[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
d3viant6 escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:
What kind of gear do you give the animate guardian besides the Kingmaker?

Found a video which mentioned:
Helmet: Helmet with Increased Max Life & Nearby enemies have reduced armor (Pristine+Jagged)
Body Armour: Gruthkul's Pelt (5% life regen - about 170c)
-maybe overkill if Belly of the beast is enough to not make it die.
Gloves: Southbound Soldier Gloves
Boots: Boots with Increased Max Life, Regen (Pristine)

I guess my question is, which gear is necessary for the guardian not to die?

Dying Breath / Kingmaker + Leer Cast + Victario's Flight + Ambu's Charge / Belly of the Beast + Southbound / Vulnerability on Hit gloves

ALSO, you might want to consider boots with 2% regen on hit enchant + MS

OMG. What an upgrade. Thought this build was OP before. Jesus.

Ran without Kingmaker for a while to see if it would survive. NP. Then upgraded to Kingmaker.
"
In my case I removed both faster casting and Flesh Offering to put the 3L CWDT setup and be under permanent Spirit Offering. Losing dps from not having Flesh Offering but then again I'm at 2m... moving Pride to Essence Worm ring to free the 3rd gem and more importantly make it reserve no mana, crucial in a Mind over Matter tree.

How does the essence worm ring with with pride interact with Dread Banner? Doesn't it make it reserve an additional 40% mana defeating the purpose of the ring all together?
Última edição por Undisputed22 em 10 de jan de 2020 11:45:22
"
varmemester escreveu:
"
d3viant6 escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:
What kind of gear do you give the animate guardian besides the Kingmaker?

Found a video which mentioned:
Helmet: Helmet with Increased Max Life & Nearby enemies have reduced armor (Pristine+Jagged)
Body Armour: Gruthkul's Pelt (5% life regen - about 170c)
-maybe overkill if Belly of the beast is enough to not make it die.
Gloves: Southbound Soldier Gloves
Boots: Boots with Increased Max Life, Regen (Pristine)

I guess my question is, which gear is necessary for the guardian not to die?

Dying Breath / Kingmaker + Leer Cast + Victario's Flight + Ambu's Charge / Belly of the Beast + Southbound / Vulnerability on Hit gloves

ALSO, you might want to consider boots with 2% regen on hit enchant + MS

Ran without Kingmaker for a while to see if it would survive. NP. Then upgraded to Kingmaker.

I wanna get into this, does the gear need links or anything? Am I missing something? Because the most expensive thing would be the KIngmaker which is only 200c, the rest is like 1c or less.
"
idkwat escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:

I wanna get into this, does the gear need links or anything? Am I missing something? Because the most expensive thing would be the KIngmaker which is only 200c, the rest is like 1c or less.

No links. I put it in the zombie 4-link.

Then just go to an area where you will be able to throw things on the ground (tanes laboratory for instance). Then click the animate guardian skill in your bar while hovering over the items on the ground. The guardian will then equip the items. Sorry if I'm being pedantic. I knew nothing about Animate Guardian until two hours ago.
"
coaa escreveu:
"
Ramboni escreveu:
Hello,

I played this build on Softcore SSF, and it was quite amazing.

Now I am planning to play it on HC, and I'd love to know what kind of changes would you take for serious survivability? Should I take immortal call? Anything different? Is this even as viable for HC as other builds?

Thanks for your time

Switching to a +1/+1 wand and using ahn's heritage shield, also an armor only chest (easy to color using 3 blue or 2 blue 1 green if you do impale as the other 3 are red). Then changing tree up a tad (check my profile) for more life on tree and dropping some minion dmg nodes / MoM.

A few of us have been experimenting and from my experience, it's far far FAR more tanky. DPS is still higher too with the impale setup. Using pride and impale I get plenty of dmg.

Survival i'm 8k hp, 56% phys reduction, 80/79/79/78 (chaos) res and 29% block. I use a perfect rumi's to bump that to 49% and a taste of hate for more phys reduction. Also the phys as cold dmg part of taste adds even more defense then listed due to 79% cold reduction.

When I ran the MoM version I would get 2 hit all the time in T15+s. Now it's more like 4-5 hit so tons more breathing room to gtfo.

Others have also used the timeless jewel for ES based on life for another 2k ES. You could very easily still take MoM and not reserve Pride and only use impale with generosity as it reserves so little mana. With the jewel, MoM still and different pathing you can get all I listed above while also getting 10-14k ehp. You skeles will still do plenty of dmg for all content. I feel this is too much survival but I don't play hardcore so I can't comment. Others have also dropped flesh offering for the more defensive ones. You could do the ES offering if you take the ES timeless jewel, or if you go pure life no MoM like me but use Ahn's then Bone Offering will give you even more block with rumi's and prob make you far tankier as well. I haven't tried that yet as I haven't felt the need. On HC though I could see using Bone.

I can say with just the pure life switch and what I posted above, when I have rumi's and taste up, I stand in the middle of metamorph's on T16s, fully sextanted, alch, vaal'd with zana mod and scarab etc and haven't died in like 200 maps.

I appreciate the reply, but I am actually playing SSF HC, so that shield is gonna be hard to get. Any other measures for SSF? Should I get Bone Barrier first as soon as possible?
Última edição por Ramboni em 10 de jan de 2020 12:14:44
All you animate guardian guys, here's how to use it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5MSR9bARg4

PLEASE for the love of God don't fuck with the gem or gear too much after you set it up, you will cry if/when you lose him AND the gear. I always go the mine entrance to setup, then don't change a god damn thing.

Similar to spectres, treat him with CARE :-) lest ye be cryin :-)
It is actually not updated for 3.9?

"
varmemester escreveu:
"
idkwat escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:

No links. I put it in the zombie 4-link.

Then just go to an area where you will be able to throw things on the ground (tanes laboratory for instance). Then click the animate guardian skill in your bar while hovering over the items on the ground. The guardian will then equip the items. Sorry if I'm being pedantic. I knew nothing about Animate Guardian until two hours ago.
you're not being pedantic at all! Im new to the game so anything or even any response is greatly appreciated.

Once I get home in a few hours I will set this up before the kingmaker gets more expensivr lol.
hello guys lf e complete gear POB so i can see my mistakes on my defence iam good on dps but defence is low ..
Check out my character SKelDek

I am thinking about getting rid of the gems in my boots and shield:

Before:
Boots - Flesh, desc, convo, flame dash
Shield - CWDT, enfeeble, spirit offering

After
Shield run - flesh offering, desc, convocation
Boots run - Shield charge, cast on hit, enfeeble/punishment/vulnerability, Spirit offering

Can't decide what curse would be best.

THOUGHTS?
Última edição por LockedGoblin689 em 10 de jan de 2020 13:57:53

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional