[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Thank you for the respond..

You gave me 2 options Defense or Offense.
Do I upgrade the defense part if playing defense or upgrade the defense part and the offense part.

Which is going to give me POWER KILLING POWER LOL

Update: I understand what you mean, I need to update them things in the defence and offence section.. for the Elegant Hubris jewel how high should the coins to commemmorate be..

* Upgraded the Golem Gem with VAAL Got 21/20
* Upgraded Spectre Gem with VAAL Got 21/20
* Bought a shield please check and let me know.

Hello :)

By upgrading both defense and offense, you end boosting the DPS in the end with extra points.

For Elegant Hubris, the coins dont matter. It's just random seed that marks how it will transform the nodes it affects. There is no formula to check it beforehand, so you can buy the cheapest one and start checking it in the three important jewels sockets and reroll the seed with divine if you dont get enough Slum Lords.

Elegant Hubris is by far the most powerful DPS increase. With just 2-3x nodes I got almost double DPS from the Tukohamas. It's hardest one to learn, but not very expensive in the end if you get lucky wiht your divine rolls.

"
Don't understand to be honest, also if I was to put it on a gear which one though?

You can buy gear that it has been crafted in. It can be crafted using the beasts that you capture. At least rings and gloves can have the mod, so search for decent ring or gloves with the mod.

For example my gloves had them crafted and were not very expensive as I think not that many bybrid based builds run Aspect of Spider.

"
Replaced it please have a look?

The new rings looks much better.

"
Bought boots have a look as well please and please update me with whats else I can do?

Thanks

Boots look very nice also, you can slam extra exalt on them and wish for useful mod later as it seems to have open slot :)

"

First off, thank you OP for the great guide, it's been really helpful. I have two questions, maybe someone can clear that up for me:

I double corrupted a 20/20 animate guardian to 21/12. What's better to use, that one or a standard 20/20 until I get a 21/20?

If I get a 21/20 Raise spectre with +1 spectre boots and +2 from the ascendency bonus I get a lvl 24 Raise spectre. According to the wiki, you need lvl 25 to get the last spectre. What am I missing here?

"
The "+1/2/3 to level of Socketed Minion Gems" on the Helmet

Hey and thanks for the support ^^

Yep, helmets "+1/2/3 to level of Socketed Minion Gems" is the answer for getting the level 25 for the extra Spectre. The higher level support you get, less extra levels you need elsewhere, but Spectres scale well with levels now so all adds to DPS and their HP.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Última edição por mika2salo em 21 de jan de 2020 14:22:15
I tried to build a Pledge of Hands Elementalist but I have the feeling something is lacking. Check my build, please.

https://pastebin.com/pzZ4ppFu
IGN: Lyne_Pezal (Anarchy), Elsy_Cedeno (Anarchy)
Última edição por Synthua em 21 de jan de 2020 18:27:23

"
Boots look very nice also, you can slam extra exalt on them and wish for useful mod later as it seems to have open slot :)

What stat are you recommending for me to have on the boot's.. I hope it wont change the whole item stats i guess it will add another Line?
hello guys , sorry for m noob question ,but i can play it in necromancer ascen ? dont have enough currency for elementalist build, and i have a problem with the 3 aura , i can just make 2 active from 3.
gere is my gear:
Última edição por daredar562 em 22 de jan de 2020 03:51:40
Are you running out of mana or are you missing the passiv Skill that allow you to run an extra curse ?
Última edição por ondoki em 22 de jan de 2020 08:21:13
"
ondoki escreveu:
Are you running out of mana or are you missing the passiv Skill that allow you to run an extra curse ?

Actualy dont have enough mana, i can activate the 3 if i summon the golems, take out the enhance gem and then activate the 3 gem, than i got about 50~ mana what is not reserved
"
Synthua escreveu:
I tried to build a Pledge of Hands Elementalist but I have the feeling something is lacking. Check my build, please.

https://pastebin.com/pzZ4ppFu

Hello :)

6th link in Pledge really boosts the DPS. 5-link works, but mobs and and rares really start to drop with full links.

Links are kinda strange, I would put Phase run outside of CWDT to get manual control over it and link it with Increased Duration.

Primordial chain could also use less damage reduction roll at some point.

Overall I would try to get as many pieces from the original setup as possible and use similar links to start. What do you feel that is lacking more precisely?

"
What stat are you recommending for me to have on the boot's.. I hope it wont change the whole item stats i guess it will add another Line?

Hey :)

Exalt will add one line at random and leave rest as they are. You have no real control what you get, but you could get something link extra ES or resistances depending if prefix or suffix is free.

Overall great lines are :
- Movement speed over 30%
- Dual resistances over 40% each
- +1 level to Specs
- 100+ Energy shield

Rest is extra. Maybe try to grind labyrinth for extra regen or movement speed enchantment?

"
hello guys , sorry for m noob question ,but i can play it in necromancer ascen ? dont have enough currency for elementalist build, and i have a problem with the 3 aura , i can just make 2 active from 3.
gere is my gear:

"

"
Actualy dont have enough mana, i can activate the 3 if i summon the golems, take out the enhance gem and then activate the 3 gem, than i got about 50~ mana what is not reserved

Hi :)

You need "Leadership" and "Sovereignty" to run Discipline, Elemental Weakness and Temporal Chains with Enhance and still be able to use skills.

It seems that you are also trying to run Aspect of spider, but that requires lot more investment. You need to replace Ehnance with level 4 Enlightement or ger reduced mana reserved mod in helmet to lower Enlightenments level.

If you use Elegant Hubris, you have to also connect to the slumlords. Just getting them in the tree does not gives their benefit
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
"

"

Hi :)

You need "Leadership" and "Sovereignty" to run Discipline, Elemental Weakness and Temporal Chains with Enhance and still be able to use skills.

It seems that you are also trying to run Aspect of spider, but that requires lot more investment. You need to replace Ehnance with level 4 Enlightement or ger reduced mana reserved mod in helmet to lower Enlightenments level.

If you use Elegant Hubris, you have to also connect to the slumlords. Just getting them in the tree does not gives their benefit

No, i wont do the Aspect of the Spider, just this ring was in my stash :D
Now i do the summon the minions and after activate the auras, can channel the winter orb, and convocation so i think i can go with it .
Have a question, for the elementalist build , is there an alternative version for stafF ?
Última edição por daredar562 em 23 de jan de 2020 09:35:19
hey I edited the oath of build to have your leveling steps 1-4 trees also if you want to add it to the build here is the pastebin link for it.

https://pastebin.com/RYhrJApm

thanks again for this build guide.
Random question but I couldnt find it mentioned in the guide. Am i supposed to have all 5 fire golems or 4 fire with 1 earth? the way the Harmony jewels are worded makes to sound like me summoning an earth golem would give a massive damage boost to the fires would it not?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional