[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

Why do you use Combustion instead of Conc. Effect. Its almost 15% more dps and if the balls fall together closer, the shotgunning should get easier, no?
"
deimudda69 escreveu:
Why do you use Combustion instead of Conc. Effect. Its almost 15% more dps and if the balls fall together closer, the shotgunning should get easier, no?

Hey :)

I was actually using Conc Effect and Elemental Focus at start, but guild mate tipped me that Combustion might work better. Rares and Bosses have quite high elemental resistances and since I'm running projectile Weakness to get knockback to keep Boss away from Golems for Magma Orb.

Combustion lowers fire resistance when mapping and not using Elemental Equilibrium actively. Golems have 40% chance to ignite and they shoot about 120 projectiles per second, so ignite is almost immediate. Combustion deals about the same damage as other gems when the enemy is ignited, but also boosts other incoming damage.

Conc effect makes splash smaller and could in theory weaken the overlapping shotgunning as we want as many and as large splashes on the enemy as possible.

Ele Focus deals more damage when EE is active, but less when enemy has all resistances intact.

All 3x are good gems to use, Combustion deals almost same damage as other gems while still adding some burning damage and not messing up the overlapping for Orbs.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Última edição por mika2salo em 27 de jun de 2019 17:44:40
The Staff itself is kinda cheap (1c), but get a 6 link is uhh ;)

BTW is Death Attunment really necessary? I mean: Normally this is important for +1 spectre, but pledge golemancer don't use spectres ...

So maybe better use that point near Gravepact for 15% Minion Damage? Or is that faster attack for minions so important?

EDIT: Is the spell damage on the pledge staff important? Not sure if it helps the golems or is that only for myself usable so absolutely unimportant?

EDIT2: How important is enlighten lvl 4? Will lvl 3 be enough? 5 ex is kinda expensive ;)
Última edição por Mydgard6 em 1 de jul de 2019 07:29:30
"
Mydgard6 escreveu:
The Staff itself is kinda cheap (1c), but get a 6 link is uhh ;)

BTW is Death Attunment really necessary? I mean: Normally this is important for +1 spectre, but pledge golemancer don't use spectres ...

So maybe better use that point near Gravepact for 15% Minion Damage? Or is that faster attack for minions so important?

EDIT: Is the spell damage on the pledge staff important? Not sure if it helps the golems or is that only for myself usable so absolutely unimportant?

EDIT2: How important is enlighten lvl 4? Will lvl 3 be enough? 5 ex is kinda expensive ;)

Hello :)

Yep, the staff is dirt cheap, but it's not common item to 6-link. This means there are very few of them in trade 6-linked.

We did test Pledge with my friend in league, and it worked ok even with 5-link. Not as much damage, but still ok.

You are absolutely right about Gravepact. I changed it in the tree. Thanks for the tip ^^

Spell damage in Pledge doesnt affect Golems at all, so any roll will work.

Enlighten is important only if you use Aspect of Spider. If not, you can just run Temp chains + Projectile Weakness + Enhance. One easy way to get Enlighten 3 to work like 4, is to use Vertex as helmet for +1 level of gems. You can swap Golems to the boots and curses to helmet and the Golems should be ok in most endgame boss fights.

We did some tests today with almost zero cast speed on Golems and the spam was very slow. as soon as we added Faster Casting gem with 25% cast speed, the spam almost doubled. Faster cast speed seems to be extremely important for minions, as spell echo gives 70% more cast speed on top of everything added.

I also tried replacing combustion in 6-linked Pledge with faster casting 20/20 and with Flesh Offering up the Golems kept almost solid wall of magma orbs flying to enemy. Not sure if damage is less or more with faster casting, but it looks pretty awesome. Minion damage nodes could be extremely important for Elementalist, as they are one of few ways to give Golems cast speed.

Here's new PoB with Gravepact : https://pastebin.com/ADuBWLEK

Elementalist node is still broken and Pledge has no stats in PoB, so DPS is way lower than it should be.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
im intrested in the guild , I started standard and I like golems and curses so trying to make some kinda build vvith those , the names in here doesn't exist in game it seems so feel free to add me in game ill be playing ellenVDberg
I'm level 89 now with this build as my league starter. I really enjoyed leveling it and seeing it come together. Im sitting at 2400 Life and 6100 ES, 55% chaos resistance, running Charity instead of a spirit shield with block chance.

Whats been getting fairly annoying is getting one shotted. I can clear tier 8 maps with ease, I'm pushing tier 12, but I still died four times yesterday while trying to safely get to 90 with tier 8 maps. Often times I don't even know how I died. Even when I try to stay way behind the golems, a stray projectile may one shot me from offscreen (monoliths).

Is that normal? Would speccing defensive fix this? Are most builds out there tankier to deal with this?
@iskala you should let us see your char ... but it is blocked from your side: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/utrecht6
"
utrecht6 escreveu:
im intrested in the guild , I started standard and I like golems and curses so trying to make some kinda build vvith those , the names in here doesn't exist in game it seems so feel free to add me in game ill be playing ellenVDberg

Hello :)

I just sent you an invitation. Welcome to the guild! ^^

"
I'm level 89 now with this build as my league starter. I really enjoyed leveling it and seeing it come together. Im sitting at 2400 Life and 6100 ES, 55% chaos resistance, running Charity instead of a spirit shield with block chance.

Whats been getting fairly annoying is getting one shotted. I can clear tier 8 maps with ease, I'm pushing tier 12, but I still died four times yesterday while trying to safely get to 90 with tier 8 maps. Often times I don't even know how I died. Even when I try to stay way behind the golems, a stray projectile may one shot me from offscreen (monoliths).

Is that normal? Would speccing defensive fix this? Are most builds out there tankier to deal with this?

"
@iskala you should let us see your char ... but it is blocked from your side: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/utrecht6

Hey :)

Glad to hear you like the build! It's very fun to level it as all the skills start to work in synergy at some point.

Biggest and pretty much only problem with the build is lack of armor and 0% physical damage reduction. This makes Minotaur one of the most dangerous bosses in the game. Build has high amount of EHP (hp + es) and easily capped resistances, so it has very good defenses against everything else.

Best ways to avoid lack of armor is to kite a lot. Most physical enemies deal only high melee damage, but Legion adds high damage physical archers which are pretty hard to kite.

Going for Shield and block chance is great way to increase defenses. You get much higher EHP and stacking shields block chance, bone offering and Rumi's flask, you get decent chance to avoid half of the hits. I can recommend trying this out as the hit to DPS is not that high and it feels much safer this way. Many players have liked this setup much more in dangerous leagues like Syndicate once they tried it.

Your char seems to be set to private, so can't see you gear. However your stats from message sound pretty good, and physical archers avoid most of defenses like temporal chains and Phase Run.
Última edição por mika2salo em 5 de jul de 2019 17:17:54
^
Thanks for taking the time to reply! I'm going to give the spirit shield variant a shot a later tonight to lessen the chance of getting one shotted :)

Made my char visible, had no idea I had it set to private.
Última edição por iskalla1 em 6 de jul de 2019 06:41:07
After playing with cyclone and essence drain/contagion I'm finally going back to flame golems as my final build for the league. The new pledge setup looks really interesting and I look forward to giving it a try.

I'm a little confused about your comment a few pages back,

"
mika2salo escreveu:
Most important rule seems to be keeping 1-to-1 ratio between 4x cast speed and cooldown for Magma Orb. If Golems cast faster than cooldown ends, they will go in with weaker spells. If they cast too slow, charges accumulate and DPS is lost. With 10x default jewels cast time for 4x orbs is roughly 1.2 seconds and cooldown is close to that, so that's good place to start. Best way to increase DPS is to cut down both cooldown and cast time for 4x casts with 1:1 ratio and not increase Golems damage directly.

I'm not understanding this very well, should I be going for a certain range of Golem cooldown Recovery Speed with Primordial Harmony jewels?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional