ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Daddy next.

Soon.

Spoiler
In 7 years.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
It's gonna be pure salt on the left if Roy Moore wins. Even though Roy won't take the seat, even if he does win, the governor of Alabama will just appoint another Republican to take his place. Anything is better than a Democrat getting the seat.
Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 8 de dez de 2017 07:39:44
"
JNF escreveu:

^ of course. Obama, Hillary, etc. are neoliberals, they would rather ship jobs to China, India & Mexico, and cash in the corporate bribes for doing so.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Última edição por morbo em 8 de dez de 2017 07:40:07
"
Xavderion escreveu:
The next two judges to go are a moderate and a liberal. I hope Trump gets to replace them with a conservative and a moderate. Two conservatives would be a bit unfair.

He should appoint 2 conservatives. Not just any 2 conservatives, but find some really young ones. I guess 45 is pretty young for a Supreme Court Justice. Appoint 2 45 year old Conservatives who will be there for 20+ years. That's called winning.
"
"
morbo escreveu:
I believe that Trump's beliefs on immigration don't go far enough.

[Removed by Support]

Yes. More racism and bigotry please, Trump.

Says the guy who make racist comments about white men ,and you still get to be here ,not banned or reprimanded in anyway.Its people like you who are making things worse not Trump YOU! Say one more thing about white people , I dare you !
Just going to drop this here. It was an odd thought I had the other day, not something I particularly endorse.. My solution for drug-related crime: Decriminalize everything. Decriminalize it, and apply an actuarial social detriment tax that supplements the social cost of participating in an activity. 14 and want to smoke? Go for it, but the cost you inflict upon society is much greater ($60* per pack) than somebody who picks up smoking in retirement ($5* per pack). Want to do meth for your birthday? $8000* per gram.

What does this accomplish? “Private businesses” selling drugs (previously illegally) suddenly have a massive tax obligation to remain in business, and nobody escapes the IRS. Death and taxes for a reason, their profession is a god-like efficiency in accounting for every dollar that changes hands.

Sure as shit beats the Philippines’ solution, imo.

Totally made up numbers for the sake of example.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
MrSmiley21 escreveu:
It's gonna be pure salt on the left if Roy Moore wins. Even though Roy won't take the seat, even if he does win, the governor of Alabama will just appoint another Republican to take his place. Anything is better than a Democrat getting the seat.

You would rather have someone who rapes children than a Democrat?
"
DurianMcgregor escreveu:
"
MrSmiley21 escreveu:

You would rather have someone who rapes children than a Democrat?

The whole due process thing is one hell of a complex dilemma to navigate, and anyone jumping to conclusions isn’t doing justice to the gravity of the implications.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
decrepit_birth escreveu:
"
"
morbo escreveu:
I believe that Trump's beliefs on immigration don't go far enough.

[Removed by Support]

Yes. More racism and bigotry please, Trump.

Says the guy who make racist comments about white men ,and you still get to be here ,not banned or reprimanded in anyway.Its people like you who are making things worse not Trump YOU! Say one more thing about white people , I dare you !

I've got nothing against white people. Only racist white people.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional