[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
limevan escreveu:
I'm thinking the next move would be to get a Vulnerability-on-hit modded gloves to work with the Shield Charge? What do you think?

Also, in terms of jewels, I've got:
3 x To Dust
1 x Glorious Vanity
1 abyss for Hinder (with Corrupted Blood immunity)
1 abyss for Taunt
Do you think there's room for improvement?

Again, thanks for the guidance :D

Not sure you'll curse many target with the Shield Charge but sure, feel free to try.
Maybe remove one To Dust to get a Ghastly with life/minion dmg if you've used minion skill recently/minions have a chance to blind on hit.
Most of the mobs end up blinded fairly quickly like this, giving you 50% evade chance against them. Nice for survivability.

"
Undisputed22 escreveu:
How does the essence worm ring with with pride interact with Dread Banner? Doesn't it make it reserve an additional 40% mana defeating the purpose of the ring all together?

Pride inside Essence Worm make it reserve no mana instead of 50%. Essence worm make your other auras reserve 40% more mana. So Dread Banner which normally reserves 10% now reserves 14% (10%*1.4), which is still low.
"
Dragomirov escreveu:
"
limevan escreveu:
I'm thinking the next move would be to get a Vulnerability-on-hit modded gloves to work with the Shield Charge? What do you think?

Also, in terms of jewels, I've got:
3 x To Dust
1 x Glorious Vanity
1 abyss for Hinder (with Corrupted Blood immunity)
1 abyss for Taunt
Do you think there's room for improvement?

Again, thanks for the guidance :D

Not sure you'll curse many target with the Shield Charge but sure, feel free to try.
Maybe remove one To Dust to get a Ghastly with life/minion dmg if you've used minion skill recently/minions have a chance to blind on hit.
Most of the mobs end up blinded fairly quickly like this, giving you 50% evade chance against them. Nice for survivability.

"
Undisputed22 escreveu:
How does the essence worm ring with with pride interact with Dread Banner? Doesn't it make it reserve an additional 40% mana defeating the purpose of the ring all together?

Pride inside Essence Worm make it reserve no mana instead of 50%. Essence worm make your other auras reserve 40% more mana. So Dread Banner which normally reserves 10% now reserves 14% (10%*1.4), which is still low.

Awesome thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking it would go from 10% to 50%.
So, continuing the Animate Guardian discussion I'm thinking of putting (Zombies - Meat Shield- Minion Life - Animate Guardian). I currently have it setup like this:

But since their damage is, while not terrible, (like 900k dps), what we care about is the Skeleton damage anyway, with the Animate Guardian with Kingmaker on, their damage increases even more and we get Fortity, so I want to give them Life so they never die (they almost never do anyway) and meat shield for increased defensive to myself.

Thoughts?
Última edição por idkwat em 10 de jan de 2020 13:29:31
"
idkwat escreveu:
So, continuing the Animate Guardian discussion I'm thinking of putting (Zombies - Meat Shield- Minion Life - Animate Guardian). I currently have it setup like this:

But since their damage is, while not terrible, (like 900k dps), what we care about is the Skeleton damage anyway, with the Animate Guardian with Kingmaker on, their damage increases even more and we get Fortity, so I want to give them Life so they never die (they almost never do anyway) and meat shield for increased defensive to myself.

Thoughts?

If you mean life on animate guardian then you need to look out for %increased life, flat life barely does anything on them as they got a massive hp pool
"
Inviz1 escreveu:

If you mean life on animate guardian then you need to look out for %increased life, flat life barely does anything on them as they got a massive hp pool

No I mean just life for the Zombies, since Im giving them meatshield why not give them more life? I could leave Melee Phys dmg on them and pit minion speed instead of meatshield + minion life. But I feel like just with skeletons alone I do 6m-7m shaper dps, and with animate guardian its gonna almost double, why not give our zombies more life+meatshield to protect us.
"
Ramboni escreveu:
"
coaa escreveu:
"
Ramboni escreveu:
Hello,

I played this build on Softcore SSF, and it was quite amazing.

Now I am planning to play it on HC, and I'd love to know what kind of changes would you take for serious survivability? Should I take immortal call? Anything different? Is this even as viable for HC as other builds?

Thanks for your time

Switching to a +1/+1 wand and using ahn's heritage shield, also an armor only chest (easy to color using 3 blue or 2 blue 1 green if you do impale as the other 3 are red). Then changing tree up a tad (check my profile) for more life on tree and dropping some minion dmg nodes / MoM.

A few of us have been experimenting and from my experience, it's far far FAR more tanky. DPS is still higher too with the impale setup. Using pride and impale I get plenty of dmg.

Survival i'm 8k hp, 56% phys reduction, 80/79/79/78 (chaos) res and 29% block. I use a perfect rumi's to bump that to 49% and a taste of hate for more phys reduction. Also the phys as cold dmg part of taste adds even more defense then listed due to 79% cold reduction.

When I ran the MoM version I would get 2 hit all the time in T15+s. Now it's more like 4-5 hit so tons more breathing room to gtfo.

Others have also used the timeless jewel for ES based on life for another 2k ES. You could very easily still take MoM and not reserve Pride and only use impale with generosity as it reserves so little mana. With the jewel, MoM still and different pathing you can get all I listed above while also getting 10-14k ehp. You skeles will still do plenty of dmg for all content. I feel this is too much survival but I don't play hardcore so I can't comment. Others have also dropped flesh offering for the more defensive ones. You could do the ES offering if you take the ES timeless jewel, or if you go pure life no MoM like me but use Ahn's then Bone Offering will give you even more block with rumi's and prob make you far tankier as well. I haven't tried that yet as I haven't felt the need. On HC though I could see using Bone.

I can say with just the pure life switch and what I posted above, when I have rumi's and taste up, I stand in the middle of metamorph's on T16s, fully sextanted, alch, vaal'd with zana mod and scarab etc and haven't died in like 200 maps.

I appreciate the reply, but I am actually playing SSF HC, so that shield is gonna be hard to get. Any other measures for SSF? Should I get Bone Barrier first as soon as possible?

Missed the SSF part my bad. Still, can take everything I said previously but just use a diff shield until you get an Ahn's. It's not a rare shield at all (I've had 8 drop just mapping so far). Until then there are really good other options. Lioneye's gives like 200+ hp etc. I've seen some necro's just craft a high hp one with some res, extra block and health on block.

In SSF the hardest part for the switch will be getting a +1/+1 wand crafted. TBH you don't need it, you'll just have 1 less spectre. You could still do 2 carnage + 1 host chief, just have less uptime of power charges. Not a big deal.
QUESTION:
What wand is better if now i have +2 levels from other items:
+1 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems and Minions deal 50% increased Damage
or
Minions deal 90% increased Damage

"
misiooo0 escreveu:
"
corranosgor escreveu:

Wait a Minute, the Guide says get to dust.

But now to dust is Not good?
I got myself one with the immun to corrupted blood. And have 2 in my tree.

What should i Substitute them with?

Those are 2 different jewels:
1. TO DUST - good, adds damage for skellies
2. FROM DUST - not so good

Get TO DUST jewels, those are pretty cool.

Ah thank god xD

I was wondering massivly why i should suck, but did not check the name correctly

Thanks

Next Step, building an animate Guardian.

Thanks everyone making this build even better.
"
d3viant6 escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:
What kind of gear do you give the animate guardian besides the Kingmaker?

Found a video which mentioned:
Helmet: Helmet with Increased Max Life & Nearby enemies have reduced armor (Pristine+Jagged)
Body Armour: Gruthkul's Pelt (5% life regen - about 170c)
-maybe overkill if Belly of the beast is enough to not make it die.
Gloves: Southbound Soldier Gloves
Boots: Boots with Increased Max Life, Regen (Pristine)

I guess my question is, which gear is necessary for the guardian not to die?

Dying Breath / Kingmaker + Leer Cast + Victario's Flight + Ambu's Charge / Belly of the Beast + Southbound / Vulnerability on Hit gloves

ALSO, you might want to consider boots with 2% regen on hit enchant + MS

Sorry it seems i am to dumb to understand this.

DO i need to give ALL these items to my guardian?

And where do i put the guardian? IN the link with the Zombies i guess, but what else ? Minion Life and Speed is what i do but i have no idea if its the right thing to do.
"
corranosgor escreveu:
"
d3viant6 escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:
What kind of gear do you give the animate guardian besides the Kingmaker?

Found a video which mentioned:
Helmet: Helmet with Increased Max Life & Nearby enemies have reduced armor (Pristine+Jagged)
Body Armour: Gruthkul's Pelt (5% life regen - about 170c)
-maybe overkill if Belly of the beast is enough to not make it die.
Gloves: Southbound Soldier Gloves
Boots: Boots with Increased Max Life, Regen (Pristine)

I guess my question is, which gear is necessary for the guardian not to die?

Dying Breath / Kingmaker + Leer Cast + Victario's Flight + Ambu's Charge / Belly of the Beast + Southbound / Vulnerability on Hit gloves

ALSO, you might want to consider boots with 2% regen on hit enchant + MS

Sorry it seems i am to dumb to understand this.

DO i need to give ALL these items to my guardian?

And where do i put the guardian? IN the link with the Zombies i guess, but what else ? Minion Life and Speed is what i do but i have no idea if its the right thing to do.

Hey Corranosgor,

Don't worry you don't seem dumb. Animate Guardian is one of the most complicated spells in the game. I personally slotted this with the zombies with minion life and meat shield just too boost his tankiness and to make sure I don't lose him. I'll list the items he can equip and my cheap recommendation.

Weapon/Shield Slots- Dying Beath easy 18% damage boost aura and 18% increased
curse effect
Helmet: Leer Cast - 15% damage boost aura
Body Armour: Belly of the beast - 40% life increase (insane amount for his
base health) and 15% all elemental resist for survivablility.
Gloves: Southbound Soldier gloves- Another 16% increased life and 50% cold
resist. (I may look at some options including gloves that cast temp
chains)
Boots: Victario's Flight 10% movespeed aura. (I may experiment with this spot
soon).

Eventually Kingmaker is the goal. I play on XBOX (to play with a bigger group of friends) and it's impossible to find so it's a bigger struggle for me. I have never come close to having my guardian die using these cheap basic items. A quick summary of the major bonuses for these cheap items for everyone considering this.

33% damage boost aura
10% speed boost aura
18% increased curse effect of nearby enemies.
58% increased life (Roughly 28,000 increased health by my estimation)
15% all resist plus 50% cold.

It's basically like you can use a zombie gem support slot to add a 7th link to your Skeleton's that adds 33% damage, 10% speed along with the added 18% curse effect. Would anyone here not take advantage of that?!? That is at the BARE MINIMUM with all cheap items. The bonuses with Kingmaker skyrocket this.

Última edição por Undisputed22 em 10 de jan de 2020 15:26:04

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional