[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

That flame golem range of attack is sick! Unfortunately this is not a starter build, 6link - Pledge, Shavronne and boots are 10-15ex in total. Probably for a second league char would be great, when currency is already farmed or playing with 5link Pledge won't be so bad. I think if you are posting as alternative version of Flame Golem 101 build, you should mention the order of gems. Gems in body armor could be 2 + 4 links i guess?
Última edição por crossroader em 24 de jun de 2019 11:00:45
"
crossroader escreveu:
That flame golem range of attack is sick! Unfortunately this is not a starter build, 6link - Pledge, Shavronne and boots are 10-15ex in total. Probably for a second league char would be great, when currency is already farmed or playing with 5link Pledge won't be so bad. I think if you are posting as alternative version of Flame Golem 101 build, you should mention the order of gems. Gems in body armor could be 2 + 4 links i guess?

Hey :)

yep, most of stuff I'm using is pretty expensive. However it can be swapped for budget versions easily.

- Armor has to be 6 socket, but works with 3+2+1 links. Rare ES armor works instead of Shav's just fine
- Helmet needs only minion life and Energy Shield (reduced mana reservation only if running Aspect of Spider)
- Boots can be rare ones with Energu Shield (Bleed immune is lots, but can be fixed by usual anti-bleed flask)
- Pledge should work as 5-link and it's spell damage rolls doesn't matter for minions
- Enlightenment is only needed if running Aspect of Spider (Can be replaced with Enhance like in Necro variant)

Armor works fine in 3+2+1 links too (Cwdt + Phase run + Discipline). I guess that the longer range with Flame Golems has to do with forced casts from Echos. Once the original target dies in first casts, Golem has to still repeat 3x times. My guess is that the AI will focus on next target and is not calculating the distance correctly. Maybe it tries to calculate time needed to run to shooting distance, but as Golems are forced in cast animation it just continues to cast them at new target from absurdly long distance?

CHIMERA BOSS RUN

https://youtu.be/c_YLeI3n0Jc

Added second video about the Pledge of Hands variant. I ran Combustion instead of Elemental Focus this time. Got tip from guild member and it seemed to work well :)
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Última edição por mika2salo em 24 de jun de 2019 19:17:38
If you were to select a variant or optimize this build entirely for clearing out a low tier map simply to do as many legions as fast as possible what would you suggest? (Think t2 Glacier or t4 City Square)

Everything is fairly weak and non-threatening and the focus would be primarily on the overall clear speed with a requirement to unlock the entire legion spawn each time.

I know most people are doing this with ED+Contagion or Tornado Shot but I have always really loved minion based builds and was wondering if this could compete with the top tier clear speed builds.

Thanks!
"just for try, for see and for know"
Interesting. Looks awesome!

My last Synth and starter legion league builds were flame golems elementalist and I like the plays style and dps

Got a bit bored doing flame golems again and was thinking to switch and try out ice golems build but this version with pledge looks interesting too

I then started HOA Jugg and took it all the way to kill uber as it is much tankier, cheaper and has good dps

Unfortunately seems that the ice build and this pledge are super expensive to switch to but need to keep an eye both [in case I get a mirror dropped :-) ]
Would it be possible to get a PoB with the Pledge setup? This looks very interesting. I'm looking at changing from ice -> flame golems.
Cheers!
"
jdilly23 escreveu:
If you were to select a variant or optimize this build entirely for clearing out a low tier map simply to do as many legions as fast as possible what would you suggest? (Think t2 Glacier or t4 City Square)

Everything is fairly weak and non-threatening and the focus would be primarily on the overall clear speed with a requirement to unlock the entire legion spawn each time.

I know most people are doing this with ED+Contagion or Tornado Shot but I have always really loved minion based builds and was wondering if this could compete with the top tier clear speed builds.

Thanks!

Hello :)

I'm not sure if the variant has to be changed much for maximal clear. It already shoots out ridiculous amounts of projectiles.

I felt that biggest problem was actually my own movement speed as Phase Run was pretty short without Necros points or frenzy charges.

Some possible ideas are :
- Running haste instead of Temp Chains and Aspect of Spider if you don't need much protection
- Testing running 8x Flame Golems instead of 1x Ice and 1x Lightning. This gives more projectiles and the extra ones are used mostly to increase Flame Golems damage
- Using high movement speed boots instead of high Energy Shield ones (Seven-League Step or similar)
- Maybe use Ball Lightning + Gmp + Lmp + Projectile speed to cover as much screen with Elemental Equilibrium as fast as possible (Winter Orbs setup is much better against bosses, but you want coverage and speed)
- Maybe use projectile speed gem in Golem links instead of Combustion to let the projectiles hit enemies faster

I guess the Pledge setup will be probably as good at clearing the Legions as minion could potentially be. Especially their increased range of their attacks seems to be excellent addition to the league.

"

Interesting. Looks awesome!

My last Synth and starter legion league builds were flame golems elementalist and I like the plays style and dps

Got a bit bored doing flame golems again and was thinking to switch and try out ice golems build but this version with pledge looks interesting too

I then started HOA Jugg and took it all the way to kill uber as it is much tankier, cheaper and has good dps

Unfortunately seems that the ice build and this pledge are super expensive to switch to but need to keep an eye both [in case I get a mirror dropped :-) ]

Thanks for support ^^

I have been really enjoying playing with the Pledge so far. Clears faster than usual Necro at the price of some boss damage. Amount of projectile is also fun to watch now that GGG fixed the FPS drop they were causing.

You can maybe use budget variants of the items and try it out with 5 link Pledge. After all the Pledge is pretty much the only needed item in the setup.

I hope prices will drop and you get to test the variant ;)

"
Would it be possible to get a PoB with the Pledge setup? This looks very interesting. I'm looking at changing from ice -> flame golems.
Cheers!

Hi :)

Here's the Pob :

https://pastebin.com/zyQRi3p5

Problem with it is that PoB does not have data about new Pledge of hands. So it's not reporting repeat number 3 or 4, or the DPS 50% increase per repeat. It also has no idea that the projectiles can overlap and shotgun. I think that also the Elementalist last Golem node reporting is broken as it does not increase the damage at all.

You have to try to calculate the DPS from the video, but at the speed that Hyrda died I'd say it's multiple millions at least. Also Hydra is not biggest (in size) of the bosses so all projectiles probably didn't overlap.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
Última edição por mika2salo em 25 de jun de 2019 15:59:43
How do fire golems compare to ice golems? Especially for the league mechanic?
"
mika2salo escreveu:

I think that also the Elementalist last Golem node reporting is broken as it does not increase the damage at all.

Correct. I reported that in the PoB thread a few months ago but it seems to be very low priority.
Última edição por olsev_baiden em 26 de jun de 2019 06:45:53
is going elementalist just an option or is it a must go?^^
Última edição por Schlabberfutt em 26 de jun de 2019 14:38:38
"
kanofel escreveu:
How do fire golems compare to ice golems? Especially for the league mechanic?

Hey :)

Flame Golems are able to clear larger area faster thanks to their orbs overlapping with area damage, but that requires the packs to be somewhat close together.
- Single rare = Ice Golems are faster
- Large pack of mobs in 1/2 screen area = Flame Golems are faster
- Large pack of mobs scattered over 1-1.5 screen radius = both are equal

Tukohama Vanguards help with single target DPS, but activate slowly, so Ice Golems are usually faster if not talking about absolute endgame bosses. Pledge of Hands setup kinda cheat on this one, as the Orbs can shotgun for massive single target DPS like in the Hyrda video.

I could almost recommend Pledge setup for the league, but I have not tested it in league myself. However it has been extremely fast in both clearing and boss killing at standard.

"
Correct. I reported that in the PoB thread a few months ago but it seems to be very low priority.

Hello :)

Yep, that's what I thought. I really hope they get that fixed as it would be fun to know the numbers. However the damage when Golems grapeshot is ridiculous.

"
is going elementalist just an option or is it a must go?^^

Hi :)

If you want to go for the Pledge setup, I would recommend going for Elementalist as it's the one setup that I have tested so far and It works. Necro could be made to work with Pledge, but you will be missing lot of the benefits that extra Golems provide.

At least for now, I feel that adding Specters or other minions to Pledge setup would cost too much DPS.

I have been testing the Pledge setup more, and it seems that boss damage comes directly form Magma Orbs shotgunning. So the orbs can overlap and when all 120 projectiles per second hit at once, boss will go down in seconds.

The trick is to move Flame Golems 1/2-2/3 screen away from the boss before the fight starts with Winter Orb or Convocation. When the fight starts, Golems will too far from boss to start using melee attacks and have to start casting orbs. They will be locked for at least 4x repeats, and when last repeat is over boss is most likely dead or in immortality phase.

T15 Dominus 2nd form died in 2 seconds and Sunken City spider boss instantly in todays tests. Both were killed by shotgunning with Golems from 2/3 screen away. Earlier tests killed dominus in 4-6 seconds, but Golems were too close and spent most time casting Flame Wave. Distance is the key, but no too far or all Golems wont start attacking at the same time.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional