[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Bio_light escreveu:
Hi,
thanks mika for the answer.

cheers

Hey :)

Np, glad to help ^^

"
First relevant helmet enchant I hit myself since Legacy league. It's not what I was going for originally, but was very happy to see it.

Hello :)

Gz, that looks very solid!

How many runs did it take to get it?

"
do I need 7x Primordial Harmony?

ps:
I just made a T15 map and my minions do really little harm to the end boss. What can that be? I have exactly the same gear as you, only I don't have Watcher's Eye yet.

"
You need enough PH to bring Magma Orb (Frome the flame golems) from 6s down to ~2sec or below (animation time). For the 2% regen/ per PH you need to decide on your own how much you need. But with ~10%+ they almost never die.

For the Bosses - do you use Winters Orb with Elemental Equilibrium on them ? Some can have badass fire resists with a large HP pool.

"
My minions don't die, I myself often die with strong opponents or stronger opponents. ^^ And I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I currently have 1937 Life and 5111 Energy Shield. My Flame Golems have 70622 Life and my Guardian 66505 Life, but that's not the problem, I'm a glass ball. ^^
And yes, I always use Winter Orb + Elemental Equilibrium with strong opponents.
My winter orb is as normal as socketed in the build:

Winter Orb - Cast while Channeling - Desecrate - Flesh Offering
But I don't see a big difference with strong opponents.
If you have time you can have a look in my profile as my gear looks, it is not perfect but it is not bad either.

Sorry for my bad German English: D

Hi :)

Do you mean map boss or metamorphs?

Your gear looks pretty solid. You can try swapping Mistress of Sacrifice for Commander of Darkness if you Necromantic Aegis if you don't need the speed boost from Offering. That raises minions damage about 10-15% total

I get 160k DPS from Golems orbs and 200k DPS per totem from TV Specs when I imported your char to PoB. That should be pretty solid DPS against any endgame target.

Significant boosts that you can try are at least next :

- Aspect of Spider (If you swap Enhance to Enlightenment and craft mana recicement in helmet, you can add Aspect with Temp Chains and Ele Weakness. This boost DPS nicely by about 20% total)

- Elegant Hubris jewel (expensive jewel that can turn passives to 80% minion damage nodes called "Slum Lord". You can always reroll them with divine orb, but you only see how they affect nodes once you place them in jewel socket. You should try placing it in Templar, Witch and Assasin jewel sockets. You can end with 2-3x 80% minion damage nodes which results in massive DPS increase, but can cost multiple exalts worth of divine orbs so it's only endgame crafting)

Overall I have to say that your DPS is very good and has not been nerfed, but bosses got now over 4-5x times more HP than before. The fights will be longer and need some time to kite. I would actually go for high ES shield and use Bone Offering with "Mistress of Sacrifice" to get very high block chance. This makes surviving boss fights much easier.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
yes overall,Metamorph and Classic Bosses

Thank you for your detailed description,
Since my english is not the best and google translator is not always good, i try to decode the days what exactly that means what you recommended to me. ^^

The Elegant Hubris Jewel,
which one do i need? is that with Supreme Grandstanding? And should I push it to max? 160000

sorry for the stupid question again, but in which socket space should I socket the Elegant Hubris? where does it bring me the most.
Última edição por jIZHO em 7 de jan de 2020 15:22:25
"
yes overall,Metamorph and Classic Bosses

Thank you for your detailed description,
Since my english is not the best and google translator is not always good, i try to decode the days what exactly that means what you recommended to me. ^^

The Elegant Hubris Jewel,
which one do i need? is that with Supreme Grandstanding? And should I push it to max? 160000

sorry for the stupid question again, but in which socket space should I socket the Elegant Hubris? where does it bring me the most.

I found my older message with the info for hubris placement. Hope this helps!

"Here's my short guide with just todays experience from them, so might not be 100% accurate :

1) Get "Elegant Hubris"

It seems that any one will work as they might be all same item level. Make sure it's not corrupted, so you can reroll it with divine orbs.

2) Place the jewel in any of these three important sockets :

"Assassins socket" costs only 5x nodes to take, so you can respec some other nodes while testing it. Jewel also works in other sockets, but they have less nodes to reroll "Slum Lord" or you might lose some other important nodes at reroll.

The jewel will change the nodes at random, so you can't know what you will get. Smaller nodes will be destroyed and bigger will be rerolled and all will be taken inside the radius even without way leading to them.

3) Check how many "Slum Lords" you get per jewel socket form rerolled nodes. You can do this manually or search for "slum" after you place the jewel, and it will highlight all changed nodes. Hoever when you replace the jewel to another socket, you need to modify the search or it wont highlight new "Slum Lords". You can remove "m" form "slum" and end with "slu" and it will highlight new "Slum lords". with third place add "m" back at the search and it will search again.

4) If you get 0 or 1 Slum lords you might want reroll the jewel. Use Divine orb

to reroll the jewel and replace it again in all 3x sockets and search for "Slum lords". Repeat until you get more than 2x Slum lords or are happy with results.

I got 3x Slum Lords with 10x Divine rerolls and 4x with about 20x Divine rerolls, so be prepared to use lots of them. Some rolls didn't have any "Slum Lords" in any of the sockets, but most had at least one in some socket.

Please note that the jewel will reroll all nodes, if you place it near "Elemental Equilibroum" you will end with something different and lose the 50% damage bonus. Thats why the 3x mentioned places are best as they have lot of bigger nodes to reroll "Slum Lords" and not too important nodes that you may lose.

5) It seems like you still have to connect to the nodes. Try to find place where Slum Lords are close to your jewel start position or on way to the jewel."
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
wtf is slum lords? I just feel totally stupid. : D And how am I supposed to get to this distant pedestal space.

Should I base 3x Elegant Hubris (Victario)? how high must the value be? best 160000 or 2000?

ps: is there a pastbin link to the skill tree?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge. : /
What are the gem links for Pledge of Hands? Is it the same as in the pledge of hand picture? Cause that didnt have empower. Is empower not as good as the Controlled Destruction?
Hi,

Thx for the build, is awesome. the tankiness and the dps is in good balance I think.

But I don't know how do you get 4 spectres, because you need lvl 25 raise spectre for that, and with the items you recomend you reach 24 if you get a lvl 21 raise spectre gem and the boots with the +1.
From where you get the extra lvl for the gem or the extra spectre?
Última edição por ffohelssat em 8 de jan de 2020 09:50:12
"
ffohelssat escreveu:
Hi,

Thx for the build, is awesome. the tankiness and the dps is in good balance I think.

But I don't know how do you get 4 spectres, because you need lvl 25 raise spectre for that, and with the items you recomend you reach 24 if you get a lvl 21 raise spectre gem and the boots with the +1.

You can get up to +3 from rare helms.

Edit: up to +3 minion levels, not +3 specs. Might have worded that badly.
Última edição por sumfight em 8 de jan de 2020 10:29:54
"
sumfight escreveu:
"
ffohelssat escreveu:
Hi,

I thought so... And then, if you would have to choose, wich would be more important, the "socketed gems are supported by whatever" or "+X to socketed minion gems"?

"
wtf is slum lords? I just feel totally stupid. : D And how am I supposed to get to this distant pedestal space.

Should I base 3x Elegant Hubris (Victario)? how high must the value be? best 160000 or 2000?

ps: is there a pastbin link to the skill tree?

I apologize for my lack of knowledge. : /

Hi :)

Slum Lord is the new name for passive that you change from old passives when you insert Elegant Hubris.

Elegant Hubris is limited to one, so you can't equip multiples.

The number on Elegant Hubris is just the set of seed of random nodes that it will change. No matter if its low or high, you don't know if you will get Slum Lord or not. Divine orb rerolls the random number and you get new tried each time.

PoB doesn't work with Elegant Hubris, so you just have to place the jewel in slots in the picture I linked. Only after that you will see what nodes will transfer to "Slum Lords".

"
What are the gem links for Pledge of Hands? Is it the same as in the pledge of hand picture? Cause that didnt have empower. Is empower not as good as the Controlled Destruction?

Empower gives about 30% more damage in Pledge as Controlled Destruction gives over 40%. Cont Dest is also much more budget than using Empower on non +1 level item.

"
Hi,

"

"
I thought so... And then, if you would have to choose, wich would be more important, the "socketed gems are supported by whatever" or "+X to socketed minion gems"?

Hey and thanks for support ^^

Yep, you need at least +1 level to minion gems in helmet. If you had to select between I would first drop minion life and then Burning damage support.
Última edição por mika2salo em 8 de jan de 2020 14:15:59
Number one defense with this build is prob always going to be intelligent kiting, but I did change something up today that really seems to help a lot with the league(as well as delve).

I grabbed this jewel
and bought a 20/20 Vaal Skeletons.

The sheer amount of skeletons it summons already blocks you a lot, but with having a chance to blind and taunt with around 40 skeletons on screen(vaal and normal) makes bosses seem really safe.

It does not happen everytime, but sometimes the bosses and metamorphs just get stuck in the middle of all the skeletons and just get DPS downed really fast.

I have my zombies and skeletons linked to feeding frenzy. I just took out minion speed gem and replaced it with vaal skeletons. I can notice a difference losing the speed, but I use convocation nearly everything it's off cool-down anyways, so it's not that big of a difference.

Also bought an awakened blasphemy today, had no idea it gave you +1 to curse gems it's linked to at 20Q, that was a pleasant surprise.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional