ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

It hasn't even been a year yet. So many good things have happened. The economy is booming, unemployment is at record lows, the stock market is at record highs. We all just got tax cuts. No Paris Accord NN repeal DACA not renewed. Hundreds of disastrous Obama regulations are now gone. ISIS is done. Trump Russia Conspiracy Theory thoroughly debunked and now Steele and the DNC are in hot water for their crimes. PC culture and commie liberalism are in it's death throes. So many achievements, so many promises kept. And we've still got more than 7 years left!
Trump after casually fixing global warming, something that Al Gore hasn't been able to do in his 15+ years of fear mongering.

#rekt
Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 7 de jan de 2018 19:01:09
"
MrSmiley21 escreveu:
Trump after casually fixing global warming, something that Al Gore hasn't been able to do in his 15+ years of fear mongering.

#rekt

Is the post serious? I honestly can't tell.
"
DurianMcgregor escreveu:
"
MrSmiley21 escreveu:

#rekt
Are you complaining? You shouldn't be.

Most of the time, Smiley's posts don't live up to the advertisement in his signature. However, it is indeed a noble goal to strive for. The Internet would be a better place if every post was written such that determining whether the author is serious or not would be like determining the status of Schrödinger's cat.

He shouldn't answer you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 8 de jan de 2018 13:11:39
Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 8 de jan de 2018 18:52:14
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
DurianMcgregor escreveu:
"
MrSmiley21 escreveu:

#rekt
Are you complaining? You shouldn't be.

Most of the time, Smiley's posts don't live up to the advertisement in his signature. However, it is indeed a noble goal to strive for. The Internet would be a better place if every post was written such that determining whether the author is serious or not would be like determining the status of Schrödinger's cat.

He shouldn't answer you.

Honestly I prefer this kind of post instead of having to wonder whether he's making fun of the president or just extremely stupid.

"
MrSmiley21 escreveu:

Most people should appreciate how funny that is.
Meme president, a stable genius

Seriosuly though i begin to think he was a mistake
"
GraydingEarJames escreveu:
Meme president, a stable genius

Seriosuly though i begin to think he was a mistake

Welcome to being sane. We're glad to have you.
Within the context of the illusion of democracy, I'll allow that Trump was their mistake.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
Within the context of the illusion of democracy, I'll allow that Trump was their mistake.

I don't believe the innocent bystander notion. I don't believe a witness to a crime failing to intervene is guiltless. It promote bystander effect. People don't understand how costly such passivity can be.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional