[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Lightmgl escreveu:
"
Duskhorizonggmu escreveu:
"
willardcrunk1 escreveu:

6k hp and 2k mana. Maybe I got lucky with the storms or something but I thought uber elder was a harder fight. If I wasn't bad at the game I could see going deathless pretty easily.

Thanks! One more question why Ahn's Might?

The Ahn's Heritage is a fantastic item as if you put in 2 jewels for -1 End charges you can also permanently get the +20% attack/move/cast speed while still retaining the +3% to max resists.

Probably only worth switching out for a Fated Atziri's for full curse immunity.

Does onslaught affect your minions also , I mean the damage from onslaught.

We do not use any damage spells so we only get the speed + cast speed, from the shield and 2 fragility jewels. So this means we sacrifice 2 jewel slots for cast speed / run speed and +3 % resistances ?

Also you sacrifice possible +2 to all gems / minion damage from the wand you dis-equip.

So what's the catch ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Última edição por Vendetta em 29 de dez de 2019 03:59:55
"
SlingerOfZa escreveu:
So for this build, we should use desecrate to get our zombies and spectres up. then once we run into groups start hitting Skeletons, and add in vaal skeletons when necessary.

I just want to make sure I have the rotation down of how to use the skills since I've played summoner before.

thank you!

One more thing desecrate is good at is to spawn corpses were they aren't.

You use flesh offering / spirit offering *for defense*, but if you take Elder Guardians and Sirus fight , you usually have no corpses around, which means your defensive spirit offering and flesh offering cannot be activated.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I would greatly prefer this build if it had a CwC Desecrate/Spirit Offering component. The damage mitigation with that is 100% necessary, as people with 8k+ health are getting 1 shot by off-screen attacks left and right (I know I am, constantly, and consistently, especially by Metamorphs).

Witch having close to zero damage mitigation is pretty bad for this league.
I would know (besides why dont u use a trigger wand for desecrate + flesh offering) if would be such a loss of dps going down the tree till warrior's blood, while picking some life, armour and 2 block nodes on the way for the sake of a 75% chance to block, and give up minion dmg nodes
ty
Última edição por jabeleta em 29 de dez de 2019 05:54:28

is there anyway i can push my zombie level to 35?
really burn my brain to trying to get this gem to level 35
ps:i know my raised zombie isnt 21 and empower isnt 4 but in total with these two things i still left two level to get to level 35.
HELP
Hi all, I'm starting to notice my damage against bosses is starting to be a little lacking from high yellow to red tier maps now. PoB only shows I have 290k dps with Ruthless. Need advice on how I should be upgrading my gear for more damage.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/njAkXckS

I understand that my skills are not lvl 20 yet and i checked the damage increase if it were 20 and its still not hitting what most people are getting in this thread.
Switching over from zombie to skelly build destroyed the old life pool. Went from 7.5k health to 4.4k with the new spec alone.

After taking off all my str gear for gear with life hopefully it'll be better -- but it was instantly character destroying to the point where I'm done for the day.

A full swap / conversion is no fun at all. If I could power level i'd have rather just made a new necro honestly.

ssf fresh start killed awakener with this build

chest was 5link before awakener kill with ruthless instead of splash
"
Adstar escreveu:
ssf fresh start killed awakener with this build

chest was 5link before awakener kill with ruthless instead of splash

you have my respect my mate
why are the defensive / utility gems lvl 1, 5 and 8 ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional