[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Was using these much cheaper alternatives up to Lv95:

Alternative options/swaps for tough fights:

Jewels:
Taunt on hit + Bind on hit, Life
1x To Dust with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you
Minions deal Inc dmg if you've used a minion skill recently, Minions have increased attack/cast speed if you or your minions have killed recently, Life, Mana

Skill Tree after Lv90:
Path to Devotion and grabbed a few more Jewel slots
Última edição por ExponentMach em 29 de dez de 2019 13:24:51
Hi. I try this build and it's amazing but what should I change from my eq/skill tree?

POB: https://pastebin.com/wP0Ng87z

Thank you.

Hello, thanks for this awesome build. But I have a question so far:
How is Glorious Vanity used, right? I'm hitting LV. 91 and I don't feel damage is lacking but survivability. Got a cheap doryani jewel and wanted to use it. I don't understand the "for a total investment of 5 points" part of this guide.
To pick up the jewel slot on the far left, I need to travel 5 points for this alone + pick up Resolute Technique to have the energy shield provided by Glorious Vanity. Am I missing something? With 5 point investment I would be okay, but 7 points is a lot in my opinion.
"
Naggash escreveu:
"
chris2011 escreveu:
hi!
can someone take a look what i should upgrade next?
https://pastebin.com/QbbenSMb

got a view ex in my stash to deal with!

If you want damage, but a bit less life (~ 100) get To Dust jewels in every slot. Each jewel is ~20k dps for you. Try to get to 95 (2 passives) for another jewel slot, or change tree a bit.

Buy level 21/0 vaal summon skeleton, for another 40k dps, its very cheap for such a dps boost. When you get enough currency, switch to 21/20 or 21/23.

Get every support gem to 20% quality.

So if you change jewels, 21/0 vaal summon skeletons, gems to 20% quality, its already +90k dps, and it will cost you like 50c. You can also add Dread banner (10% mana reserved) but its a 72k free dps (or almost free).

Everything else is expensive. Awekened gems+, amulet with +1 int gems, 21/23 skeletons, wands with +1/1 spell/minion, bone helmet with T1/2 minion damage and +2-3 level and so on.

Can you use dread banner without any support gems? Like in a ring? I don't seem to get any effect on skelly dmg when i mess around in POB.
"
varmemester escreveu:

Can you use dread banner without any support gems? Like in a ring? I don't seem to get any effect on skelly dmg when i mess around in POB.

You need to have custom pob to calculate impale:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

According to my calculations it's ~14% dps alone and ~20% if linked with generocity.
I've got about 10ex to spend on my character currently. Any suggestions on what to upgrade? I was considering getting an Elder Bone Helm. Otherwise, open to suggestions as to what you guys think would be the best bang for my buck. I'm not really struggling. I could probably do with some more survivability because I play like a big dummy.
"
Niistokeppi escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/deon82/localidentitys_path_of_building_v141514_fork/

According to my calculations it's ~14% dps alone and ~20% if linked with generocity.

Let me get this straight , you just take the banner on youreself and never place it down while using dread banner ?

Minions cannot stack your banner so placing it is useless...

I tried using the banner but I find skitterbots more confortable. The mana reservation not so much but...

Do you think dreadbanner is better than skitter ? If yes , how exactly do you play with dreadbanner.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Última edição por Vendetta em 29 de dez de 2019 17:43:43
"
Vendetta escreveu:

Let me get this straight , you just take the banner on youreself and never place it down while using dread banner ?

I tried using the banner but I find skitterbots more confortable. The mana reservation not so much but...

Do you think dreadbanner is better than skitter ? If yes , how exactly do you play with dreadbanner.

It's an aura, no need to place it. Im using pride in essence worm, so skitter bots would eat 47% mana, while dreadbanner only takes 13%. Basicly they offer almost same dps, bots can chill and take more mana.

Im also using impale in my skeleton setup so dreadbanner is better for me.
"
Niistokeppi escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:

Thank you, sir.
"
Niistokeppi escreveu:
"
Vendetta escreveu:

It's an aura, no need to place it. Im using pride in essence worm, so skitter bots would eat 47% mana, while dreadbanner only takes 13%. Basicly they offer almost same dps, bots can chill and take more mana.

Im also using impale in my skeleton setup so dreadbanner is better for me.

I remember reading somewhere in the thread about impale in the skeleton setup, but did not find which other gems were used. So, would you mind sharing which gems, besides impale and Summon Skeletons, you have in your 6-link? Gracias

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional