ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I'm going to report your post as obnoxious and insulting. I said nothing about ANY religion, group, race, gender, color of skin in my post.

You get upset from someone saying a murderer is not a terrorist and pasting in a dictionary definition which you don't agree with and personally attack the person that pasted the definition. You TOTALLY misrepresented me with no knowledge whatsoever.

When I was a kid terrorism was used for politically motivated crimes. Whether those that perpetrated the crimes were Basques, Arabs, Irish nationalists, was beside the point.

Not that it's your business, but I have friends that are muslim who I treat the same as anyone else; I think it is a 2 way street but I can't speak for others. I have gone to break bread with them at Ramadan, even gone to a mosque to listen to discussions about philosophy and religion.

I am not anti ANY group.

And yeah, if you ever bothered to see for yourself, one sees practicing muslims that are from all cultures and walks of life. They do not have to be "brown skinned" or from any particular region.

In Russia it is the same. But then the educational standards are much higher there too.
Censored.
Trump's beliefs are that. To support Trump, is to support HIS beliefs.
I believe that Trump's beliefs on immigration don't go far enough.

[Removed by Support]
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Última edição por Blank_GGG em 6 de dez de 2017 15:37:42
"
morbo escreveu:
I believe that Trump's beliefs on immigration don't go far enough.

[Removed by Support]

Yes. More racism and bigotry please, Trump.
Congratulations! First person I have blocked.

I sure miss Sarah Austin.
Censored.
I encourage all other Trumplets to block me as well. :)
"
I encourage all other Trumplets to block me as well. :)
But then who would you talk to?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
People of substance
Icing people is lame (I’m coining that phrase). The user for whom the filter was originally created was a troll who’d shitpost in every thread. Most (all?) shitposters in this thread keep the shitposting to this thread. That somebody could walk into such a polarized discussion and take such offense is laughable, imo.

"
Bigotry.

For the travel ban to be bigoted, it’d have to specifically target Muslims. It doesn’t. It targets nations with populations that tend towards what western society would consider asocial behavior, and lack the means or the want to prove that potential immigrants are not among that population.

For others in this thread to be bigoted, they’d have to say all Muslims are bad, no matter what. They’re not. They’re pointing towards statistics that show that Islam tends towards what western society would consider asocial behavior.

Again, “Muslim ban” is a media thing. They mention “from Muslim majority nations” every chance they get, and willfully underplay our relations with those nations. The former is a straw man, the latter is reality.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Última edição por CanHasPants em 6 de dez de 2017 15:37:54
I use terms used by Trump. Don't blame me, blame him.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional