ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

Leftist 2017: "Trump is bound to be a bad president. He has NO experience."
Leftist 2018: "Oprah is bound to be the BEST president. She has NO experience."
Censored.
"
deathflower escreveu:
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
Within the context of the illusion of democracy, I'll allow that Trump was their mistake.
I don't believe the innocent bystander notion. I don't believe a witness to a crime failing to intervene is guiltless. It promote bystander effect. People don't understand how costly such passivity can be.
That's not what I meant when I implied it wasn't our mistake. I assume the interests of The Powers That Be are so diametrically opposed to the interests of the general populace that, generally speaking, their mistake is our victory. I'm merely pointing out that, from their perspective and with the benefit of hindsight, perhaps deploying propaganda to soft-rig the GOP primary in Trump's favor wasn't such a great idea.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 9 de jan de 2018 13:59:13
"
kolyaboo escreveu:

Yeah no. Oprah can get bent. She's not even a good talk show host or self-help guru, she's just a bloody mess. Can we please get a President that actually knows how to be a President, instead? Since when was being a celebrity the only thing you needed to do to be President in this country?
Yeah, I agree. But sadly if you look at the way people view celebrities now it is the logical, yet disgusting, progression.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo escreveu:
Yeah, I agree. But sadly if you look at the way people view celebrities now it is the logical, yet disgusting, progression.

its

seriously that movie called a lot of things lol
I dont see any any key!
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
"
deathflower escreveu:
"
ScrotieMcB escreveu:
Within the context of the illusion of democracy, I'll allow that Trump was their mistake.
I don't believe the innocent bystander notion. I don't believe a witness to a crime failing to intervene is guiltless. It promote bystander effect. People don't understand how costly such passivity can be.
That's not what I meant when I implied it wasn't our mistake. I assume the interests of The Powers That Be are so diametrically opposed to the interests of the general populace that, generally speaking, their mistake is our victory. I'm merely pointing out that, from their perspective and with the benefit of hindsight, perhaps deploying propaganda to soft-rig the GOP primary in Trump's favor wasn't such a great idea.

If you think you are winning anything with a fight between the hyena and the snake, you don't. The Powers That Be don't care who is on the throne. Winning is access to the gravy train. It is just diversion, Donald builds the best swamps.

“The benefit of controlling a modern state is less the power to persecute the innocent, more the power to protect the guilty.”

"
1453R escreveu:
"
kolyaboo escreveu:

Yeah no. Oprah can get bent. She's not even a good talk show host or self-help guru, she's just a bloody mess. Can we please get a President that actually knows how to be a President, instead? Since when was being a celebrity the only thing you needed to do to be President in this country?

You don't need much of a qualification to be the president of United States. You just need to be a Citizen of the United States above thirty five Years old and live in United States for more than fourteen Years.
Última edição por deathflower em 9 de jan de 2018 18:28:06
Old wisdom from the stable genius. Relevant regarding DACA etc now.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Political affiliation should NEVER even be considered by the power in place when it comes to immigration.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Última edição por faerwin em 9 de jan de 2018 19:56:55
"
faerwin escreveu:
Political affiliation should NEVER even be considered by the power in place when it comes to immigration.
As a nonpartisan, I mostly agree.

However, the problem here is that, deny it though they may, almost all Democratic strategists (and some undocumented Democrats falsely representing the R), as well as several analysts on the right, have focused in on an inconvenient truth: about 80% of immigrants from Mexico vote Democrat. As a direct result of this, Democrats have an ulterior motive to push for amnesty while Republicans have an ulterior motive to oppose it. It's unreasonable to assume either party is blind to and/or unmotivated by this 80% statistic.

Ultimately, Trump is basically correct here. Over a span of generations the Overton Window might shift enough for Republicans to sway new immigrants over to their side in larger numbers, but in the short term such a task isn't feasible. Amnesty would mean at least a decade of Democrat political dominance, which might not quite be suicidal but is at least masochistic. As a result, you can't reasonably expect partisans to not view this issue in a partisan way; D's gonna push amnesty, Rs gonna oppose.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Última edição por ScrotieMcB em 9 de jan de 2018 21:24:47
TOP KEK! Hero Sheriff Joe decides to run for Senate:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/09/joe-arpaio-running-for-senate-in-arizona.html

When your side is winning, why not pull out all the stops, and may the losers be salty?

Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 10 de jan de 2018 01:13:28

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional