[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
QuickViper escreveu:
From Dust jewel is not good for this build?

Only adds to the number of summoned skeletons in a click while more than doubling casting time. Doesn't add to the max number of skeletons. Therefore no benefit. One could argue the extra casting time is actually more detrimental than what it adds.
Última edição por Dragomirov em 10 de jan de 2020 03:27:57
"
Dragomirov escreveu:
"
QuickViper escreveu:

Only adds to the number of summoned skeletons in a click while more than doubling casting time. Doesn't add to the max number of skeletons. Therefore no benefit. One could argue the extra casting time is actually more detrimental than what it adds.

Wait a Minute, the Guide says get to dust.

But now to dust is Not good?
I got myself one with the immun to corrupted blood. And have 2 in my tree.

What should i Substitute them with?
"
corranosgor escreveu:
"
Dragomirov escreveu:
"
QuickViper escreveu:

TO dust and FROM dust are 2 DIFFERENT jewels with totally different effects. To dust is good until you can find a better ghastly eye jewel with life/mana and similar dps stats (refer to the jewels I use for reference). You can keep 1 To dust with corrupted blood immunity just like I did since that mod is worth more than any amount of life a jewel can get you. Also, perhaps a less known idea is that corrupted blood immunity is a mod you can get from gloves that drop in physical mods within the delves but those generally don’t have good life and resist rolls.
Última edição por ExponentMach em 10 de jan de 2020 04:50:15
"
Piros escreveu:
"
Dragomirov escreveu:
"
coaa escreveu:
Last night I was playing with other ways to boost everything even further and I did swap out fortify from my zombie link for guardian with kingmaker. Holy moly it amplified everything even further. More dmg, more survival everything. It's expensive but well worth imo.

You do risk the guardian dying and losing everything. Most expensive piece was kingmaker at around 160-180c. I can tell you all I ran last night was around 40-50 juiced as F T16s and it never once budged from full health. I was running full sextant'd, alch, vaal, scarabed + zana modded T16s. As I have it linked in my zombie links it's supported with minion life and meatshield so it's just a buff bot really. Still gives zombies fort, now gives all your minions fort, including you, and also gives everything cull, 50 crit mult and depending on the rest you gear it with some movespeed, endurance charges if it gets hit etc.

My bad, I had missed that post. It answers my question in my previous post. Definitely interesting. What else would you give him to get movespeed, endurance charges or whatever more you can think of?
The fortify you could get via a Shield Charge setup, the Culling Strike by removing Brutality on Carrion Golems, but the +50% crit multi on skeletons is +16% dps alone... It's so hard to find ways to give them crit multi. And +30% rarity is always a nice bonus.
I am semi-erect, please go on.
(Sold a Kingmaker to a guy yesterday, hope the price didn't go up too much lol.)

Victario's Flight is 10% shared movespeed.
Ambu's Charge chest is a shared Endurance Charge every time the Animate Guardian takes a crit.

Just a quick reminder to those using Ahn’s Heritage that you do NOT want to use Anbu’s Charge as it negates the max resists provided by the shield.

As I am new to AG, can someone tell me which fights the AG might potentially die in? Will it hold up in uber elder fights with a belly of the beast? I’m definitely gonna make the mistake of forgetting to remove him before doing my Sirius 8 fights somewhere down the line haha
"
corranosgor escreveu:

Those are 2 different jewels:
1. TO DUST - good, adds damage for skellies
2. FROM DUST - not so good

Get TO DUST jewels, those are pretty cool.
"
ExponentMach escreveu:
As I am new to AG, can someone tell me which fights the AG might potentially die in? Will it hold up in uber elder fights with a belly of the beast? I’m definitely gonna make the mistake of forgetting to remove him before doing my Sirius 8 fights somewhere down the line haha

YOLO it and report on your findings/research :)
I already yolo'd a Kingmaker and the rest onto the Guardian and we'll see how long these 200c last lol. Will report on my findings if it dies :P
"
Dragomirov escreveu:
"
ExponentMach escreveu:

YOLO it and report on your findings/research :)
I already yolo'd a Kingmaker and the rest onto the Guardian and we'll see how long these 200c last lol. Will report on my findings if it dies :P

just slap some 2% regen on hit enchant boots on AG and forget about it; they work great last league (he never ever died)
Whats the timeless BIS gem and where? Looking for big fat life gains.
What kind of gear do you give the animate guardian besides the Kingmaker?

Found a video which mentioned:
Helmet: Helmet with Increased Max Life & Nearby enemies have reduced armor (Pristine+Jagged)
Body Armour: Gruthkul's Pelt (5% life regen - about 170c)
-maybe overkill if Belly of the beast is enough to not make it die.
Gloves: Southbound Soldier Gloves
Boots: Boots with Increased Max Life, Regen (Pristine)

I guess my question is, which gear is necessary for the guardian not to die?
Última edição por varmemester em 10 de jan de 2020 08:14:08
Hi

I am struggling getting to the next tier of damage and survivability, any pointers on what to do and focus on next please?

I have a lvl19 quality23 Vaal summon skeleton I am changing in soon, but what else to do? I am nowhere close to the damage some others in here are, and I don't really know what to do right now?

http://poe-profile.info/build/0844861c1498e9bf7979be77828164a5

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional