[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hi! I'm completely new to summoning builds. The guide says to get vaal skellies asap, but i'm struggling to see how i'm supposed to use it instead of non vaal skellies since they dont follow me around :) Is it mainly just for bosses?
"
pappakenoo escreveu:
Hi! I'm completely new to summoning builds. The guide says to get vaal skellies asap, but i'm struggling to see how i'm supposed to use it instead of non vaal skellies since they dont follow me around :) Is it mainly just for bosses?

With Vaal Skeletons you get both versions of the skill, normal Skeletons and Vaal.

You use Normal Skeletons for general mapping then Vaal Skeletons on bosses/metamorphs.
Why does this build take mana nodes when the skills cost essentially nothing? The skill points seem wasted to me? The % increased mana + % decreased skill cost ones. I have over 2k mana and good regen and I don't think any of my skills, none of which i cast more than once in a blue moon, cost over 30 mana.

Also any advice on upgrades for my character? My profiles public, the level 89 necromancer on metamorph.
Última edição por Kami990 em 30 de dez de 2019 05:37:17
"
Kami990 escreveu:
Why does this build take mana nodes when the skills cost essentially nothing? The skill points seem wasted to me? The % increased mana + % decreased skill cost ones. I have over 2k mana and good regen and I don't think any of my skills, none of which i cast more than once in a blue moon, cost over 30 mana.

Also any advice on upgrades for my character? My profiles public, the level 89 necromancer on metamorph.

Because you use Mind Over Matter in passive tree. 30% dmg is taken from mana before life
"
"
Kami990 escreveu:

Because you use Mind Over Matter in passive tree. 30% dmg is taken from mana before life

Ahh I see, I knew I had to be missing something.
Would Mon'tregul's Grasp be a good fit for early maps?
I killed Sirus at awakening level 8 with this gear, pretty similar to this build

deleted
Última edição por Ironxbow em 30 de dez de 2019 12:19:41
Hey i think i need help to fix my DPS as my zombies and skeles seems to little dmg compared to what i hear they should be doing.

What should i change in my setup?

Spoiler
How can vaal summon skeleton and summon skeleton being used simultaneously?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional