolutely no benefit to HP.

You could try to swap as much gear to be HP / armor bases as possible, which would probably include Skin of the Loyal.

If you can reach 6-7k HP, I think you should be safe with enough armor. Flasks become much better at that point, but you have to be careful of high elemental hits as 10k EHP hybrid can cushion for that but 7k HP will probably die.

Hey Mika,

Thanks to your input I cleaned up my tree a bit, so I can reach 191% life and still have 9 sockets, which should give me sth around 6k/6,2k-ish life lategame.

Rumi's still missing which will boost the defense more, also no Vaal Molten Shell yet (which is busted this league with the armour stacking I do). Also added Flesh and Stone for some Blind action in melee range and less damage from afar. I'm not happy yet bc of my relatively low life pool, but this will change as soon as I gain higher levels.

What I'm still missing is Fortify. I don't see myself using Animate Guardian (I heard Legion mobs are killing it quite often) and I barely used Leap Slam with Fortify anyway so I removed Fortify - Phase Run is simply more fluent while mapping.
I'm thinking about Vigilant Strike, but I won't have enough points for another socket for The Vigil. What is your view on the survivability of Animate Guardian this league? It seems the easiest way to fit Fortify in my approach to your build.

/edit: Another question: do I have to take Sacrifice in the tree to cap my Flame Golem resistances? Looks to me that way in PoB :(
Última edição por olsev_baiden em 19 de jun de 2019 03:10:54
I recently got this

can I still use it with Solar Guards even with Conc Effect or is the reduced AOE way too extreme?
In the section for Animate Guardian you mentioned that you can use it to applly elemental weakness, If you go that route, what do you usually replace it with in your gear setup.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional