[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
idkwat escreveu:
"
Ceefyra escreveu:
Thanks everyone for being super active on this build!

The guide says to use Ruthless when doing boss but i've seen you guys use Multistrike instead so which is actually better?

We use both, because we use normal Summon Skeletons. Vaal Summon Skeletons is good, but it's not consistent during real hard bosses, for instance on Sirus you can really only use it once. Not sure about Shaper or Elder, and also, we don't know how much damage they actually do, by using Impale - Multistrike - Ruthless the damage is consistant and you gain almost 300k dps per skelly .

here is my setup:

Ah so that's the 2 gem change you guys are talking about, thanks mate!
Gents, on the Animate Guardian discussion, what should I avoid for him? I know PvP is out of the question (not like I intended ever to pvp anyway) and I heard synthesis unique maps are also bad.

But is there any map mod or perk I should be aware of?
Probably phys reflect right?

Also, do I need convocation for it? I know it regens HP a bit when you convovocation but I dont have space for it so I removed it.

"
Ceefyra escreveu:

Ah so that's the 2 gem change you guys are talking about, thanks mate!

Anytim!
Última edição por idkwat em 10 de jan de 2020 18:31:47
Anyone care to tell me what I should upgrade next?

Also how do I stop desecrated ground from removing the monkey that gives my minions frenzy charges for raise Spectre?
Última edição por Poetical-Lies em 10 de jan de 2020 18:29:44
"
Anyone care to tell me what I should upgrade next?
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível
Indisponível

Also how do I stop desecrated ground from removing the monkey that gives my minions frenzy charges for raise Spectre?

In order :

1. Get a better amulet and anoint Indomitable Army, that would be your easier upgrade.

2. To dust jewels.

3. Helm upgrade - For the easy 20% increased damage "Bone Helmet " would be a good upgrade.

4. Wands with +1 either minion / spells would be very good even without the damage boost. You could probably craft damage boost and if you cannot find a cheap one with whatever you need free you can beast craft cheap a prefix to suffix and viceversa. Of course you will lose the attack speed but it's the budget version.

5 . Better rings with either Chaos res or Minion speed.

6 . Gloves with minion damage enchant on them.

7 . A stygian vise belt could bring you the benefit of having a minion damage boost from jewel ( x% damage if you have cast a minion spell recently)

Also you are level 64. And missing To dust Jewels great damage boost.

Keep leveling up and worry about the gear once you hit maps.

I would take it in the order above , but Helm / To dust / Amulet , wands could bring you the best benefit.

Of course enchant on gloves would give you some damage boost there.

You are playing on PS4 do not know the market or prices there.

Also , why did you take 30 strg and 30 dex nodes on tree ? You don't need to level your CWDT from Level 1. It's there for a reason to always be triggered and having the spirit offering up.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Última edição por Vendetta em 10 de jan de 2020 18:58:32
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
varmemester escreveu:
I noticed that in your edited jewel you have:
Nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage
10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies

Where do you find those numbers? Thanks

Both come from bonuses provided by the Animate Guardian: a Leer Cast helm and a Victario's Flight pair of boots.
Hi!
love this build!
have so much fun with it!
and its easy to play!

can someone help me out what i should upgrad/chance?

https://pastebin.com/3DFNn9uw
Última edição por chris2011 em 11 de jan de 2020 17:39:39
"
Dragomirov escreveu:
"
varmemester escreveu:
I noticed that in your edited jewel you have:
Nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage
10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies

Where do you find those numbers? Thanks

Both come from bonuses provided by the Animate Guardian: a Leer Cast helm and a Victario's Flight pair of boots.

You seem to know a lot about the AG and provided some valuable feedback, can you please take a look at my questions like 1 page before regarding AG and let me know if you can provide me some answers to my questions ?

Would really help me to know about AG and how exactly this build caps the res for minions.

Thanks.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta escreveu:
You seem to know a lot about the AG and provided some valuable feedback, can you please take a look at my questions like 1 page before regarding AG and let me know if you can provide me some answers to my questions ?

Would really help me to know about AG and how exactly this build caps the res for minions.

Thanks.

I tend to answer more precise questions rather than those that can be answered easily by reading this thread or the game's wiki, otherwise the thread gets very repetitive, but oh well...

"
Vendetta escreveu:
Currently I have feeding frenzy in my gloves setup to make zombies agressive.

Zombies have poor dps, anything boosting their dps is not recommended in this skeleton build. They should be the literal meat shields between you and pointy stuff. Recommended setup before AG is Zombies-Meat Shield-Minion Life-Brutality but since they don't attack much you can remove Brutality even for whatever.
With feeding frenzy you have the added problem that they no longer have a defensive AI, as the aggressive and defensive AI neutralise each other so they wander off and don't protect you as much.

"
It really helps for blighted maps, but I would really want to try Animated guardian with a cheap setup not with the KigsMaker.

Is the boost from Animated Guardian really that much that I could drop feeding frenzy for zombies ?

For me the whole point of AG is really the Kingmaker. With all the other items I gave him combined I was getting only +4% dps, +10% movement speed. Kingmaker alone brings Fortify, Culling, +16% dps, item rarity. Without Kingmaker I'd say don't worry too much about AG and put whatever gem you want in there.

"
How do the zombies really function, if they are not aggresive when they are getting hit they go and start doing damage ? Or with meat shield and feeding frenzy they just act normal, attacking when they are attacked ?

See my comment above, the gems counteract each other for minion AI. Check the wiki for longer explanation.

"
Can someone please explain how my gem setup in the gloves work ? (meat shield + feeding frenzy ).

If I drop feeding frenzy will my zombies just be a pile of meats just not to take damage ?

Will that hurt blighted maps clear ( I leveled up and quality up melee splash just for blighted maps for skeletons in order to clear fast , but in hard times they seem to struggle).

Normally the skeletons should be enough for Blighted Maps clear. Really try to focus your efforts on improving the skeletons dps. When things get dicey near the pump pop the Vaal army, they really come handy when fighting off hordes of mobs.

"
This is my first league as a Minion build since I started playing poe like 5-6 years ago when I had no clue what I was doing, mostly because even though Zombies do shit damage it is still damage done and helps.

It is also my first league playing a Minion build. In fact it is my second league in PoE. I played cyclone berserker in Legion, didn't play Blight league, started this league as an archer but gave up because of survivability reasons, and switched to Necro after a bit of research on what didn't die as much from this current meta. ^^ So I discovered minions about 2 weeks ago.

I'd advise to read in details the post of this thread that seem more informed, check wiki as soon as you're unsure about something. Double check what people say because until you have done the research yourself and checked the numbers in PoB (even PoB sometimes has the maths a bit wrong), it is just some guy's opinion. In PoB use the edit item function extensively to simulate various mods and see which ones are best for you. You will learn a lot in a short time by getting used to PoB and doing your own research.
Some stuff can't be tested by simulations alone, especially regarding survivability, so sometimes you need to find a way to test it in game without too much investment if you're not playing HC or SSF, and get a feel of it.
I never realised how much I missed my shield until I started trying to get more dps with a staff or double wands and started dying lol.

"
Still need some experienced person to explain to me if I should swap feeding frenzy with a cheap animate guardian.

Also : Does Sirus gain more damage with +awaken level ? On the Atlas it only says life and map modifiers increase.

And last question : How do minions cap rezistances ? They have native 40% , we get 15 from Indomitabile army and 10% from Sacrifice, were is the rest 10% coming from ?

Not sure about minions resistances frankly. If they die just resummon them. Usually they die from reflect physical damage :)
Gents, one last thing (sorry), what happens if I remove the piece i have AG on and then put it back? Do I lose all the gear?
"
idkwat escreveu:
Gents, one last thing (sorry), what happens if I remove the piece i have AG on and then put it back? Do I lose all the gear?

Animate Guardian date is stored with the player not the gem. you can unslot the gem, unlot the gear, so on so forth and he will still be there and fine.

This page will provide you all of the information you could want

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional